NEurope
Yvonne

The Vanilla Mafia

There almost certainly won't be more than one alignment investigator in the game. If Cube is not an alignment investigator then the real one can come forward and we'll have a definite mafioso in Cube. The real alignment cop would obviously be protected for the rest of the game and have little to fear from coming clean.

@heroicjanitor was Diageo your target? Did you get a pm or anything that indicated that your power did not work?

Lolz, they dead bro.

Lolz, they dead bro.

Heroicjanitor is alive and that's who my questions were directed at :p

And another thing I did admit to targeting Diageo I just didn't want to give my power.

Just looking back, where was this exactly? I'm torn between you, and cube, and actually jay, but there's something about you I can't place.

Heroicjanitor is alive and that's who my questions were directed at :p

He means an investigator is dead I think. Though Diageo was an investigator for people who were already dead. Also I didn't get a pm.

Just looking back, where was this exactly?

I'd be willing to say what I did if more of the people who targeted Diageo came out, but until then it is best to wait.

Well that is what I meant. It's implicit.

If anyone targeted me please mention it, since the idea of definitely only being one investigator doesn't seem right. There could easily be a dumb or random investigator.

So annoying that Cube says something that is pretty much impossible to disprove right now since he got nothing that wasn't in the write-up, unless someone checked his power or something. Kill and claim the guy was good. Awesome.

So annoying that Cube says something that is pretty much impossible to disprove right now since he got nothing that wasn't in the write-up, unless someone checked his power or something.

Erm...exactly the same applies to you...

Ah goddammit, can't believe I didn't post this earlier, I thought I did. (That's what happens when I get distracted by minor issues such as studying :heh:)

Dannyboy targeted Herojan last night, of this I'm sure. Dannyboy was a roleblocker, which supports Herojan's story. And since Cube's info is easy to fake:

Vote: Cube

What bugs me is that Jayseven still saw Herojan target Diageo. Jayseven's or Dannyboy's power could be weird like that.

I suppose it's also possible that Dannyboy didn't reach his target, but that's unlikely, otherwise, there's what, 3 roleblockers running around?

So what are you Jonnas, to be so sure of this?

Someone who know who other people target. I'm also a townie, if that's what you meant :heh:

So you think that the town has no alignment investigator?

Honestly, I think the whole situation sounds fishy. All I know for sure is that Dannyboy targeted Herojan. I also think Jayseven is telling the truth.

So it's between you and Herojan, and my info supports him, so...

I targetted diageo to see who else would target him. I got cube and heroijan as others that targetted him.

Having read other posts, I think jonnas makes one point that makes me wonder -- would yvonne still consider Heroijan's target as diageo even if his target had been changed by dannnyboy? Dannyboy has to clear this up.

Either cube or heroijan killed diageo, that much is clear.

I targetted diageo to see who else would target him. I got cube and heroijan as others that targetted him.

Having read other posts, I think jonnas makes one point that makes me wonder -- would yvonne still consider Heroijan's target as diageo even if his target had been changed by dannnyboy? Dannyboy has to clear this up.

Dannyboy is dead...

I still want an answer as to why heroic would even be in the room if he was roleblocked. It seems rather clear that he successfully targeted Diageo.

Dannyboy is dead so that's out. I still want to hear explicitly what your role is/what you do, you've merely answered my question in a manner of what you did, but no my questioning of your actual role.

I still find it all confusing, but now Jonnas has weighed in. I'm more willing to listen to him, and so it's actually quite tempting for me to vote cube. My only issue is that heroic still doesn't add up. He apparently admitted to it, but now he says it was implicit. I want to stick with heroic and take my course from there after his lynch.

Then I think heroijan's explanation for last night is certainly the weakest. He claims to be able to, basically, protect people. He claims that he targetted diageo. He thinks that someone messed with this -- specifically dannyboy? I htink this is a nonsense defense. I think that heroijan is making shit up.

I think that it makes sense to lynch heroijan.

If it's wrong then cube did it. It's really straghtforward. Voting patterns will be noticed.

@ReZourceman you didn't answer my question earlier. Why did you ask what I did last night, and what did YOU do?

Jayseven - to say 'voting patterns will be noticed' is silly. I'm not saying the information is wrong or anything, I just think that saying that is kind of ruining the point of saying it. By saying it you're alerting otherwise unaware mafiosos to the fact, deeming the whole thing pointless. That's my opinion, anyway.

One thing I'm not sure of (may have just missed it though) is Dannyboys apparent Roleblock, according to Jonnas. If this is true, why doesn't heroics story fit? And if it's not true, are we assuming Jonnas is protecting heroic and is probably guilty as well?

Want to hear from Rez before I vote.

-- Vote Standings --

heroicjanitor (5): jayseven, cube, Rummy, ReZourceman

cube (2): heroicjanitor, Jonnas

Majority is 6

So you think that the town has no alignment investigator?

Diageo was the townie investigator.

--

Dannyboy targeted Herojan last night, of this I'm sure. Dannyboy was a roleblocker, which supports Herojan's story.

Why so certain? heroic was in the room, after all. He didn't even arrive last or anything, as that was jayseven. Why did you make that connection so quickly?

Diageo was the townie investigator.

He wasn't an alignment investigator.

I can't be certain, but from his description it seems likely he could target someone and find out who they targeted on a previous day (the other way round would be too powerful).

Oh crap, you're right :s I don't know why that was cemented in my head...

Waiting on Jonnas to reply before seeing if I'll vote :)

vote : heroicjanitor

Not least because role seems too complicated for Vanilla.

lol it isn't complicated it just seems that way because it didn't work! Look if I said under normal circumstances that I roleblock people who target my target (epic wording, if I was lying I'd just say protector and keep it simple) no one would bat an eye.

heroicjanitor (5): jayseven, cube, Rummy, ReZourceman

Which one has the double vote? I think Rez is the neutral killer. He never answered me when I asked and is avoiding Nintendohnut's questions too. Also seems to have a double vote.

I still find it all confusing, but now Jonnas has weighed in. I'm more willing to listen to him, and so it's actually quite tempting for me to vote cube. My only issue is that heroic still doesn't add up. He apparently admitted to it, but now he says it was implicit. I want to stick with heroic and take my course from there after his lynch.
I'd be willing to say what I did if more of the people who targeted Diageo came out, but until then it is best to wait.

I never denied targeting Diageo I just said I wanted to hear from the others who targeted Diageo before saying what I did. Protector types don't just come out for no reason. It's fairly obvious (or so I thought) that I would know something about the situation if I was waiting for others who targeted Diageo to come forward. I'd understand what you mean if I said I had no info on it but I clearly said I had something. Also I never kill Diageo in mafias.

I didn't say you denied it, I'm saying you said you admitted it, when you didn't really do that either.

Tbf I was accused immediately after implying I targeted Diageo so there wasn't much room to say my target explicitly. If I asked you who you targeted would you tell me? Especially if you were a protector?