N-Europe

Pokémafia 12 : Ruby and Sapphire

ReZourceman

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, the RAF dont like us on ours phones at work, and i had to work through lunch today.. dont look for hidden meanings in those caps btw :p

Sooo... interesting events my end last night.

Firstly i'll address the death.. Jonnas was the other un-named person i confirmed as town.

Ive found nothing so far.

^lve5^dug?

If you check page three, 5 posts above mine you will find a post from Jonnas, 1 post above you will find one from cube.. ^lve5^dug? gud^5 evl^.. Jonnas is good, Cube is evil.

This pretty much confirms my info to be correct. However, unless anyone else knows they protected me last night, Cube could be telling the truth. I'm just assuming this (there was nothing in my PM), but i must have been the most obvious target ever.

Secondly i recieved a message last night from an anonymous townie.. It raised a few good points that i haven't seen posted in the thread yet..

@MadDog, How come your vote for Cube never counted yesterday?

The rest was speculation but could prove to be useful, so hopefully we can make today last a while and i'll post more on it later.

Finally, i had another evil result last night!! @Marcamillian. Anything you'd like to say??

Just noticed Heroic posted, the point about MadDog.

Gah! I'm a complete idiot. I read the days my submerge power works completely wrong - this explains why DuD could target me (not sure why he got the result...it's very, very unlikely but could it be random?) and why nobody could target me last night.

Can you explain how your code worked DuD?

Can we lynch Cube, I think that's our best bet right now.

^ meant up

gud meant good

evl meant Evil

I then put it all backwards so it wasn't plain as day to see.

And finished with a '?' because i wasn't certain my results were reliable at that point.

Soo..

^lve5^dug? --> ?gud^5evl^ --> gud^5 evl^ --> Good up 5, Evil up 1.

Jonnas made the post 5 places above mine = Jonnas is good.

Cube made the post 1 place above mine = Cube is evil.

I'm gonna Vote: Marcamillion

At the moment i'm really (REALLY) not convinced with Cubes feeble i got the day wrong AND 'DuD' has a dodgy result excuse, however.. if we run with the theory that for some reason my results are wrong on odd numbered evenings, my result on Marcamillion should be right because i found Jonnas to be town on night 2, which suggests my even numbered nights results are spot on.

I already explained a while ago why i did things like that.

Its so that i could post my results without coming into the thread on day two and saying 'hey mafia look at me, im an investigator.. please kill me tonight'.

You've come up with one neutral, whereas i've found 2 Mafia according to my results, but you like your investigation better and wanna go after a neutral?

I personally wouldn't even have revealed myself as an investigator just to announce someone neutral?

What other results have you got? Mine are all known now..

Night 1 - Cube - Evil

Night 2 - Jonnas - Town

Night 3 - Diageo - Town

Night 4 - Marcamillion -Evil

and one of these results has been confirmed (Jonnas as Town).

What is there not to get???

DuD, it's better to vote for Cube. We'll know for certain if your results are fallible. If we vote for Marcamillian, even if you're right, there will still be a little doubt. You're not gonna get the support for Marcamillian now so just jump on the Cube train.

I'm going to vote for Cube. Otherwise the same thing will happen as I got away with in the last game - had an evil investigation, didn't get lynched and then survived the rest of the game. I think it is a little bit silly to assume that Cube could be good because he claims to have protected you. The mafia often have a power that makes someone untargetable, and it is likely that he has used this power on you tonight to try and alleviate suspicion on him.

Vote: Cube

Or that (so far) I'm the only protector, and he may or may not be trying to kill me. As he can investigate, his goal must be to kill specific people. As he investigated and killed Chairdriver, he's got one of his required targets for winning already.

I've only just read through the day - we have plenty to go on at least!

There was a post on the last page (I think from @heroicjanitor) that said he thought I was in cahoots with someone - why was that heroic?

Still pretty unconvinced by Maddog who keeps avoiding questions (like whether he's a thundercloud and whether he is in fact neutral), plus the fact he targeted chair etc, but I definitely think we should go for Cube or Marcamillian today. A vote count would help right now, as I don't know who is closer to vote for, but I think seeing as Cube is, at least, more active than Marc I'm going to go for him at the moment. If Rez updates the thread with a vote count showing Cube is closer to the lynch I'll change, but seeing as they're probably both evil it's not all that important which one we lynch first, right?

I'd also like to know what @EEVILMURRAY did last night please?

EDIT: Bugger, forgot to vote!

Vote: Marcamillian