N-Europe

Pokemon Black & White 2

Debug Mode

Dunno if you guys noticed but the scenes in that anime short are actually in the game

Were... anyone expecting them to NOT be? It was literally just an animated ad for the games, after all...

Some of the scenes were confirmed before the short was released, too, like Bianca handing out the starter Pokémon and meeting Akuroma in Castelia, so it's not at all surprising that it was all taken directly from the games (with some degree of added awesomeness).

Been reading some of the spoilers. Game changes sounds amazing, really increased my hype levels.

Also, how come I didn't know some of the games had a multi select for moving Pokemon?

Edit: And sadly one of my predictions/jokes came true.

Edited by Ike

Hey Serebii, saw that you received your copy today, lucky!

Would you mind doing a compatibility check for me please? Although obviously this game is DSi enhanced and thus region locked, the region locking acts very differently with each game from what I've heard. For example, I recently saw a post from a friend on facebook who imported Pokemon Conquest from America which didn't work on their EU DSi, but worked on their EU 3DS.

There are so many legendaries with different formes because they're lazy. The game just keeps on giving.

Corrected. Although too many legendaries would just dilute the definition. In future games they could just scrap the "legendary" status and just have 3 really hard to catch Pokémon, instead of trying to incorporate them into ancient texts which are thousands of years old but haven't made it past the region you're currently in.

I wish Black City was in White 2 but I have to play rubbish White Forest Agian

No no no you don't. Black City was horrible, such a massive area but with only 2-3 houses. I know there was a way to make more appear (can't remember) but I never got round to doing it. So each visit to the city was simply depressing. I did plenty of city upgrading in the Assassin's Creed games, and they were decently looking to begin with.

Right Serebii, you're going to have to clarify this for me. The key required for challenge mode, you can only get this in Black 2? What the shit?

Also, this fucking track man. It sounds like it'd belong in a portable version of PSO C.A.R.D. Revolution, I love it.

Yeah you only get it in Black 2 after defeating the Champion

This sounds like a terrible idea if you can't swap keys over wifi. Ah well, I now know what version I'm picking up in Japanese. Thanks for the heads up. Good coverage by the way, that was a lot more stuff than I anticipated!

I'm probably gonna have to take my DS lite with me out to Japan, I was gonna pick up a JP 3DS but I think I might wait a little bit longer.

• 2 weeks later...