N-Europe

The Weather Mafia

The Peeps

12 players with a majority of 6? Da fook.

I'm a neutral cloud. I have two powers, one is to conceal my target and the other is to make myself untargetable.

Targets have been:

1. Myself

2. Sméagol

3. Meant to target Dud but was blown off course to someone else

4. Diageo

5. Yvonne

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two votes down. Either that's a double strength minus vote or a half. If it's a half it's going to be tied to heroic, so we should be able to kill someone else. If it's a double minus, we can be pretty confident that Frag Grimes targeted the vote mafia last night. Whether or not it was intentional remains to be seen. For now this is my proposal:

Let's test the above theory. Let's split our votes over our two hottest suspects, then let's nudge the votes around until we get somewhere. This time we have a bit more time to get it right.

changevote EEVILMURRAY

Aw my maths is wrong, that's 3 -1. Derp. It's simpler if we just follow ReZ's plan come to think of it.

Not everyone voted last time though, so it wouldn't be doing the same thing. Someone who affects investigation results is who we're voting for...you are painting a target on yourself.

Also if the whole of town vote for one person and it isn't enough to kill, the game should end already. So let's kill heroic.

What has investigation results got to do with voting for him? You don't even gather info, your insistence is all based on what other people have said. My choice is to lynch EEVIL. heroic is undoubtedly more powerful/annoying, but getting rid of EEVIL may cripple their team, and hopefully there's another protector left. The reason the majority can't be reached is because either someone has a negative vote attached to them, or heroic has some kind of auto negative vote thing that activates when he's voted for.

My kingdom for a vig

What about we kill eddiecoleslaw? Has the dual benefit of proving or disproving her theory. If the neg vote moves, she has no reason to not vote heroic. If it doesn't move, it's someone we can actually kill. It's pretty galling how bold the mafia are being IN THREAD

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Yes, forgive me for asking a question to get more information in a mafia game instead of blindly following one person's claim.

My choice is to lynch EEVIL. heroic is undoubtedly more powerful/annoying, but getting rid of EEVIL may cripple their team

I am town, simply put.

You probably won't believe me, but bollocks to those who don't. :)