N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information role is one where you expect to get a PM back. Because if you don't get one back you can be generally sure you were roleblocked, but if the only indication that you didn't do anything is lack of writeup presence then you probably don't normally get PMs.

Also thanks for doing the votecounts Peeps! If only we'd found something :)

I ended up at the wrong office, but it's implied in my PM that it was the work of the target swapper and not Jonnas, the redirector. Unfortunately I do not know whose office I ended up at, but it would help immensely if I knew. I targetted Jonnas, so if anyone knows that they ended up at Jonnas's office or was swapped around, please let me know who your original target for the night was.

So...I think that whoever targeted Jayseven last night targeted me instead, and possibly vice-versa.

There you go. So, what about Jayseven?

Judging on information i recieved, i can see you in the write up EEvil.

Now i'm wondering why you cant?

Which one is me?

Information role is one where you expect to get a PM back. Because if you don't get one back you can be generally sure you were roleblocked, but if the only indication that you didn't do anything is lack of writeup presence then you probably don't normally get PMs.

Then I'm not an information role, as I don't get PM's back.

So you are a tracker DuD?

Eevil seems to be saying that he did send in a target while Mr Paul said he didn't. So going home isn't the same as staying in the office, and staying in the office is equivalent to doing nothing?

So one more person did something like Eevil did and another person failed to send in any action - assuming Mr Paul, Eevil and DuD are all telling the truth.

So you are a tracker DuD?

Eevil seems to be saying that he did send in a target while Mr Paul said he didn't. So going home isn't the same as staying in the office, and staying in the office is equivalent to doing nothing?

I thought, seeing as to be killed would require you to be around other agents, going home would be some kind of protection.

Can protectors protect themselves?

I've got one other theory, but i could be completely wrong.

Jonnas, how exactly do you change people's targets? Do you redirect them? Swap them? What?

I pick somebody and say "I want X to target Y". Just that.

I sent X to Jayseven last night, but X somehow ended up at my office. Therefore, I conclude there was some swapping going on, which is just proved by the fact that you failed to target me.

I pick somebody and say "I want X to target Y". Just that.

I sent X to Jayseven last night, but X somehow ended up at my office. Therefore, I conclude there was some swapping going on, which is just proved by the fact that you failed to target me.

So, if the swap takes priority over your redirection, and providing there are no other target changes involved, then you and jayseven were swapped last night, sending everyone targetting one to the other and vice versa.

Which means that jayseven is the target swapper.

So, if the swap takes priority over your redirection, and providing there are no other target changes involved, then you and jayseven were swapped last night, sending everyone targetting one to the other and vice versa.

Which means that jayseven is the target swapper.

That wouldn't be my first thought, I mean, the swapper could easily be a third-party, who swapped me and Jayseven.

That wouldn't be my first thought, I mean, the swapper could easily be a third-party, who swapped me and Jayseven.

No, because the one I ended up at is the swapper. And according to your info, that person would appear to be jayseven.

So Dannyboy did, or did not, get swapped around with someone last night? Where did jayseven come into it?

I targetted Jonnas, but ended up at someone unidentified due to a swap. I did, however, identify this person as the target swapper. Jonnas redirected a player to jayseven, but that player ended up at himself, thus it would seem that jayseven and Jonnas were the ones who were swapped, and ergo jayseven must be the swapper, providing there were no other target changes that we're unaware of.

Where did jayseven come into it?

Well, I've already explained it twice :heh:

No, because the one I ended up at is the swapper. And according to your info, that person would appear to be jayseven.

Huh, I thought he was an investigator. That's certainly interesting.

@jayseven: So, Jay, which is it?