N-Europe

February draw a day

Marcamillian

Tired after a long and busy day and not enough sleep. Big family reunion (plus last day at work mixed in). After all the food, this is kinda how I felt (I was so full halfway through I couldn't even eat the main course... but then of course had to have desserts too cause I can't skip those!).

Sorry, crappy pen doodle on a tiny piece of paper, taken a photo of it with my shitty webcam.

feb26.jpg

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day29.png

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

-----

Well, that's me done I guess. That was a looot more challenging than I thought it would be, haha. Glad I managed to do it to the end, though. That said, I don't think I'd do it again. =P

I've really enjoyed everybody else's submissions, too! I wish I had some of the talent that was in this thread, heh.

Did anyone actually notice the haiku? No? Okay. =P

I still have to do mine later today, am so busy with packing and cleaning that I haven't had the time yet to do this or to even think about what I'm going to draw heh.

As for doing something similar, I know of a site that posts a new theme every Friday and people can submit their illustrations for it. I've never participated, but it could be something to do on here? Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly etc.

Yesterday's illustration. (Couldn't access the internet last night.)

tumblr_m0637laisd1r5ejtko1_500.jpg

NECK BRACE DOG!

He’s in so much pain.

NECK BRACE DOG!

He’ll never be the same.

NECK BRACE DOG!

Every day’s a nightmare for

NECK BRACE DOG!

Aaaand here's today's. A low-poly version of my avatar.

tumblr_m063gvlrCb1r5ejtko1_500.png