N-Europe

DIY Mafia: Reality vs Fiction

The Peeps

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it doesn't seem to be going where and is attracting unwanted attention to me. :p Although I guess glowing pink slime will do that.

Vote : No Lynch

Information gatherers; don't waste your time on me tonight, I'll be using my defensive power and you'll fail as Nintendohnut will confirm.

Yeah it doesn't seem to be going where and is attracting unwanted attention to me. :p Although I guess glowing pink slime will do that.

Vote : No Lynch

Information gatherers; don't waste your time on me tonight, I'll be using my defensive power and you'll fail as Nintendohnut will confirm.

Wait, what?

Seriously...what?

That ReZ is making things confusing because he types as he thinks. He tends to do that when his role gives him several options, leading me to think he's good.

As for Cube...that was part of a random thought :heh: I don't know what to think of him yet.

That ReZ is making things confusing because he types as he thinks. He tends to do that when his role gives him several options, leading me to think he's good.

As for Cube...that was part of a random thought :heh: I don't know what to think of him yet.

Doesn't Rez always do that though, which makes things interesting.

I don't think Kony is evil.

Although, I am not actually Kony. :p

lol, just seen... seeded it quite nicely ReZ.

This got messy. ReZ has been playing erratically since the beginning (not that that's a damning observation). Lots of information from seemingly nowhere

ReZ... can you say why you thought DuD was mind controlled night 1?