N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Haden

Sounds awesome!

Apparently Charlie wants to do a draw too! Nothing stopping us having a second show once the first round is over.

I will give you names at a later date just so everyone has a fair chance to see the posts.

I was just saying that for funsies, didn't know he'd actually be up for it!

He's jobless so Charlie has more time!

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying that for funsies, didn't know he'd actually be up for it!

He's jobless so Charlie has more time!

What Facebook doesn't say is that I'm a bloody good guy and even though I don't need to I'm giving them 28 days notice.

But that wouldn't have looked so good in the status.

Good result, but I'm unsure if Rising Phoenix prepared tactics.

Very annoying that my 17-5 got injured. Got him late in the season and he came with low form but I gambled on him and sold my other two youths including a 17-4. He's only minor injured for one match but if I play him it can get worse and it seems very unlikely he will go from 8 to 16 in dv in two matches.

Oh and survival guaranteed :D

Edited by Tales

If Madpool and Haden can LDL or LDD their last 3 games and I win all mine (incredibly unlikely), then I'll win the title. Clearly it's not going to happen but atleast there is an outside chance of it doing so. But if I lose or draw with Madpool next match then I'm officially out of the title running.

Edited by Rowan

Thanks. :kiss:

Next game is gigantic, and very tough.

I want to stay 1st for every second of the whole season. :p

I still think that i'm going to throw it away, though.

You know I love you :love: I just think Haden will beat you when he plays you and win it! Sozzzzzzzz.

If it makes you feel happier, he only just beat me.

Got a win today, which I was very surprised about. Thought I would get turned over at home, was expecting a 3-0 defeat. Delighted with the victory. :) Even happier to get two of my players into the Xpert team. I didn't choose my team until this morning.

Three games left, but I'm worried about a few of my players, cos their DVs are low. I'm probably going to need to mix things up a bit just to get them some game time.

You know I love you :love: I just think Haden will beat you when he plays you and win it! Sozzzzzzzz.

If it makes you feel happier, he only just beat me.

My only purpose is to make Madpool the worthy champion I know he is.

I have faith he will beat me, I hope he does.

I'm going to be the equivalent of Portsmouth. It'll be a fairytale getting to the final and winning it. Followed by years of mediocrity and financial ruin.

It'll be ok, though. Because by then I'll have jumped ship and will be managing Haden Utd.:woops:

No chance I am handing my team over to the best in the world :p

Ok guys and gals

Once i recieve the team names, i will be doing the cup draw at 9:30pm (GMT). This not only gives me enough time to get the camera set-up, but time to put the names in the hat (or Fez in this case)

Channel is set-up, click Here for access

Or look for Jimbobthon on Ustream, your choice.

Edited by Jimbob

Ok guys and gals

Once i recieve the team names, i will be doing the cup draw at 9:30pm (GMT). This not only gives me enough time to get the camera set-up, but time to put the names in the hat (or Fez in this case)

Channel is set-up, click Here for access

Or look for Jimbobthon on Ustream, your choice.

Awesome, do we need to join or anything or can we just load the page and watch without having to do anything else?

Awesome, do we need to join or anything or can we just load the page and watch without having to do anything else?

Should be able to watch without joining. Think the chat works in the sam way.

I will also be posting which teams drew who in this thread afterwards, for those who are unable to watch it as it happens.

I also had a financial event.

Steven McGargle has been in trouble for publicly criticizing the referee in the last game. The player has been fined for his actions, but Cubic County have also been fined 25 000 econ for failing to control their players.

Steven McGargle will now miss the next few matches due to "voluntary" toilet duty while the cleaner is on holiday.