NEurope
Yvonne

The Vanilla Mafia

He hoped he wasn't too late. His hunch led him to the archives, usually nothing but cardboard boxes full of dusty evidence from forgotten cases. This time, for better or for worse, it was real crowded. Three other people were there with him. One of them was dead.

Having read this another few times...the people inside the room are probably good? It kind of seems like Diageo was killed, then two of them arrived, then someone else heard about it and got there last. (...but I suppose the people who arrived could be mafiosos pretending to be good - "omg! he's dead?!??!" etc.)

If you assume that one of the people in the room was the one who killed Diageo, then it would be too easy, because all of them would have to be mafia, and finding one would bring them all down. So in terms of the game, either all of them targeted Diageo, or they targeted each other and ended up in the same place. And if the other two don't admit to it, then they're clearly guilty of doing something notgood.

Yeah I was thinking his win condition could be to eliminate all people who don't like his favourite ice-cream? He killed because the other guy didn't answer immediately.

What makes you say 4 people targetted diageo? One person enters a room with 3 people, including diageo's dead body = 4 people. Three targetted diageo. Where's teh 4th come into it? Who did you target last night?

Roleblocker down. Ice-cream killer needs to chiiiilll!

Oh I read it wrong, I read it as three people came in with him. I'd be willing to say what I did if more of the people who targeted Diageo came out, but until then it is best to wait.

Since the neutral picked at random he must be either looking for someone, or is antsy. Or probably both. What do you think Rez? Think the killer is antsy?

I think it's more likely that one of the two in teh room already killed diageo, and the third man saw who was in the room, while the two in the room already did not necessarily see who else was tehre. Cube has admitted he was in the room and I'd like to identify who else was in the room before he gets persecuted.

I also want to hear heroijan reply to my post when he's online.

Double post.

Ah! Good timing!

Vote: heroicjanitor.

Including myself, three people targetted diageo last night. I am the third man. I saw that diageo was targetted by cube and heroicjanitor. Cube was quick to come clean, heroijan's trying to shift focus onto the other death.

That's not a shift it is more discussion, there was (as far as I knew) no way to identify the remaining people who targeted Diageo so there was no point. Also I've never killed Diageo before. My power says I can roleblock anyone who targets my target but it didn't work for some reason. Did anyone target me?

Vote: Cube

And another thing I did admit to targeting Diageo I just didn't want to give my power.

My power says I can roleblock anyone who targets my target but it didn't work for some reason. Did anyone target me?

What? So you targeted Diageo?

Ok, first of all, awesome drawings, there :grin: Fantastic stuff.

Second, I'd like to hear more from Cube, actually. What does your power do, Cube?

I want to hear more details from Cube. Willing to share your power?

:o

I am psychic! :D (re: Jonnas' post)

Like I said, the information I got is already in the write up: Diageo is good.

Ok then...does anyone know who targeted me last night? :/ Before anyone asks, I'm not elaborating any more.

Nice to see your art appearing Yvonne! I for one have absolutely nothing annoyingly, so all I can do is decide who to lynch.

Cube's saying he's an alignment investigator, right? Herojan is saying that he's what, a roleblocker? We know they both targetted him though, which then makes me ask, who's the third man?

Nice to see your art appearing Yvonne! I for one have absolutely nothing annoyingly, so all I can do is decide who to lynch.

Cube's saying he's an alignment investigator, right? Herojan is saying that he's what, a roleblocker? We know they both targetted him though, which then makes me ask, who's the third man?

Cube: Alignment Investigator (found out Diageo was good)

heroic: Reverse Roleblocker (power didn't work)

jay: Reverse Tracker (found that Cube and heroic targeted Diageo)

And another thing I did admit to targeting Diageo I just didn't want to give my power.

That's silly. You're not an investigator or protector. imo trackers and roleblockers are the least worrisome roles :p

Again, does anyone know who targeted me or want to admit to targeting me last night?

I see. I'll go for heroic for now then, then you if he's good, then jay.

vote:heroicjanitor

Why not Cube?

3 votes on heroic now, 1 one Cube.

Sorry, ignore that Rummy, misread your post...

That's silly. You're not an investigator or protector. imo trackers and roleblockers are the least worrisome roles :p

Again, does anyone know who targeted me or want to admit to targeting me last night?

It's essentially protecting though if I roleblock people who target my target?

vote:heroicjanitor

Why me? Cube's the one just taking his info from the write-up (assuming we're the only two who could have done it)

Can we consider the possibility that Cube is lying about being an alignment investigator?

jay couldn't have been the killer, surely (due to the information he got and shared). Unless all three of them are bad and trying to cover each other up?

Can we consider the possibility that Cube is lying about being an alignment investigator?

jay couldn't have been the killer, surely (due to the information he got and shared). Unless all three of them are bad and trying to cover each other up?

Any one of us could by lying. jay posted his information about who targeted Diageo after me and heroic said we had (although heroic wasn't exactly clear about it, hence why I'm trusting jay). heroic's information can't be confirmed by anyone at the moment.

And if he was roleblocked or something, then why was he even in the room?

There almost certainly won't be more than one alignment investigator in the game. If Cube is not an alignment investigator then the real one can come forward and we'll have a definite mafioso in Cube. The real alignment cop would obviously be protected for the rest of the game and have little to fear from coming clean.

@heroicjanitor was Diageo your target? Did you get a pm or anything that indicated that your power did not work?

Any one of us could by lying. jay posted his information about who targeted Diageo after me and heroic said we had (although heroic wasn't exactly clear about it, hence why I'm trusting jay). heroic's information can't be confirmed by anyone at the moment.

And if he was roleblocked or something, then why was he even in the room?

heroic claims to have reverse roleblocked Diageo, meaning that anyone who targeted Diageo should've been roleblocked. But that either completely didn't work, or that's not what heroic did.

heroic claims to have reverse roleblocked Diageo, meaning that anyone who targeted Diageo should've been roleblocked. But that either completely didn't work, or that's not what heroic did.

Is that not just a protector?

Heroic, I go for you because I felt more iffy about you, however if you turn out good then Cube is probably bad and if he's good then jay is probably bad. I doubt it'll come down to the latter, though. Then again it's possible jay's playing a really clever game.