N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty happy with a 1-1 draw. But to be honest I feel like my team deserve higher than 4th spot. Shame.

You missed out on a little bonus money as well, but at least you've gotten your highest finish yet.

Waiting for the change report but haven't got high hopes. Think I'm now entering a transition period for a few seasons. We'll see.

A video has emerged of a member of the Bayern Bru coaching staff celebrating what they think should be an easy passage into the second round of the NE Cup.

If you go out now I will laugh so much. Having said that I don't want you to as I want you vs Elites for next round draw epicness.

Ell are you tuning in to the next live draw? It was so good last time.

Btw how are games being set up going?

Me and Dud have our friendly on the way. Let me know early if their are any issues.

Edited by Haden

Week 16

Legacy: Haden 10, Inter 6, Co-op 10, 26

...: Silverdale 8, Leeds 7, All Stars 8, 23

Trio: Mad 9, Peeps 5, Rez 4, 18

The Hurricanes: Elites 7, Emo 4, Bubbles 6, 16

...: Rising Phoenix 2 64s 3, DuD 7, 12

Final Three: Odwin 4, Eights 6, Cube 1, 11

Final Standings

Legacy: Haden 10, Inter 7, Co-op 10, 27

...: Silverdale 7, Leeds 8, All Stars 8, 23

Trio: Mad 9, Peeps 5, Rez 4, 18

The Hurricanes: Elites 8, Emo 3, Bubbles 6, 17

Final Three: Odwin 5, Eights 6, Cube 1, 12

...: Rising Phoenix 1 64s 2, DuD 7, 10

trophy.jpg

Legacy win the alliance championship!

Well done to Silverdales crew who were easily second, the two members of Legacy who are not me! Will get an entry into the VIP draw when the new thread is made, well done.

Oh and Co-op.

Lastly I thought I would never be saying this but I want to thank you for being the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Haden Low Blows Co-op. NOW GET OUT OF MY ALLIANCE YOU SOB! Mcoy your place in the alliance is ready and waiting.

Btw how are games being set up going?

Just waiting on MilaGi (Coloccini FC) to send me his invite. I sent him a message so he should know he needs to do it and how to but it's just a case of him logging on i think, not sure he's even seen his new team yet!

I'm unsure of what to do now... do Bubbles FC have to challenge me to arrange the friendly? Also, what time do the matches take place? Sorry for noob questions.

EDIT: Just read through the chat log - looked hilarious, damn.

[11:05] <Zell_> winston cabbage?

[11:05] <Charlie____> shitey team

[11:05] <MadDog> itv quality

Just you wait. just. You. Wait.

I'm pretty sure I heard Jimbob announce your team as Winston Cabbage when it got drawn out of the fez. I personally think Winston Cabbage has a nice ring to it.

Change report is up. 10+ is great, but visible I'm disappointed. Only 7 jumps, and none of the strikers. This is mostly due to the change report last season as the dv was great for most players. Luckily my 17-5 got one. Surprised one player didn't jump despite having 17 in dv.

No one retired luckily, but as announced last season, Smerud left, my last original player :(

x11-6.png

Jesus...four of my forwards got negatives. ?mile Maupas also got a negative and announced his retirement.

Everyone else is fine, I just really need to sort out my forwards.

I'm thinking of buying a new one, and reducing the total to around three. I have too many, which I think was my problem.

Edited by Cube

cr230212.png

Another disappointing change report... really disappointed. Even though some of the players had DVs in the 13s-15s, they didn't visible raise. SUP WID DAT?

:( Oh well, I hope to use my time in the middle league to raise some (hopefully new) players' skill levels quite high.

Plus 10 and all my youths had visible changes can't complain, but you are always left wondering what if...

Still they are the side that won the NE championship!

Going to sell a big name I think as I don't like having an old side, anyone in the market for a 66 time X11 award winning midfielder? ;)