N-Europe

Cloak and Dagger Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dannyboy was your target for last night?

I meant to ask if Dannyboy was your only target for last night.

Well, my power only involves targeting one person, so yeah.

Or do you mean like in the Nordic mafia, when I had 2-3 powers I could use at once? I only got one power this time around, I'm afraid.

Why, do you have two? Wait, has ReZ's power been added to your previous one?

Well I targeted you last night Jonnas. And my information said that you targeted both Dannyboy & Zell, our victim.

It specifically said Jonnas targeted these people, and not "your target" if that makes a difference.

Well, I'm pretty sure I targeted Dannyboy last night and no one else. Not sure why you got Dannyboy AND Zell.

Think you might've gotten the results of someone else? Someone who actually does target two people as part of their power?

I don't think I got redirected because ReZ already got redirected. And there was no target two people and whoever targets them gets swapped because no one targeted you Jonnas, except me of course.

So I think that Jonnas is lying about his target, and even if he didn't kill Zell, he should have said something about the two targets.

If however, someone did sucessfully target Jonnas, it would disprove my theory. So if someone was successful, please tell me now.

Vote Jonnas

I don't think I got redirected because ReZ already got redirected. And there was no target two people and whoever targets them gets swapped because no one targeted you Jonnas, except me of course.

For the record, I still don't think ReZ was redirected. He targeted the person he wanted to target, but the effects of his power changed (and no, I'm not talking about the permanent swap). That doesn't sound like a redirection at all, sounds like an entirely different power to me.

And as for the rest... Well, I'm not lying, I didn't say anything about Zell because I didn't target Zell.

@DuD: Occasionally, in our mafia games, there's a player with a power where they can choose two people. Whoever targets the first person ends up targeting the second, and vice-versa. Diageo was just theorising about that.

I THINK THERE MAY BE A PLAYER HERE WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE POST SPECIFIC THINGS.

I THINK THERE MAY BE A PLAYER HERE WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE POST SPECIFIC THINGS.

@Diageo: Hm? I targeted Jonnas last night. I wasn't redirected or anything*. Is that important?

*(I mean I don't think I was, it depends on how Peeps makes these games, and how the redirection powers work, it MIGHT be a possibility, but it's unlikely, yeah)

I think

vote: I THINK THERE MAY BE A PLAYER HERE WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE POST SPECIFIC THINGS.

@Diageo: Hm? I targeted Jonnas last night. I wasn't redirected or anything*. Is that important?

*(I mean I don't think I was, it depends on how Peeps makes these games, and how the redirection powers work, it MIGHT be a possibility, but it's unlikely, yeah)

I think

vote: I THINK THERE MAY BE A PLAYER HERE WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE POST SPECIFIC THINGS.

Is that vote even possible??

What the deuce??

Did you find this out through investigation or has it happened to you? That was a very strange post, which makes me think it's the latter and you're trying to rebel against the control.

assumption 1 = scum player has banned jayseven from saying someone's name.

[assumption 1]

If it's something like you're not able to write a person's name (as indicated by the weird vote) then you are marked for death because tomorrow you can just come out and say who. Or if maff are clever they've fed a townie name and will leave you alive.

[/assumption 1]

D'oh! I feel like a fool. A PM from The Peeps I misinterpreted. Gee, I got that info during the night, a stranger left it in my office. Effectively, I'm alright. Oh, that was embarassing.

Like, I targeted Jonnas last night. I found out his job description. "Enforcer" is what I got. Should help, I think :)

Ok so you can investigate roles, and someone can leave notes. If someone can leave a note like that on night 1 I am dubious about its truthfulness...if it is in the form of a message someone intended for you specifically.

If it's just that someone intercepted a PM and handed it to you, then you got info for someone who could find out...powers?