N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm in the writeup at all, I think that's me in the first sentence.
One Agent returned home for the night, his job already taken care of.

I thought that might be the agent who tied up Dannyboy, seeing as it says his job was already taken care of?

Unfortunately someone had come in during his mid-evening nap and tied him up.

Yes, Nintendohnut, I did target you. And you came up mafia.

I think you should start spilling the beans.

OBJECTION!

I was hoping to catch you out there Yvonne. I'm afraid that this is a complete lie, and I can prove it:

Night Four

One other Agent kept an eye on his office door again but it did not open all night.

This is me in the write-up. Last night I targeted myself, staying in my office all night. I know for a fact that nobody targeted me, so I know that you're lying.

Now the only question is... why did you lie about targeting me and getting a mafia result?

Vote: Yvonne until I get a satisfactory answer.

(boom)....

Well, I'm pretty sure my results are correct, and I didn't see anything that might indicate I was redirected.

You're claiming to know when people target you... What sort of info do you have, then? How come we didn't see anything from you so far?

It's going to take more than "I totally know you didn't target me" to convince me... Because you're sounding quite scummy as it stands.

im pretty sure everyone has said which part of the write up applies to them?

The only way anyone can argue that nintendohnut didnt do as he says is if they know that either they themselves or someone else did it instead??

If it isn't you, then it's him? Really, that's the defence you're going with? Now I'm more inclined to side with Nintendohnut although I doubt either of you are mafia.

I don't know how my power 'works' as it were, but can you be 100% sure it didn't work on you?

Again, I'd rather not say right now. If me not revealing all my information helps me catch out people trying to frame my ass, I'd rather keep it quiet until absolutely necessary :)

I ask because I don't quite understand how what you said catches out Yvonne. If you can explain that bit I'm happy to vote for Yvonne.

Well, I'm pretty sure my results are correct, and I didn't see anything that might indicate I was redirected.

You're claiming to know when people target you... What sort of info do you have, then? How come we didn't see anything from you so far?

It's going to take more than "I totally know you didn't target me" to convince me... Because you're sounding quite scummy as it stands.

The information I have comes from my PM, along with the write-up. My PM says that I stayed in my office all night watching the door but that nobody came near it. The write-up shows a man (me) sitting in his office watching his door, and nobody coming near it. Those two pieces of information are much stronger than yours, I'm afraid.

Although, anyone can claim anything....and currently there is nothing to corroborate what Dohnut claims to have done.

What have your other targets been Dohnut (apologies if you have already said) ?

I targeted mr-paul on night 1, but I was sent a note which contained an enhancement serum so I was going to do that instead. However, my PM said that I decided to take a nap to rest up for the task ahead, and when I woke up I was tied to the chair. So yeah, I was role blocked night 1. Since then I have targeted myself.

I ask because I don't quite understand how what you said catches out Yvonne. If you can explain that bit I'm happy to vote for Yvonne.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I targeted myself last night, and my PM says that nobody came near my office, and targeting myself was pointless. The write-up backs this up, and everyone else has either said where they are in the write-up, or not disagreed with me saying I am who I say I am. Basically, I'm telling the truth and have my own information PLUS the write-up to back me up.

Incidentally, if you look back you will specifically see that I asked Yvonne whether he targeted me. I asked this because it was the only information I could corroborate - if I'd asked what his power was, or who he had targeted, or why he was asking what I did (which incidentally is an odd question if he apparently didn't track me) then I wouldn't have been able to do anything with the information. I asked whether he targeted me in the hope that I could catch him out. Luckily, I did, and he said that he targeted me when I know for a fact that he didn't. If I didn't have the information about nobody targeting me I certainly wouldn't have asked that question.

Just to be extra clear about my targets, my response to Rez was meant to read as 'I got a note that contained an enhancement serum and my PM said that I was going to do that instead of my power when I was blocked'. To clarify, I didn't have a choice between my normal power or using this serum - it was going to be serum if I hadn't been role blocked. I just wanted to be clear about that because when I read it back it sounded like I was saying 'I received a serum and decided that I'd use it' - in reality I had no choice.

I happen to know nintendohnut is at least telling the truth about night one from the info ive been given.

And as i said earlier the rest of his info does add up seeing as no-one else is claiming to be the agent watching their own door.

Ive just had an idea, but i'll have to reread the thread to see if it has any substance?

Well, it looks like a lead which is better than nothing, so I'll Vote:Yvonne

Nothing changed with me.

You're being a bit vague. Can you be 100% sure it did not work? When Danny's office was guarded I got told, so if you were protected/I was roleblocked I don't see why I wouldn't be. The only thing I'm thinking is if it swaps powers, it may do it without telling people, the problem with that is Dohnut was told on night 1, but then we also know there are other re-directors/swappers and ReZ said he was permanently changed on night 1?

I don't have a new power, I can say that for 100% sure. Thing is, without wanting to elaborate, the fact that you were (implied) told that it worked, is proof that it didn't. Doesn't mean Yvonne didn't get a new power though, I'm unsure how you would be informed of that, in any case, it's from someone else.

Vote: Yvonne

I don't change powers permanently! I swap the power for the night! Someone has changed MY power permanently! Regarding the old power, I don't know if Peeps necessarily tells people it's happened, because I'd imagine it comes last in priorities, and it isn't neccessary for the player to know as they still choose their own targets. This is why I want to be sure, that you can be sure, that it didn't work the night I swapped you and Yvonne.

@Yvonne, you're an investigator right? What came of you on Night 3?