NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney: The Turnabout Mafia

bubble-gotcha.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm afraid you revealed your hand there, Mr Edgeworth! Because it so happens I'm able to stop lynches as well, and I highly doubt two townies would have that same power! I suspected the mafia would also have a lynch stopper, and now I've found him! Since the mafia having a lynch stopper that can completely prevent a lynch every day phase (which is what I can) would be broken, there must be a way around it - care to tell us?

For good measure: Change Vote: Zell

(My gotcha does nothing, by the way, it was just for effect. :heh:)

Okay, since we can't vote on Zell now, I'm gonna put my vote on our other suspect. I do not want another court session to go to waste!

Changevote: Diageo

Zell is clearly mafia.

I don't trust heroic.

I want to trust Diageo, but I recall previous games in which he was very good at acting indignant about not being believed...

We can't vote wrongly... :(

Gah! We need to be one step ahead of this guy in the next court session, pals. Protect wisely, protectors (and by that I mean protect meeee, I don't wanna leave the gaaame! =P)

Vote: Diageo

I'm still suspicious of Diageo, so I'll switch my vote back. I'd hoped to check whether we could vote for Zell again, but it's probably best to deal with him tomorrow.

Change Vote: Diageo

Hmm I just noticed the info that Diageo has actually given is not in line with what I expected when I thought he might be good.

changeVote: Diageo

I am willing to follow Dannyboy and vote Zell tomorrow (probably was going to vote Zell tomorrow anyway).

In the back of my mind is the theory that Dannyboy is mafia and they just need to lynch off innocent Diageo and kill someone in the night to win. Hopefully that's not true though as I'm getting a mafia vibe from Diageo and not from Dannyboy really.

I think Zell is neutral.

And Peeps, I get the feeling that it's herojan who's pushing Diageo's lynch - the final one needed for the mafia to win :(

You keep trying to pull attention away from Zell and Diageo and onto heroicjanitor, Eddie. Call me paranoid, but if they turn out to be mafia, I'll be very suspicious of you.

I think Zell is neutral.

And Peeps, I get the feeling that it's herojan who's pushing Diageo's lynch - the final one needed for the mafia to win :(

Hmm, I think Diageo is good.

Leaving my vote on Zell.

Not really though :p

I think Zell is neutral.

If that was the case, pal, I'd have thought someone would have finished this majority much sooner! We're only one vote away, so it would have been pretty easy for them to do, don't you think? I think it's more likely they're hoping for this session to end before a majority is reached, pal.

I personally am not convinced enough to vote for Diageo. I know Sprout got the wrong result from Supergrunch, but do we have enough reason to believe he got it wrong again with Diageo?

Vote Standings

Heroicjanitor (1): Eddiecoleslaw

Diageo (6): Tales, The Peeps, Eenuh, Sprout, Dannyboy, Heroicjanitor

Majority is 7

Well on Break 4 Tales protected himself. Diageo targeted Tales, and was the only person to do so. And nobody had to leave the game at the end of Break 4. I believe that's why we're putting our votes on him, pal.

People were also roleblocked that day, it means nothing. If that's the only reason, the innocent result from your investigation should cancel it out.

Don't you see what's happening here, since Zell stopped his lynch he knew everyone would go after me, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do.

How was my information not good enough for you now Heroic?

People were also roleblocked that day, it means nothing. If that's the only reason, the innocent result from your investigation should cancel it out.

The roleblock didn't exactly mean nothing to you during that session, pal...

That's as fallacious as can be. We know for a fact there are other players who can stop actions, so why does it make Yvonne more suspicious than anyone else?

Because we know she was roleblocked, and we don't know who else was stopped or protected. Therefore making her the most suspicious.

If there is no kill, you look at the roleblockers and protectors, we know she was roleblocked, and so suspicious.

She claims a townie was lying for no apparent reason and does not believe he targeted her even though he has information that fits her role and got punished for posting his PM when he revealed it.

So, by your own words, wouldn't the fact you're the only other known person who was blocked in that break now make you the most suspicious, pal? Other than Zell, that is.

The roleblock didn't exactly mean nothing to you during that session, pal...

So, by your own words, wouldn't the fact you're the only other known person who was blocked in that break now make you the most suspicious, pal? Other than Zell, that is.

I would be if it wasn't for the fact that we have a good investigation on me, and the fact that I never actually targeted Tales. You seem to think that there are only me and Zell in the mafia, and you know both our powers and have seen them in action. So then, how would you explain your result on Supergrunch and your result on me?

It doesn't add up pal.

I removed my vote because I saw Zell viewing and wanted to see if he would plonk a vote down or not.

I'll put it back on in a minute probably, who did you target that night Diageo? What is your power even?

Huh!? Hey! You can't just go saying "pal" like that! That's MY endearing character trait!

We have the fact that you did target Tales via Cube. He heard you being whipped by Tales during Break 4, pal! I also don't think that there are only two mafia members left, I'm pretty confident that there's got to be at least one more out there.

As for my investigations, I think there might be two possibilities as to why they could be inaccurate:

• Some characters may naturally get a different result when being investigated (eg: a mafia don may appear innocent when investigated).
  • There is a mafia member who has the power to change the appearance of a character's alignment. Y'know, plant evidence on them or something, pal.

Neither can exactly be proven without evidence, though...

I don't have a night power. I don't target at night. That's why something must have happened.

Not having a night power would make you the perfect candidate to be the one who incriminates people though, wouldn't ya think, pal? That way, the mafia wouldn't have to sacrifice a night power to incriminate somebody. Infact, when you think about it, that only gives more reason why you would roleblock the tracker in that break, then finish them off in the next!

Incriminating people would be a night power.

You could easily investigate me again, track me, lie detect, power investigate, or whatever me, you'd see I am telling the truth. You've all become dead set, so there's no point in me saying anything else, because you've completely closed off the idea that I am town.

I'm out.