N-Europe

Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Retro_Link

Wow.... wasn't expecting this.

Actually would consider buying this as I Loved THPS.

Would like to see the original skaters from the first in this. Rune Gilfberg, Bob Burniquest, Kareem Campbell, Bucky Laseck...

Especially Rune Gilfberg... Christ Air was awesome!

Oh dear... seems they ran out of ideas, so they just remade the first game!

Ran out of ideas? This is the only good idea they've had in 10 years!

The trailer being devoid of a soundtrack is ominous though. What's the point of Warehouse without Goldfinger's Superman?

Ran out of ideas? This is the only good idea they've had in 10 years!

The trailer being devoid of a soundtrack is ominous though. What's the point of Warehouse without Goldfinger's Superman?

So many memories came flooding back then :smile:

I thought 2 and 4 were the good ones?

They were all good. I liked 3 & 4, It was when they changed to THUG, Wasteland, Project 8 blah blah....

lost interest after 4.

3 was awesome as for introducing Bam Margera & including CKY in the tracklist,

but yeah 4 had an incredible soundtrack, and it let us skate as Eddie from Iron Maiden!!!! Number Of the beast & TNT in one game....we got spoilt.

I'm going to my parents tonight, it is really really tempting to dig out THPS 3 & 4 while i'm there.... but then, I used to be a pro skater too, but I took an arrow to the knee.*

*I'll end up playing skyrim over any other game at the moment.

Um...

People do realise that this isn't just a remake of the first game right?

It's a mix of THPS 1 and 2.

Best bits from both.

Anyway, confirmed levels:

Warehouse (THPS1)

School (THPS1)

Downhill Jam (THPS1)

There are a bunch of confirmed skaters, but who cares.

Anyway yeah this looks rad.

Just about to buy THPS 3 for PC.

Also.

I really don't get gamers.

Such whiny bitches.

Dudes. THPS 1 and 2 were fab - basically platformers on a skateboard. Was it warehouse where you could just about do the whole level in one run if you were good enough?

I'd love to get this - soundtrack would concern me, and whether they stick with the original gap checklists or go apeshit crazy and try to add too much. Skater list is far less important for me - but there needs to be spiderman in there somewhere... and the bail videos! Aaaah nostalgia attack!

Dudes. THPS 1 and 2 were fab - basically platformers on a skateboard. Was it warehouse where you could just about do the whole level in one run if you were good enough?
Yes and same with the Hanger, first level of THPS2. My favourite level was probably School 2, hope to see that return :D

I didn't say the game was bad or anything.

I didn't own THPS2, but I played the demo on the Dreamcast Magazine disc all the time, loved the warehouse! :D

Might even think about getting this.

It's just a shame that the series has got into such a bad state, that the only thing they can do now to make a good game is remake them!

• 2 months later...