NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

Sounds like the closest thing we'll get to a confirmation. There really was something strange about those posts. My initial guess is that the mafia found out Jonnas's power and tried to use jayseven to cast suspicion on him. That would imply they can manipulate him during the day, which could fit with his first post being normal and his next post being a panic attack. But if he was already being manipulated then, he wouldn't be allowed to talk about it, would he? I can't figure out how it all fits together.

Something (perhaps because I've been re-watching Dollhouse) makes me think that someone has wiped jay's mind, so he can't talk about anything that happened before the event his mind was wiped.

Sounds probable. It'd be very nice to know exactly what happened during his manipulation. If what we've theorised is true, why was he able to warn us?

Something (perhaps because I've been re-watching Dollhouse) makes me think that someone has wiped jay's mind, so he can't talk about anything that happened before the event his mind was wiped.

Huh, that sounds interesting. Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if a mind-wiping power appeared, considering what happened so far.

Sounds like the closest thing we'll get to a confirmation. There really was something strange about those posts. My initial guess is that the mafia found out Jonnas's power and tried to use jayseven to cast suspicion on him. That would imply they can manipulate him during the day, which could fit with his first post being normal and his next post being a panic attack. But if he was already being manipulated then, he wouldn't be allowed to talk about it, would he? I can't figure out how it all fits together.

Yeah, that's the thing, if the mafia was manipulating him, how could he drop his warnings? Maybe the manipulation allows for some leeway, but then, why didn't he drop more warnings?

Ok I'm going to analyse a bit more tomorrow. Jist of my feelings so far:

mr-paul's defence was not strong enough for me, we need to end the day on a lynch.

I trust jay more, and will be analysing his posts. Since we have two known redirection characters as long as they are forthcoming and logical with their choices, we only have to worry about the 1 unknown redirector. If jay or jonnas does anything fishy, we kill them straight away. We need clarity.

So it's pretty obvious there's a mafia who can fuck with people's writing, messages, memories. This is a priority.

Actually, I didn't try to redirect you, I tried to redirect aqui1a to Jayseven. However, someone bumped into me, which led me to redirect the first person I encountered to Jayseven (which I now know was you, making this the second time I redirect you to someone you were already targeting :heh:)

This means there is a 3rd person who can redirect/swap targets. Either that, or mr-paul and Jayseven are in cahoots with each other, and jayseven was responsible for that (though I doubt this).

For the record, I can confirm this is mr-paul's power. He was the person I accidentally redirected to myself during the second night, and the PM even mentioned he was going home before I reached him.

When people were discussing those who didn't send a target, I asked if it was important, because it was narrowing down that mr-paul was the person I redirected. Townie roleblockers and jailkeepers (which one are you, mr-paul?) are valuable, and I thought he was a townie, because mafiosos don't forget to send targets. Yvonne's results turned that theory upside down, though.

Paul, were you really the one I redirected that night? Everything indicates yes, but you didn't mention my involvement at all.

I think what you are saying here must have happened. I didn't send a target, but it looks like through this web of redirection and manipulation that you may have been locked in by me.

@Yvonne I don't know how I can defend myself any more. I've given you everything I have done. I don't understand your investigation as my role PM deosn't say that I appear evil. I understand everything from your point of view - if I was a cop I would vehemently want to pursue my information.

Lynching me would be a waste of a day. You'd be trying to kill a townie, and I won't die. There's so many we haven't heard from yet, ReZ, Tales, etc. are being very quiet. What has everyone else been up to? With all the power swapping, re-direction, suspected force posting, we need as much info as possible to work out what the hell is going on, because the write ups give so few details.

Im on my phone, so struggling to make sense of everything at the moment, i'll have a better read tonight or possibly tomorrow depending on what time i get back to base.

How many people are claiming to have been redirected last night?

I too was redirected.. I originally targeted aquila due to his lack of input so far, but after a conversation with another agent i was more inclined to target someone else.

I'll post more later.

How many people are claiming to have been redirected last night?

I too was redirected.. I originally targeted aquila due to his lack of input so far, but after a conversation with another agent i was more inclined to target someone else.

Yeah, this is exactly what happened with me. I tried redirecting aqui1a, ended up redirecting Dannyboy. So, it had something to do with aqui1a, probably.

so jonnas switched dannyboy and aqui1a. How is this an 'enforcer' role?

If it was just something to do with aquila i dont think so as i ended up targetting you.

@mr\-paul : I'll humour you. What happens when we get vote majority on you? Does nothing happen, or does the day end and the lynch fail?

Also can you sum up any flavour text (obviously without quoting) about you? That would definitely help

@Rummy: Tomorrow we should both mention the name of the bassist that we dislike intensely to be assured that neither of us are being controlled. Obviously do not mention his name if we are :)

Haha, that's a bit meta! Can anyone tell me exactly how many redirectors do we have? It seems interesting to have a permanent power swapper, but honestly I'm so confused and don't know who to trust at all. Everyone seems a bit fishy, but then in another way they sort of add up. What happens if we lynch mr paul and he turns out town? We're just going on one person's word atm, are we gonna lynch Yvonne if she's wrong?

Last night I targeted myself, and found that nobody else had targeted me.. so what's been said would make sense.

@mr\-paul : I'll humour you. What happens when we get vote majority on you? Does nothing happen, or does the day end and the lynch fail?

Also can you sum up any flavour text (obviously without quoting) about you? That would definitely help

The day will end when I'm one away from majority. So unless you people want the next 24 hours wasted, I'd remove your votes.

My role name is "the nullifier." I don't know what other flavour you want (my agent number?) but I have one other aspect to my role that I do not want to reveal, as it could be VERY useful against the mafia, and I don't want them to know it.

Do you know who you were redirected to? If it's me, Aqui1a and I seem to have been swapped last night by the new owner of the swap power.

so jonnas switched dannyboy and aqui1a. How is this an 'enforcer' role?

No, Jonnas was a victim of the switch, he didn't cause it. It would indeed appear Aqui1a and I were switched, but to make sure we need to find out if I was the one that DuD ended up at.

The day will end when I'm one away from majority. So unless you people want the next 24 hours wasted, I'd remove your votes.

So you can never be killed by lynch, or is it accepted if majority is reached before Peeps sees?

So you can never be killed by lynch, or is it accepted if majority is reached before Peeps sees?

I can't use it every day, unfortunately. So one day you could lynch me if you really wanted to, but today, it will just give the mafia a free night.