NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Congratulations Dragooooo, you deserved it.

After such a good start, I was worried that those middle four games would kill my season. If only I had won one of those games it might have been different at this stage.

Lets face it in three seasons time you guys will still be yo yoing between leagues again while Charlie and I will be established middle league legends ready to make the jump to the big time.

;)

Looking at my squad and comparing to Dragooooo's and AC's mine definitely looks the weakest and I'll probably be the favourites for relegation next year.

Bitter and overpriced? Yeah, could well be.

Ha that made me laugh and die a little bit inside at the same time :bowdown:

The best scandal has been Charlies fans who thought they were gonna win the league forcing his players to hand over their shirts.

Lets face it in three seasons time you guys will still be yo yoing between leagues again while Charlie and I will be established middle league legends ready to make the jump to the big time.

;)

Definitely. We're playing the long term game of going for youth and training them up. Ell will be back to square one in a few seasons as his players get old and retire.

[

The best scandal has been Charlies fans who thought they were gonna win the league forcing his players to hand over their shirts.

Hahaha, love it.

"Following Bayer Neverlusen's last match, Police have unearthed irregular betting patterns on the result of the game. Several playing staff at the club have been found guilty of betting on the match and as a result, the club have been fined 426 500 econ."

@Fierce_LiNk - Irregular betting patterns... Something to do with Dragoo's wager he proposed earlier in the thread?

Had planned on doing Round 17 as well but don't have the time before work. Might do it tonight.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fifteen

****Aqui1a All Stars 2-1 Real Peeps*****

All Stars come on strong in this game and keep Real Peeps back in their own half as they push through to get 4 chances on goal in the first half of the game. The first goal came in the 23rd minute from Sebastiano Gris of Aqui1a All Stars but Horace Biggins of Real Peeps kept out the other three attempts. Real Peeps managed to hit back with a shot on target but it was easily saved by Sol Clare. In the second half Real Peeps ventured out a bit more and matched All Stars, both teams getting four shots on target but it was All Stars who got the next goal with Sebastiano Gris scoring again to put them 2-0 up. In the 80th minute Cletus Blessed took a shot after a corner and scored which gave Peeps fans hope of a draw but the second goal never came.

****Seahawks FC 4-0 Winston Gardens FC****

Gardens had a good showing in their last game away to Real Peeps where they just lost with the score 3-2 against them but it appears their players may have used up all their form on that game as they fail to make a splash today against Seahawks. An early injury meant Seahawks had to replace their keeper after just two minutes (although Gardens had 0 chances all game so it's unclear how Seahawks' keeper could even get injured) and Seahawks took it slow for the first half of the game. In the 41st minute Alexis Beltran was able to score for Seahawks on their third attempt at scoring. The second half brought out the aggressive play we expect from Seahawks and they scored three more goals totalling 8 attempts altogether. In the 76th minute it was Cappi Lucci who scored, followed by Tyko Benzelius in the 84th minute. The final goal came in the 90th minute when Christiano Aragón scored from a freekick.

*****DuDs Baggies 3-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

14 chances to none, Baggies easily handle the once mighty Xpert veterans, Dysonian Wanderers. The first goal came in the 9th minute from Krzystof Szymanek with another goal coming in the 43rd minute scored by Rory Ashe. Dudley Dhall was the last to score with a header from a cross in the 61st minute.

****Bubbles FC 1-3 The Comerade Co-op

Co-op are currently on fire after beating Real Peeps and Seahawks and haven't lost a match in 4 rounds. No goals were scored in the first half despite both teams getting a lot of chances in but Co-op finished the first half ahead on chances and possession. Marat Miloradovich was the first to score, putting Co-op 1-0 in the 47th minute. Vasily Arseniev was next to score in the 61st minute and Marat Miloradovich scored again in the 77th minute from a freekick. Bubbles had just as many attempts on goal in the second half but couldn't score until Mark Tully got a header in the 80th minute and by then it was too late for any kind of comeback.

**Emo Blades 0-2 Recall United***

Recall had 10 chances in this game while successfully blocking out Emo Blades who got none. Randall Deacy scored in the 36th minute to send Recall ahead and Wei Jing You scored in the 64th minute.

Most Important Result: Seahawks FC 4-0 Winston Gardens FC, Seahawks and Peeps have been dancing between 6th and 7th place since round 12 and this time it's Seahawks turn to lead. They move back into 6th while Real Peeps drop to 7th, the only two teams to chance position this round.

Stylish Play: Aqui1a All Stars, All Stars kept on top of Real Peeps for the whole game, taking advantage of their stronger midfield. They were two goals up before Real Peeps were able to score once, keeping them safely ahead at the end of the game.

Best Player: Cappi Lucci, Seahawks FC, Lucci scored the first goal in this game and set up the next two. The only goal he had no part in was the last one which was scored directly from a freekick.

N-Euro Middle League Round Sixteen

***Real Peeps 5-0 Emo Blades*

Real Peeps get 10 chances in this game and score half of them while Emo Blades once again get 0. Marc Terrie was first to score with a lightning fast goal in the 1st minute of play. Bryan Tynan gets the next goal just 5 minutes later. Lennox Kilner and Cletus Blessed scored in the 22nd and 24th minutes and Bryan Tynan gets his second goal and the 5th for Real Peeps in the 44th minute. All goals and chances were made in the first half of the game, looks like Real Peeps decided to take a nap in the second to recover energy for their next game away to Dysonian Wanderers!

****Aqui1a All Stars 3-2 Seahawks FC****

All Stars go heavy on the offensive again in this game which seems to be the only way to go against Seahawks who like to play aggressive themselves. Both teams had two attempts on goal in the first half hour of the match but the first goal didn't come until the 39th minute when Danny Oates scored for All Stars. In the 49th minute, All Stars were awarded a freekick from which Scott Page was able to score. With All Stars now 2-0 up, Seahawks had their work cut out for them if they wanted any chance of winning. In the 53rd minute they caught a lucky break when All Stars defender Maxim Pirsa was injured and replaced with young Ardan Daish. Seahawks rallied against All Stars' weakened defence and Matt Scorpios was able to score in the 60th minute. Christiano Aragón followed suit in the 78th minute and suddenly the scores were tied! The next 15 minutes were a tense affair as All Stars unleashed their strike force to attack Seahawks' goal. In the 92nd minute Roupen Cherezian was able to score just one minute before the final whistle blew.

*****DuDs Baggies 3-0 Bubbles FC****

Bubbles lost at home last round to Comerade Co-op in what many thought was just a slip up but they performed even worse today away from home against DuDs Baggies. Baggies had 7 attempts on goal while holding Bubbles at arm's length, keeping them from making any chances themselves. Theobald Paine scored an early goal in the 12th minute which was closely followed by a goal from Jason Dyer in the 14th minute. Jason Dyer scored again before the first half was up and the game was decided. After going 3-0 down in the first half, Bubbles' players appeared to lose hope and made no real attempt to come back at Baggies. Baggies managed two more attempts on goal in the second half but were unable to score.

*****Winston Gardens FC 0-0 The Comerade Co-op****

Gardens have been on a downward spiral since losing to Real Peeps but this game could mark the end of that. Co-op are fresh from an away victory against league leaders, Bubbles FC and are on top form but Winston Gardens kept them at bay and held them to a draw. Possession was tightly contested but Co-op had slightly more throughout the game while Winston Gardens managed more chances, getting four to Co-ops one. With the top 3 spots closely contested, both teams could really have used the three points but will have to make do with just one.

*Recall United 2-0 Dysonian Wanderers*

Recall get 9 chances against Wanderers in this game and shut them out completely. Both goals came in the first half, scored by Wesley Kay and Randall Deacy. The second half of the game brought bad luck for Recall as Wesley Kay received a heavy injury and will miss the last two games of the season while Jose Jardel was sent off the pitch and is suspended for the next game.

Most Important Result: DuDs Baggies 3-0 Bubbles FC, No one knows what happened to Bubbles in this game. Perhaps the stresses of being at the top finally got to them. Whatever the reason, Baggies are now in second place just two points behind Bubbles who are still clinging on to first place. All the while Co-op are lurking in third place on 30 points, ready to pounce.

Stylish Play: DuDs Baggies, Baggies held back the current 1st place team and stomped out any attempts they may have made while getting 7 for themselves. They made Bubbles look like an inactive team this round.

Best Player: Jason Dyer, DuDs Baggies, Dyer set up the first goal of the game and scored the next two. Between him and Gerry Just, DuDs Baggies have had a near unstoppable strike force this season.

"Following Bayer Neverlusen's last match, Police have unearthed irregular betting patterns on the result of the game. Several playing staff at the club have been found guilty of betting on the match and as a result, the club have been fined 426 500 econ."

@Fierce_LiNk - Irregular betting patterns... Something to do with Dragoo's wager he proposed earlier in the thread?

That's a lot of money to lose. Myself I just got around the same amount in income as the city's new ambassador. Much needed money for upper league's poorest team.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6TH8O41mK0d899nM3yAHnWsrimeOkThTvkqnZ_C-mQd6dxzy0

One of the best parts of the cup last season was the incredible banter we all had during the live draw.

Jimbob has confirmed the first round draw will be occurring this Sunday

He will post the time later today I hope but please as many people come as possible we will host it in the NE chatroom and will all be watching a live draw. The banter between Flinky and MadDog is worth admission price alone.

Be there! :D

That's a lot of money to lose. Myself I just got around the same amount in income as the city's new ambassador. Much needed money for upper league's poorest team.

Yeah, especially for a new team!

I don't understand what you mean? I jokingly said to Haden (in here) that if me and Ell are still in the middle league in three seasons time, he'll get a pint. If you don't mean that, then I really don't know.

Indeed, the last live draw was epic. I hope for an epic turn-out for the draw, the banter before and during the draw was awesome. Further to Haden's post, the draw will take place at.......................

7:30pm Sunday 13th May 2012

X-Pert Eleven Live Draw Link

I'll prep the materials including entertainment, it's going to be an epic evening. Beers and snacks are optional.

Edit: Anyway, Tuesdays Elite League Write-up

N-Europe Elite League

Season 22 - Round 17

Eights United vs Leeds M.O.T

With only a few games left of the season, it is guaranteed near-enough that Leeds will be returning to the middle league next season. Eights being a side who could have taken it easy, or gone out for a result. In the 16th minute, it was obvious that Eights were going for the result. First goal, the scorer being Charles Almaas. Egon Hapnes was booked in the 22nd minute for an offense to Elton Monkhouse. 2nd goal came from Alec Svanson from a free kick. In the 47th minute, Marvin Capwell received a booking as well. 2 subs for Leeds in the 48th and 74th minute, and things could have been looking up for Leeds. But not on this occasion, as Eights fired 2 quick goals in the 83rd (Marvin Capwell) and 85th (Kurniawan Yusri) minutes. Another sub for Leeds (Ionut Codrin for Marvin Townshend) ended this match today

Possession: 63 – 37

Chances: 11 – 0

Man of the Match (Eights): Anthony Zahora

Man of the Match (Leeds): Elton Monkhouse

Final Score: Eights United 4 – Leeds M.O.T 0

Rising Phoenix vs Madpool

Another great match. With Rising in the same position, with Leeds. Heading down to the middle league. Back and forth action until the 34th, when Garth Newell receiving a booking for Madpool. In the 39th minute however, the 1st goal was scored. Darrell Sedgewick the scorer for Madpool. Rising equalised in the 64th minute, Jean-Jacques Piquet for Rising the scorer. Madpool hit back in the 69th, with a second goal. Kenny Dalglish the scorer. Madpool were not done, in the 86th they scored a 3rd. Reggie Hales the scorer.

Possession: 41 – 59

Chances: 2 – 4

Man of the Match (Rising): Tommy Gibbs

Man of the Match (Madpool): Neal Hiles

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 1 – Madpool 3

Battlestar Odwinica vs Happenstance FC

Odwinica hosted Happenstance in todays match, the referee being Warren Peace. Hosted in Caprica City, it was going to be a great match. Amar Sherawat received a booking in the 7th minute for mooning Vincent Gault. In the 46th minute, Vincent Gault received a booking for doing a Ric Flair “woo” right in the face of Fritjof Tygesen. Ghita Baldovin was booked in the 48th, and Fritjof was booked in the 70th

Possession: 55 – 45

Chances: 0 – 0

Man of the Match (Battlestar): Hardy Howarth

Man of the Match (Happenstance): Brad Carling

Final Score: Battlestar Odwinica 0 – Happenstance FC 0

The Sixty Fourthers vs Silverdale Hotpot

Both sides were looking for the win today, it was Silverdale who hit the first goal. Eric Hudson the scorer. A sub for Sixty, Salim Razzazi was subbed for Sarkew Bakir. Amer Kurdi received a yellow card in the 54th minute. Sixty struck an equaliser in the 59th minute, Sirwan Baralla the scorer. The 64 minute goal was scored by………………… Eric Hudson for Silverdale (you thought I was going to say Sixty Fourthers). Another quick goal for Silverdale in the 66th, Ronnie Scrimshaw the scorer. A few subs for Sixty in the 77th and 88th minutes respectively. Silverdale player Clifford Hope was booked in the 89th for an offensive tackle on Jamie Jerome. Clifford Hope rectified his mistake, scoring the 4th and final goal in the 92nd minute

Possession: 54 –46

Chances: 6 – 9

Man of the Match (Sixty): Sirwan Baralla

Man of the Match (Silverdale): Jamie Jerome

Final Score: The Sixty-Fourthers 1 – Silverdale Hotpot 4

Mcoys Sons vs Intergalactico Stars

Mcoys hosted Inter in this battle today, it was set to be one of them encounters. Stephen Gaye for Mcoys was injured by Steve Sting’s tackle and had to be subbed for Nicholas McGuire. 33rd minute goal for Inter, Ronald Ronaldo was the scorer. He was subbed for Nikos Papadopoulos in the 66th minute, 63rd minute scorer was Nicky Slick. A nice breakaway goal there. Roberto Carlos was subbed for Chris Benoit in the 70th, and Steve Austin was subbed for Max in the 80th. Niles Alvarado was booked in the 86th for an offensive tackle to Zinedine Zidane.

Possession: 53 – 47

Chances: 5 – 3

Man of the Match (Mcoys): Norm Downer

Man of the Match (Inter): Steve Sting

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 0 – Intergalactico Stars 2

Latest Table

Untitled-4.png

Edited by Jimbob

I don't understand what you mean? I jokingly said to Haden (in here) that if me and Ell are still in the middle league in three seasons time, he'll get a pint. If you don't mean that, then I really don't know.

I should have expanded. I got an event through my mail saying that my team have been involved in irregular betting patterns and that I got a huge fine. I was insinuating that the betting was on the wager you suggested!

I should have expanded. I got an event through my mail saying that my team have been involved in irregular betting patterns and that I got a huge fine. I was insinuating that the betting was on the wager you suggested!

Ah, ok. :heh:

Good luck in our game today. Last game of the season.

Ah, ok. :heh:

Good luck in our game today. Last game of the season.

You're still new to Xpert so I'll go easy on you. :hug:

Congratulation Rowan and Silverdale! Lol at Odwin.

Happy with my fourth place. Also finally got the top scorer after two second places in the upper league.

The dvs aren't the best, many are great but there are some disappointments.

Finished the season in my highest placement yet, continuing the trend of finishing in a better position every season :)

DVs aren't great though. No idea why tbh. I have a forward who played 17 games and his DV is only 11. Literally nothing I could have done to get him higher, he had decent form all season too. Midfield are mostly 13 which may not mean a raise either... definitely going to have to completely renovate my forwards though.

Massive well done Rowan! Knew you had great things in-store this season. :)

Successfully predicted the winners of the elite and lower leagues :) I had deluded myself into thinking I would win the middle league though :laughing: some bad mid-season luck ended that dream

Congrats Rowan...looks like the dirty trick paid off! :heh: Oddy must be fuming, lol!

I am a little disappointed at this week's events. :p

Congrats Rowan, points on the table don't lie.

Beat Bubbles 2-0 today. He goes up, i go down. Was kind of relying on one or two teams to not win in order for me to remain up. Still, using this time in the lowers to build a stronger team ready for my return.