NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

I had no mention of a conversation with Ine in my PM, Mr. Edgeworth, sir! All I got was that after a thorough investigation, that darksnowman was innocent, sir!

Nothing really happened to me. I voted for someone, they turned out to be Evil BY MY RESULTS. That was it. Diageo was all up in ma griyuuuul but we're all good now. ;)

So in other words... you wasn't roleblocked by anybody? Because according to Zell, he targeted you during Break 6, pal.

I'm gonna stick with my vote on Zell. It seems to be the only resemblance of a lead we have at the moment. :/

I do agree but he was 3 votes away and I just want to make sure the day won't end too early.

Eenuh, herojan, Dannyboy - targeted Sprout

Cube - targeted Dannyboy (I think)

Dazz - targeted heroicjanitor

Tales - protected himself

Peeps - no target

Eddie - no target

Zell - Darksnowman

Darksnowman - ? (likely no one)

mr-paul - ?

Not sure if this helps anyone :p at least we'll have a record.

I don't have a night power ;)

But you have night time info ::shrug: And you convienently confirms everything danny did withouth elaborating like you promised. How do you know he's telling the truth?(this is the second time you come to his rescue by confirming what he says) Were where you in all this?

I found that Sprout was targeted by Dannyboy, heroicjanitor, and Eenuh.

I am not sure who of them to trust, but I am guessing that one of them tried to kill Sprout.

If that's the case, Eenuh would be my main suspect. Herojan's and my stories are backed up by witnesses, whereas Eenuh's isn't.

Right, I'm leaving for the afternoon soon. I'll be back at some point this evening, but I don't know exactly when. I hope I'll be able to get online and catch up with potential developments before the session ends.

I was the first to come out and say I targeted Sprout. I'm a protector, not a killer. And of course Sprout won't have any mention about him talking to me, that's just flavour for my character as I'm Wendy Oldbag, the woman who never shuts up. I scare people off with my talking. And I scared someone off with evil intentions, which is either Dannyboy or Heroic.

Since Eddie is currently backing up Dannyboy, I'm inclined to believe Heroicjanitor is the villain I saw approaching Sprout.

Cube did you target Sprout too?

I targeted Dannyboy during the last day phase.

But you have night time info ::shrug: And you convienently confirms everything danny did withouth elaborating like you promised. How do you know he's telling the truth?(this is the second time you come to his rescue by confirming what he says) Were where you in all this?

No one asked me to elaborate :P It's a coincidence that I came to the rescue. I chose to investigate his claims as I thought it might clear up some confusion.

I was the first to come out and say I targeted Sprout. I'm a protector, not a killer. And of course Sprout won't have any mention about him talking to me, that's just flavour for my character as I'm Wendy Oldbag, the woman who never shuts up. I scare people off with my talking. And I scared someone off with evil intentions, which is either Dannyboy or Heroic.

Since Eddie is currently backing up Dannyboy, I'm inclined to believe Heroicjanitor is the villain I saw approaching Sprout.

Whoa...how many protectors are there now? :wtf: Your power sounds slightly crazy...is that roleblocking by talking loudly or what?

One of the protectors have to be evil...?

I am asking. Don't avoid it, you knew I wanted to know. Why do you have night time info with no night time power, and where were you in all this, because could appearently back up danny's night actions. Second time I ask.

My main suspect is still danny, then eddie.

Whoa...how many protectors are there now? :wtf: Your power sounds slightly crazy...is that roleblocking by talking loudly or what?

One of the protectors have to be evil...?

Roleblocking? I didn't roleblock anyone, I protected Sprout by chasing away an evil person.

My PM clearly said a villain approached Sprout. So either Dannyboy or Heroicjanitor must be that villain, unless it's mr-paul (but I don't believe him to be evil I think). Those are the people who targeted Sprout, including me.

Or someone is lying about their targets... I think the shady person is either Zell or Dazz.

vote: Zell

Well if we think that people are telling the truth about who they targeted, then it could only have been DarkSnowman right? Since Eenuh's character is a woman and Peeps thinks myself and Danny are telling the truth. But that still leaves mr-paul (who's character is a woman) saying that he knows only me and Danny could have done it. Using that I would have to vote for Danny, but this is the first I've heard of mr-paul being a tracker and it conflicts with The Peeps.

Unless oldbag can dress up as a man/ or the bit saying "he" ran away isn't literal.

Well if we think that people are telling the truth about who they targeted, then it could only have been DarkSnowman right? Since Eenuh's character is a woman and Peeps thinks myself and Danny are telling the truth. But that still leaves mr-paul (who's character is a woman) saying that he knows only me and Danny could have done it. Using that I would have to vote for Danny, but this is the first I've heard of mr-paul being a tracker and it conflicts with The Peeps.

Unless oldbag can dress up as a man/ or the bit saying "he" ran away isn't literal.

Except someone ran away from me too, he didn't even want to listen to me! It was most likely the same person you saw running away.

And no I have not been dressing up as a man, thank you very much. I'm all 100% lady!

Vote Standings

Zell (4): Heroicjanitor, Dannyboy, The Peeps, Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane (1): Tales

Majority is 6

I found that Sprout was targeted by Dannyboy, heroicjanitor, and Eenuh.

I am not sure who of them to trust, but I am guessing that one of them tried to kill Sprout.

I see two possibilities, pal:

• One of these people tried to incriminate me.
  • None of these people tried to incriminate me.

Let's explore the former, first. We have support from The Peeps saying that both Dannyboy and heroicjanitor are telling the truth. So that would leave Eenuh, right? But if that was the case, then heroicjanitor would be mistaken about the culprit being a man. So either heroicjanitor is mistaken, or it really was a man who tried to incriminate me. And if it was a man, then it wasn't Eenuh, pals.

The latter option is that none of these people tried to incriminate me. That would mean your power failed to spot somebody, pal. There are two possibilities as to why that might be:

• As I was protected, the person who tried to incriminate me didnt reach their target.
  • The player who tried to incriminate me has the ability to avoid detection.

I don't think it's the latter, personally, because they'd have probably used that member of the mafia to do the incriminating the whole time, since they wouldn't be detected, pals. Therefore it's most likely that they didn't reach their target, which makes sense. I was protected, so they didn't reach me.

So, here's the list of everybody:

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-darksnowman

-Dazz

-Eddiecoleslaw

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Lets cut it down, pals. Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, heroicjanitor and mr-paul all targeted me and reached me, so thats them off the list. I'm off the list too, obviously! Following heroicjanitor's testimony, it was a man that tried to incriminate me, so thats the females out. That leaves these four, pals.

-darksnowman

-Dazz

-The Peeps

-Zell

The Peeps/Mr. Edgeworth is probably innocent (plus given his character history, he would probably understand a bit of German thus wouldn't be confused by "Moment mal!"). I also got an innocent investigation from darksnowman. So that leaves Dazz and Zell, pals.

Lets cut it down, pals. Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, heroicjanitor and mr-paul all targeted me and reached me, so thats them off the list.

Just to clarify: I was in my room all of last night. I planted a bug on Dannyboy in the previous day phase.

Ah yeah, I overlooked that mr-paul didn't spot you. Thanks, pal.

Thinking further... I doubt it's Dazz. We have confirmation that he is an investigator of sorts from Nintendohnut. Not that that completely clears him, but then Diageo could also get information, and I don't see why they'd need two information gatherers in the mafia. So with this theory, I think that Zell is the only one who could have done it, pals.

Vote: Zell

I am willing to follow your theory, even though I am still suspicious of some other people here. If Zell is not the mafia member we're looking for, then I'd be keeping an eye on those other suspects!

Surely the only people that could have done it are Eenuh, heroic or Dannyboy since they were the only ones to target Sprout? One of them must be lying.

I don't understand the logic of voting for Zell in this case of if anyone attempted to kill Sprout. Unless there is another secret roleblocker, Zell must have reached his target, so one of Dannyboy, Eenuh and heroicjanitor need looking at tonight as I highly suspect someone is lying about being a protector.

Anyway, Zell has had slightly fishy targets throughout, and we saw that he could stop a lynch yesterday, so just to make sure THIS one goes through, i'll add another vote on, just for luck!