NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

Whoahhhh, slow down. All I've done this game is reverse track! Nothing malicious at all. If you remember, I was roleblocked by Zell as well - if I were mafia, it would have been two powers wasted if Zell wasted his roleblock on me.

I don't think you should use the Supergrunch thing against me - he was mega suspicious and seemed to be lying about what he did, and was then punished for posting PMs. I think everyone got caught up on that.

With ReZ I was actually second to vote - but removed it to allow time for a defence. As soon as he posted his defence it was clear he was lying so the vote went straight back on.

I admit I wasn't convinced fully with Diageo, but with Zell's lynch I was at uni all day busy in a TV workshop, and was trying to go down the avenue of finding who may have tried to kill Sprout. I have no reason not to believe my results, which keeps me suspicious of Dannyboy for that night, and to a lesser extent, Eenuh.

I also have reason believe Dazz is good, but paranoid.

Whoahhhh, slow down. All I've done this game is reverse track! Nothing malicious at all. If you remember, I was roleblocked by Zell as well - if I were mafia, it would have been two powers wasted if Zell wasted his roleblock on me.

Mafia has done that before, in Gentlemen II in fact. The purpose is to appear innocent because the idea is that only good people are roleblocked by the mafia. Evidence is dismissed.

It's unclear who roleblocked you anyway mr-paul. There's been a long-standing argument that Zell roleblocked by hitting people on the head and that did not happen to you.

What about Peeps and Cube? I've either missed something (in that case, a reiteration would be really helpful), or neither of them have revealed what they do yet. Or given any useful information? We at least know that mr-paul reverse tracks, there was that Supergrunch fiasco.

Remove Vote

What about Peeps and Cube? I've either missed something (in that case, a reiteration would be really helpful), or neither of them have revealed what they do yet. Or given any useful information? We at least know that mr-paul reverse tracks, there was that Supergrunch fiasco.

Remove Vote

I suggest you re-read the last day phase ;)

I suggest you re-read the last day phase ;)

Actually, searching for all of the posts you made was more helpful : peace:

I'm...stumped.

-Cube (Jacques Portsman)

-Dannyboy-the-Dane (Phoenix Wright)

-Dazz (Luke Atmey)

-Eddiecoleslaw (Mia Fey)

-Eenuh (Wendy Oldbag)

-mr-paul (Ema Skye)

-Sprout (Dick Gumshoe)

-Tales (Franziska von Karma)

-The Peeps (Miles Edgeworth)

Cube seemed to have helped quite a bit with Zell's lynch (also Diageo's? Can't remember).

I trust Dannyboy from my investigations earlier on the in the game.

Dazz's role seems useless (;)) but innocent.

I am good :D

Eenuh...not too sure about, but was helpful in a lynch from before.

mr-paul also seems innocent-ish to me.

Sprout is clearly good (I typed "god" there...).

Tales' posts don't seem evil to me.

Peeps helped quite a bit the previous day, and his power doesn't seem evil.

Though...there really seem to be too many protectors (heroic gone; Dannyboy, Eenuh, Tales). And there must be at most two more mafiosos left in the game.

Cube, did you learn anything about the night?

It's unclear who roleblocked you anyway mr-paul. There's been a long-standing argument that Zell roleblocked by hitting people on the head and that did not happen to you.

I was roleblocked in two separate situations that night, both by being tied up (which I think may have been Zell), and I was then handcuffed, which was someone else? I've forgotten who died that may have been a roleblocker.

There does seem to be an over abundance of people claiming to be a protector - heroic, dannyboy, tales, and eenuh? Four town protectors in a game of 21 people seems like way too much.

Cube seemed to have helped quite a bit with Zell's lynch (also Diageo's? Can't remember).

I didn't do anything for Zell's lynch, but I revealed the information which ended up getting Diageo lynched (without knowing it was important).

Last night I did nothing - by the time I chose a target everyone had already posted that day.

I'd also like to reiterate that I was the one who led the lynch against Zell since the session before last.

At this point there aren't really any terribly suspicious people left, only ones less trustworthy than others. The four protectors thing does seem strange, but recall that we also had two double voters, something equally unheard of. Not saying that's proof of anything, just that I'm not sure how reliable an argument it is.

Withdraw Vote

Perhaps one or two protectors protect against things that aren't kills (even if they aren't told about not protecting from kills)?

Still, we have four. I'd assume one protects against absolutly everything positive and negative(me), one protect against just kills and one protects against negative effects but not kills. And those are the good ones. The last one I'm betting is mafia.

I'd also like to reiterate that I was the one who led the lynch against Zell since the session before last.

At this point there aren't really any terribly suspicious people left, only ones less trustworthy than others. The four protectors thing does seem strange, but recall that we also had two double voters, something equally unheard of. Not saying that's proof of anything, just that I'm not sure how reliable an argument it is.

Withdraw Vote

Then again everyone has been after him since like day 3. He would get lynched anyway sooner or later when there was no one better(there was no Yvonne and Diageo yesterday)

But my main suspect is still Eddie. Despite me clearly asking two times she ignores my questions about her role. Once again I have to point out that she claimed that she has no night time power but provided night time info about one of our protectors(Danny) to save him from further suspicion on the sprout/eenuh/hero/danny/mr-paul incident two nights ago. I want to know exactly how the power works and where @EddieColeslaw was that provided her with that info. I think Eddiecoleslaw is the only who we don't what she does or how she gets her info.

Vote: Eddiecoleslaw

I know for a fact that Dannyboy protected Sprout last night, and what he says about the documents is true.

I don't have a night power

No one asked me to elaborate :P It's a coincidence that I came to the rescue. I chose to investigate his claims as I thought it might clear up some confusion.

I did! In the post you quoted me on!

I was the one who brought up the lynch stopper power against him. I'd be a very stupid and counterproductive mafioso to do that, plus two lynch stoppers on the mafia's side would seem quite unfair.

I think you might be right about the protectors. I only protect against "kills" - Eenuh, what do you protect against?

We know stuff about pretty much everyone, except EddieColeslaw. I'd like to know a bit more. I won't put a vote down just in case it is jumped on. What have you been up to?

So I was doing my job again during this break, trying to make sure no one with evil intentions would be going through these hallways. While I was having a nice chat with detective Gumshoe about my job and the many wonderful things I've done in my life, I noticed a very shady looking person coming towards us. However, he turned around as soon as he heard my voice. I didn't get to see their face so I'm not sure who it was, but I don't think they had any good intentions. I'm pretty sure it was someone from the mafia trying to get detective Gumshoe arrested, mark my words!

I know for a fact that Dannyboy protected Sprout last night, and what he says about the documents is true. I'm genuinely tied up with an assignment right now, but if people still don't believe me, I can come out with all info and targets after 11pm.

I found that Sprout was targeted by Dannyboy, heroicjanitor, and Eenuh.

I am not sure who of them to trust, but I am guessing that one of them tried to kill Sprout.

Eureka.gif

@Jonnas :p These are all from the previous day phase

I'm quoting these to get a better idea of what happened the night before last. I believe Dannyboy and Eenuh when they say they protected Sprout. Eddie apparently had no target and mr-paul says only Eenuh, heroicjanitor (innocent) and Dannyboy targeted Sprout (besides himself).

Hopefully I can get a better idea of who this shady character is that Eenuh saw. I think it's most likely Zell and he doesn't show up in mr-paul's results because he didn't actually reach his target... but there's a chance mr-paul or Eddie are lying.

Eddie has no night target but knows what Dannyboy did at night. Could be like Cube's power where she has to target in the day but gets info about the night... but I dunno. We shall see what comes of this :p

I've been trying to read the whole thread to see what I can find.. it's not really gone great, pals, heh. I have some suspicions, but for now I'll just post to prevent Mr. Edgeworth's results from being automerged!

Sprout is clearly good (I typed "god" there...).
(I leave that impression on people, sometimes. =P)

Hopefully I can get a better idea of who this shady character is that Eenuh saw. I think it's most likely Zell and he doesn't show up in mr-paul's results because he didn't actually reach his target... but there's a chance mr-paul or Eddie are lying.

I'm not lying~

Could mr-paul perhaps explain the situation again, according to your PM/received info exactly? Could there have been any ambiguity or possibility of a wrong result?

Could you please tell us how you get your info, Eddie? We need everyone to be honest and upfront if we're going to catch the last mafioso(s). Depending on the alignment of darksnowman I imagine there's one or two left.

Well my information doesn't really uncover much but I didn't expect much from the quotes I... quoted.

Basically we have three people who saw a fourth person and one who did not. The one who did not was mr-paul. Of all the people to target Sprout, mr-paul was the only one not to see this shady character yet he is the reverse tracker. Here lies our contradiction.

Do we believe mr-paul IS the fourth person? I am willing to end this day phase with him being lynched.

Therefore Vote: mr-paul

I'll admit there's no conclusive evidence but nor was there against Zell. This may well be the wrong choice but my instincts say mr-paul is mafia.

Could you please tell us how you get your info, Eddie? We need everyone to be honest and upfront if we're going to catch the last mafioso(s). Depending on the alignment of darksnowman I imagine there's one or two left.

Well I got an innocent investigation result on darksnowman, pal.

With about one hour left to go... I'm gonna go with my gut again here, pals and vote: mr-paul. To me, he's the most suspicious.

I think it was definitely Zell who tried to incriminate me in the break 7. Dannyboy and heroicjanitor both have confirmation that they're telling the truth about what they did via Peeps. EddieColeslaw and Cube both back up Dannyboy, too. Since heroicjanitor was telling the truth, it was definitely a man who targeted me, and therefore it can't possibly have been Eenuh, pals. Combined with the fact that nobody was hit over the head or silenced (there's no way Zell was telling the truth about targeting darksnowman), then I think who tried to incriminate me in the break is obvious. It also makes me highly doubt that Cube, Dannyboy, Eddiecoleslaw, Eenuh and The Peeps are mafia. Since I was the target, I'm good, too, pals! So with these people eliminated, we have the following 3 left:

Dazz

mr-paul

Tales

Dazz: The investigator that either always gets an evil result, or the incorrect result. I've got an innocent investigation result on him, pals.

Tales: A protector. Whips anybody who targets who he is protecting. Responsible for the failed incrimination during Break 4, and the key player who lynched Diageo a couple of sessions ago. He was the one who started the voting on Diageo and combined with Cube gave the reasons why. Diageo had little to no suspicion on him at that point, so, yeah, I'd say Tales is innocent, pals.

Sooo that leaves mr-paul, pals. A reverse tracker. His main alibi is what happened during Break 2. He was tied up by one person and then handcuffed by somebody else. If we're to believe that Zell is one of these roleblockers, then yeah, he may have an alibi. And Zell himself said he targeted mr-paul on Break 2. What doesn't add up though, is the method. mr-paul claims to have been tied up during Break 2. This is something Zell probably could do (I too was tied up after all). The thing is, I was roleblocked and silenced when tied up. mr-paul could clearly talk after being tied up. So something is not right, there, pals..

I think this was also interesting:

I know that Larry Butz, aka @darksnowman, took something from Cube's office.
I found that Sprout was targeted by Dannyboy, heroicjanitor, and Eenuh.

I am not sure who of them to trust, but I am guessing that one of them tried to kill Sprout.

The first quote is from courtroom session 2, the second from courtroom session 8. Doesn't the first look a bit more informative than the other? I think something is a bit off about that, pals.

He also didn't respond to EddieColeslaw, and I saw him viewing the thread. I think he's stalling to have the session end. None of this is concrete, but I think it's our best option, pals!

I voiced my suspicion on mr-paul before, so I'm very willing to vote for him. Though it's still possible there might be another mafia member going around too. Guess we'll have to wait and see, not even sure we can get a lynch going during this session unless people come online and vote.

Vote: mr-paul

Vote Standings

Eddiecoleslaw (1): Tales

mr-paul (3): The Peeps, Sprout, Eenuh

Majority is 5