NEurope
The Peeps

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

How long's the night? I'm about to leave work and most likely busy all this eve/doing visits tomorrow, might not get on a computer til tomorrow afternoon.

You're on right now =\

:p

Night will be 24 hours but I may extend if there are too many people who haven't sent a PM in.

Ive just got back from work..

I have a single vote Yvonne

Sorry didnt realise there was a 5th page. My bad.

@DuD it is night time, so we're not allowed to talk. Infact even concerns about the game running should ideally be sent in a PM at this time.

Night 2

Two agents stayed in his office all night, keeping watchful eyes on the door. Another Agent was surprised to be locked in his office as a result of his actions. Two Agents went home for the night.

One Agent guarded another from a number of visits. Another Agent once again swapped the room numbers of two offices around which fooled multiple other Agents.

Two Agents were locked in battle but resolved the matter by the end of the night.

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Yvonne

Day 3 starts now

Majority is 8

Edited by The Peeps

Still chasing down that cream pie...but the Mayflower beer is nice!

So the jailkeep got redirected to himself? Maybe Jonnas knows who that is now then. Interestingly there are no kills - a protector guessed right?

EMITMRPIM

Having trouble interpreting the write-up.. can someone tell me why someone wasn't killed last night?

chances are it was the guarding agent who stopped the kill, though it may also be that the two fighting at the end involved the killer meeting an unkillable target?

If it's the first case then the protector knows who the mafia's target was.

Yvonne, did you want me to confirm vote power?

Vote : Yvonne

(Lol...not instigating or anything, will remove soon)

Remove vote Just wanted to clear that up! I'm sick of making myself look blatent, as I have in previous games lol :$

Yes, the jailkeep/roleblocker thingy was me. The PM Peeps sent me was confusing at first, but the write-up explains this more clearly.

If the person I redirected is innocent, I don't want to reveal their name to the mafia, so:

I redirected [person] to Jayseven. My PM states I did this by writing an office number on a piece of paper and giving it to [person]. I returned to my office and [person] was there, waiting for me. They locked me in the office and left.

So...I think that whoever targeted Jayseven last night targeted me instead, and possibly vice-versa.

Also, the PM implied that [person] wasn't going to target anybody before I reached them.

I suppose you don't have an information role then?

Also DuD if you could make a vote then I can be sure there are no classic double voter players. There may still be some special rules regarding voting though...

I said i dont have a double vote (accidently during the night.. Sorry guys). Dont you believe me?

Vote: No Lynch

I ended up at the wrong office, but it's implied in my PM that it was the work of the target swapper and not Jonnas, the redirector. Unfortunately I do not know whose office I ended up at, but it would help immensely if I knew. I targetted Jonnas, so if anyone knows that they ended up at Jonnas's office or was swapped around, please let me know who your original target for the night was.