N-Europe

Assassin's Creed III

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the story is pretty fun.

Regarding balance between the British and Patriots, it was heavily against the British. I heard it was going to be balanced. Although the intro was somewhat pro British.

Interesting, that's not what Marcus from Gametrailers said and he's English.

Don't let Marcus hear you say that, he's Welsh!

True :p

I'd go for a drink with that man any day of the week. There's no one else in the industry who I listen to that is as frank as him. Yes he goes off the handle regularly but you can guarantee that what he says is not tailing the line bullshit or self indulgent navel gazing like Pachter (TWAT).

True :p

I'd go for a drink with that man any day of the week. There's no one else in the industry who I listen to that is as frank as him. Yes he goes off the handle regularly but you can guarantee that what he says is not tailing the line bullshit or self indulgent navel gazing like Pachter (TWAT).

My only problem with Marcus (and Shane actually) is that they both have a tendency to talk over the other presenters and bully them a bit on Invisible Walls.

Pachter on the other hand is a total wanker. It's a good thing he doesn't get paid on a 'no win no fee' basis as he'd be penniless. The shit he spouts is laughable.

I remember him saying the Vita would outsell the 3DS at the rate of 4 to 1. Now the Vita's sales stand at around 2.2 million units and it's selling about 40,000 units world wide a week. The 3DS has sold around 22 million units and is selling at a rate of around 240,000 units a week. The DS has actually sold worse than the Dreamcast!

Pachter's latest 'vision' is that the Wii U will be a flop. Well, I'm actually happy he thinks so, because usually the direct opposite is usually what happens!

My only problem with Marcus (and Shane actually) is that they both have a tendency to talk over the other presenters and bully them a bit on Invisible Walls.

Pachter on the other hand is a total wanker. It's a good thing he doesn't get paid on a 'no win no fee' basis as he'd be penniless. The shit he spouts is laughable.

I remember him saying the Vita would outsell the 3DS at the rate of 4 to 1. Now the Vita's sales stand at around 2.2 million units and it's selling about 40,000 units world wide a week. The 3DS has sold around 22 million units and is selling at a rate of around 240,000 units a week. The DS has actually sold worse than the Dreamcast!

Pachter's latest 'vision' is that the Wii U will be a flop. Well, I'm actually happy he thinks so, because usually the direct opposite is usually what happens!

Should he actually be right at one time, he'll villify it and use it as a reason to be trusted. Even a blind gopher finds a gold nugget sometimes

So, rumors go that Ubisoft is planning to release a Assassins Creed bundle containing this and the former four. Including all earlier released DLC. For a retailprice around €150,- But still... Hope it's not Mass Effect allover again...

http://kotaku.com/5958061/the-assassins-creed-anthology-collects-altair-ezio-and-connors-games-all-in-one-big-package

So, rumors go that Ubisoft is planning to release a Assassins Creed bundle containing this and the former four. Including all earlier released DLC. For a retailprice around €150,- But still... Hope it's not Mass Effect allover again...

http://kotaku.com/5958061/the-assassins-creed-anthology-collects-altair-ezio-and-connors-games-all-in-one-big-package

I hope this comes for Wii U

Yeah I read that on IGN.

Thing is though, you can buy the Assasins Creed 1 & 2 bundle for £14.99 on Zavvi, and I think Brotherhood and Revelations for £12.99/£14.99 each or something. Add on £40 for ACIII and you can get all games already for £80-£85!

But that surely wouldn't include DLC?

Neither way, just like Cannand says, this would be nice to have available for Wii U somewhere next year, right?

But that surely wouldn't include DLC?

Neither way, just like Cannand says, this would be nice to have available for Wii U somewhere next year, right?

No that wouldn't include any DLC, but that's not gonna cost you the additional £50! Also if you waited a bit ACIII would also come down in price, saving you even more.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one question about this game, because i am going to buy this for my wii-U, but i want to know if they have done something different for the wii u, like they have done with other games, like batman etc etc, what can u do with the touchscreen? or is it exactly the same as the 360 version?

(all the games that comes out, i am going to buy for the wii u) so i hope the new GTA will come out on the WII U.

I have one question about this game, because i am going to buy this for my wii-U, but i want to know if they have done something different for the wii u, like they have done with other games, like batman etc etc, what can u do with the touchscreen? or is it exactly the same as the 360 version?

(all the games that comes out, i am going to buy for the wii u) so i hope the new GTA will come out on the WII U.

I think you'll find the touch screen is largely used as a mini-map and for items. I haven't heard of any Batman style integration.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!