NEurope
MichaelXD

Hey There!

Taken from my visitor special place. Courtesy of MichaelXD:

Hey. My brother's friend Max recently joined this forum and he can't post. Anyway he wanted to post to prove that I'm not him and my brother was really his high school friend, nothing more.

I'm getting a faint whiff of bullshit, no matter how much Febreeze I spray.

Taken from my visitor special place. Courtesy of MichaelXD:

Hey. My brother's friend Max recently joined this forum and he can't post. Anyway he wanted to post to prove that I'm not him and my brother was really his high school friend, nothing more.

I'm getting a faint whiff of bullshit, no matter how much Febreeze I spray.

Please just help him get his account activated. He can make posts in here and take it from here.

I wouldn't say he's done anything ban worthy* (yet, although if he keeps dissing people's momma's there may be trouble), just blurted out an obscene amount of bullshit.

*Although anyone who feels the need to be vague with their age is just stupid.

I've always worked on the theory that the forums are in no way a democracy and the admins can ban whoever the hell the want for whatever the hell they want.

I think the following video is relevant but slightly harsh:

Is EEVILMURRAY secretly a undercover super admin for this forum that can sort everyone's 'problems' or I'm I missing something here?

Nah, he's been bugging other staff, too.

I've always worked on the theory that the forums are in no way a democracy and the admins can ban whoever the hell the want for whatever the hell they want.

HBR08.jpg

This visitor message he posted on Bard's profile is pretty funny:

Lol...is Max in Jail?!

What's this other thread that cropped up in capitals and been moved. I have to say am kinda tired of this now MichaelXD you amused but now it's just plain wierd and boring get over whatever happened to you pokemon who got stolen and have a nice life with or without Max and/or Cycling Road.

HBR08.jpg

Where is my brother's friend's fucking account? Why did you send me a warning? Maybe he wanted to come too. It was his home computer.

Lol...is Max in Jail?!

What's this other thread that cropped up in capitals and been moved. I have to say am kinda tired of this now MichaelXD you amused but now it's just plain wierd and boring get over whatever happened to you pokemon who got stolen and have a nice life with or without Max and/or Cycling Road.

There was another one this morning that got deleted as well with him bitching at Serebii. Its just all really pathetic.

There was another one this morning that got deleted as well with him bitching at Serebii. Its just all really pathetic.

Give me my brother's friend's account. We're not related.

@MichaelXD. Accounts here are not activated manually. Your "brother's friend" needs to click the link sent to him via email, if he used a valid one when signing up.

@MichaelXD. Accounts here are not activated manually. Your "brother's friend" needs to click the link sent to him via email, if he used a valid one when signing up.

Actually we sometimes forget to turn the manual thing off. :heh:

We.....don't.....care.

I have said to give him his god damned account. This pertains to this forum.

Actually we sometimes forget to turn the manual thing off. :heh:

What do you mean?

He did check his email. As I said once and I'll say it again. He joined without hesitation and it was his home computer.

So, do tell me.

You're American. What brings you to a European focused forum? Sure we have a few, but what brings you specifically here?

We can't give you his account, he has the account (for now at least). Others have said, an email woulda been sent with an activation link within it. Check the junk/spam folder of the email account as well, just in case it is contained within.

On second thought, i believe Gandalf has the magic keys to this mystery.

Edited by Jimbob

I feel as if somebody put something in my drink, because nothing on this thread makes a lick of sense.

I feel as if somebody put something in my drink, because nothing on this thread makes a lick of sense.

Welcome to my life :)

I have said to give him his god damned account. This pertains to this forum.

Actually you said:

Who wants it really?

I can see you've been banned, but I thought you/we didn't want Max joining. Remember, Max is the one that took a picture of your brother and his friend with his cell phone.