NEurope
Yvonne

The Vanilla Mafia

Why so certain? heroic was in the room, after all. He didn't even arrive last or anything, as that was jayseven. Why did you make that connection so quickly?

Like I said, what I know is that Dannyboy (who I now know is a roleblocker) went for Herojan. When this discussion started and Herojan said his protective powers didn't work, I thought it was because of Dannyboy, but Jayseven's info says he targeted him anyway.

I thought Dannyboy might've been roleblocked himself, but...yet another roleblocker? In such a small game? That's why I thought Herojan was telling the truth, here.

But thinking more about it, Cube is sounding innocent, there's too much conflicting info, and I don't want to risk losing a protector or a detective. I'm starting to think both of them are innocent and the real killer is invisible or something.

Remove Vote

I targetted diageo to see who else would target him. I got cube and heroijan as others that targetted him.

Having read other posts, I think jonnas makes one point that makes me wonder -- would yvonne still consider Heroijan's target as diageo even if his target had been changed by dannnyboy? Dannyboy has to clear this up.

Either cube or heroijan killed diageo, that much is clear.

Reverse tracker, yes or no?

Tbf I was accused immediately after implying I targeted Diageo so there wasn't much room to say my target explicitly. If I asked you who you targeted would you tell me? Especially if you were a protector?

There was plenty room, there was room to go 'I targetted Diageo'. You've made claim you admitted it, which you didn't exactly do. You use possibly the weakest defense ever to say you never kill Diageo in mafia games, as if that could even hold some sort of merit to mean you didn't this time. You're acting after the fact, and twisting it back round with what you've said. It could just be a warranted defense, but it doesn't add up for me. With a small game, we need to get lynches, and so I'm willing to lynch you, for even if you die and turn out good, it gives us plenty more leads for mafia. If you're mafia now, it gives us Jonnas a lead as mafia too. If you asked me, I'd tell you if I was under suspicion.

Reverse tracker, yes or no?

There was plenty room, there was room to go 'I targetted Diageo'. You've made claim you admitted it, which you didn't exactly do. You use possibly the weakest defense ever to say you never kill Diageo in mafia games, as if that could even hold some sort of merit to mean you didn't this time. You're acting after the fact, and twisting it back round with what you've said. It could just be a warranted defense, but it doesn't add up for me. With a small game, we need to get lynches, and so I'm willing to lynch you, for even if you die and turn out good, it gives us plenty more leads for mafia. If you're mafia now, it gives us Jonnas a lead as mafia too. If you asked me, I'd tell you if I was under suspicion.

Who did you target? :) Say it explicitly please. As far as I'm concerned I admitted it because I implied it in an obvious way.

I reverse tracked diageo and got that he was targetted by cube and heroijan. Nobody else. He died. So one of these two did the killing. Pretty simple!

Well then I'll vote: heroicjanitor. There's more against him than there is against Cube and Jay says it must be one of them. I don't think the killer would be concealed from trackers (unless that's a different player's power) so I'm happy to follow Jay's info.

Who did you target? :) Say it explicitly please. As far as I'm concerned I admitted it because I implied it in an obvious way.

Me? Why do you want to know?

Besides, your statement that you admitted it, implied itself that you'd 'admitted' it, explicitly. You never did so, regardless of how far you're concerned. It appears deceptive to me, and I don't like it.

-- Vote Standings --

heroicjanitor (6): jayseven, cube, Rummy, ReZourceman, The Peeps

cube (1): heroicjanitor

Majority has been reached!

heroicjanitor has been lynched. He could roleblock anyone who targeted him. He was evil.

Please send me your PMs.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS

deadline is Thursday midnight

NIGHT 2 ENDS

One person feels unwell and takes the night off, while another makes sure they are safe.

Tension is high tonight, and most people are so preoccupied watching their targets that they do not realise who they are being watched by.

While this all happens, a solitary investigator finds some more information.

-----

The events of the previous day had shaken him, no question. Three bodies in 24 hours was bad even for this city. His city.

He'd put his life on the line for it before, but this time felt different. There was a sense of finality in the click the town hall keys made, like the only person locked out was himself.

He'd resolved to go to the docks - it was a good spot, he knew the area well, and could keep all the viable approaches in sight. If someone came for him, he'd know about it, perhaps even squeeze off the first shot.

It wasn't long before someone came. It was a relief to see a friendly face, and so all the more bitter when realisation dawned.

"You're here to kill me. You?!"

"This town, it's changing jay. You could have stayed out of it, but you had to get involved."

"The archivist, he knew something, didn't he!"

"I'm sorry jay, but it has to be this way..."

vanilla03.jpg

jayseven is dead! He was the town mayor, and could track or mirror track. He also had a one-use alignment check, and a double vote to boot. He was good.

DAY 3 BEGINS

-- players --

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

total is 9

majority is 5

Day 3 will end Sunday 04:00

Edited by Yvonne

@Jonnas seems to me to be lying about what he's been up to. Can you tell me what you've been up to please, and how you came up with your info yesterday which supposedly cleared herojan.

Vote:ReZourceman, why DO you keep ignoring Dohnut's questions?

@Jonnas seems to me to be lying about what he's been up to. Can you tell me what you've been up to please, and how you came up with your info yesterday which supposedly cleared herojan.

Wait what am I doing this makes so much more sense. I'm not even going to bother asking questions, Vote:Jonnas.

Basically, I'm pretty sure that Dannyboy targeted Heroicjanitor...because I'm a redirector. And I was pretty sure Dannyboy himself wasn't roleblocked because there's no way there was going to be two roleblockers in a small game. However...

heroicjanitor has been lynched. He could roleblock anyone who targeted him. He was evil.

Herojan could not be roleblocked at all, that fucker. I didn't think of that possibility, and now I got egg on my face.

By the way, if you need to confirm my power, I redirected ReZ to Rummy last night. Rummy, did anything happen to you?

Basically, I'm pretty sure that Dannyboy targeted Heroicjanitor...because I'm a redirector. And I was pretty sure Dannyboy himself wasn't roleblocked because there's no way there was going to be two roleblockers in a small game. However...

Herojan could not be roleblocked at all, that fucker. I didn't think of that possibility, and now I got egg on my face.

By the way, if you need to confirm my power, I redirected ReZ to Rummy last night. Rummy, did anything happen to you?

Egg on your face indeed, I'll keep my vote.

Nothing that I know of happened.

@ReZourceman Y U NO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YESTERDAY?

Vote:ReZourceman, why DO you keep ignoring Dohnut's questions?

Wait what am I doing this makes so much more sense. I'm not even going to bother asking questions, Vote:Jonnas.

YES! I'm sorry, I finally have a charger for Claire's netbook, this is why my posting has been next to nothing for the last two weeks, cos posting from my phone was doing my fecking head in.

Yes, it was a 100% punt on you on day two. :p

What I did is a very good question though. One that I couldn't possibly reveal.

Wow, this is quiet. Maybe there is a silencer. Havn't heard from several people. Eddie? heroic? SuperGrunch?

-- Vote Standings --

jonnas (1): Rummy

No decision was made.

Please send me your PMs.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS

deadline is 4pm monday

NIGHT 3 ENDS

vanilla04.jpg

The townsfolk cut a miserable silhouette in the drizzle of the wintery afternoon service. The tears, real and fake, mingled alike in the acerbic rain. All were in attendance, but one.

For him, it was all too much to take. The only solace he could find was in the carriage of the now long defunct fairground, a coney island bad dream, a hulk of rust and terrifying smiles. He wept alone by the statue of a freakish mouse, unaware that his instinct to solitude would inadvertently cause another maelstrom.

-----

Killer found the place easily enough. People should be more careful with what they throw out. Getting there was easy, but navigating the wreckage of tops and rides proved more difficult. Fortunately a self-professed local pointed Killer in the right direction. He couldn't shake the creeping feeling like he'd seen the local somewhere before, but this wasn't the time for second guessing.

"It's you, isn't it."

Killer spun, but too slow, and felt a kick from behind.

"My friend and I have been watching you. We know you killed Dannyboy."

Creep's companion kept his gun trained on Killer, but through blurred vision and a mask of cold sweat. Why couldn't he see straight? They weren't even in the hall of mirrors, but his world bent and swayed.

"You ok pal?" asked Creep, taking his eyes off Killer momentarily.

Before Killer could move, Creep's head exploded. Behind his collapsing body stood a familiar figure. The companion blacked out. A shout came from the bumper cars.

"Rummy, no!"

it was Eddie, arriving too late to save him.

"What did you do?!"

Eddie had the drop on the figure, but Killer had already drawn. Killer felt he owed the figure, whoever he was. Killer's .45 tore Eddie to pieces.

vanilla04b.jpg

Rummy is dead! He was a mirror tracker. He was good.

EddieColeslaw is dead! She was a tracker. She was good.

DAY 4 BEGINS

-- players --

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Supergrunch

total is 7

majority is 4

Day 4 will end Thursday 02:00

Well I trust myself and I trust Cube...

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Supergrunch

So (at least) two of the above are killers.

The serial killer probably only kills on alternative nights...

I targeted Cube last night. Would anyone else like to reveal their target and any details?

two trackers down in one night. Really not good for the town =\

I targeted mr-paul and couldn't get into his room. Assuming he was in there that leaves;

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

Supergrunch

Or if you want to disregard Peeps and I....

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

The Peeps

Cube

ReZourceman

Supergrunch

.....and there are some people we have heard very little from. Has SuperGrunch even said anything? Not that this necessarily makes him suspicious, but I could imagine if he was in the mafia he would be pushed to talk. Wild speculation.