N-Europe

The Weather Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as we know this is a zero writeup game. I can understand playing it close to the chest with fundamental information roles but we shouldn't make the mistake of waiting for something concrete before starting discussion, which could take days

As far as we know this is a zero writeup game. I can understand playing it close to the chest with fundamental information roles but we shouldn't make the mistake of waiting for something concrete before starting discussion, which could take days

The thing is, we’re not that hardcore at sniffing out mafia with plain discussion.. Unlike the people on that scumnet forum for example. Your minimalist mafia showed that ;). The other extreme is for everyone to agree to a mass roleclaim, but I’ve never seen one on this forum. Probably because it’s not as fun. Truth is, both townies and mafia have reasons to stay quiet.

Aye, if we don't play, this game WILL be like mnml, and no one wants that. If someone doesn't want to give up information they're just going to have to sweat for it and fight back. Until then it's guilty until proven innocent - or rather, until tomorrow, when I will be dead :)

Well if we're all being a little crazy then fuck this; Vote:Rummy!

Aye, if we don't play, this game WILL be like mnml, and no one wants that. If someone doesn't want to give up information they're just going to have to sweat for it and fight back. Until then it's guilty until proven innocent - or rather, until tomorrow, when I will be dead :)

Damn right you will.