NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wesley

One night stands

Ive had a couple always regretted them the following day though. In the right circumstances im sure they can be great. But the ones ive had, have been due to excessive alchohol. Im sure the sex was probably crap as well not that I can really remember much of it. So yeah not for me really.

Man this thread has depressed me on the matter of my singularity :(

I don't know why, but with me, i really want a girlfriend (not sex, too young), but someone to hang round with, huddle up on the sofa watching scary movies, going places, going with etc

When i am with a girl it makes me really really happy because i think they just bring out this great side of me.

I'm a virgin...but I reckon I would do it if I wasnt in love^_^

And I know what you mean retro-lover....You want some love rather than just a random shag!! But 14 aint too young m8 ;)

I'm a virgin...but I reckon I would do it if I wasnt in love^_^

And I know what you mean retro-lover....You want some love rather than just a random shag!! But 14 aint too young m8 ;)

Ermm I think youd find it is :P, at 14 you are still a kid and still have a lot of growing up to do.

Trying not to whine but i prefer not to be called a 'kid' anymore. Sounds stupid and picky but id rather be called a teen.. to me kid is short for child and well.. i don't know but it jsut reminds me of the fact i look so young

If i had a long term relationship (at least 6 or more months) then i would start to think and possibly talk to my parents about it. But not before then, i'd have to have my parent's approval if i wanted it before 18

Trying not to whine but i prefer not to be called a 'kid' anymore. Sounds stupid and picky but id rather be called a teen.. to me kid is short for child and well.. i don't know but it jsut reminds me of the fact i look so young

If i had a long term relationship (at least 6 or more months) then i would start to think and possibly talk to my parents about it. But not before then, i'd have to have my parent's approval if i wanted it before 18

Sorry mate your 14, so your still a kid :p, the legal age is 16 the last time i looked and until then your still a kid in my book...

...But then my book is long boring and has so many plotholes thats its really not worth reading.

Sorry mate your 14, so your still a kid :p, the legal age is 16 the last time i looked and until then your still a kid in my book...

...But then my book is long boring and has so many plotholes thats its really not worth reading.

fair enough, but im not saying i want to have sex yet. It's just the idea of kid reminds me that most people say i look younger than i am, including girls, who then think i'm cute but not 'fit' adn therefore rather not date me but go 'awww' when they see me, which annoys me.

But hey, i'm not hre to argue or make enemies so i'll drop the matter and the hread can return to beina one-night-stand discussion

I would never cheat on my current girlfriend, and i hope she would never cheat on me. As for one night stands, i dont think i could ever have one, as i am fairly shy and it would take a lot to sleep with a complete stranger.

Well my gf is on these boards... so I won't go into a very big one night stands rant..

I personally think that you shouldn't ever have one night stands unelss for very special circumstances (grapes, if you can remember the code and are reading this sarkas_girly). The whole sex issue, I don't hink it's a time rate thing, I'd say it depends on how comfortable you are with your partner, and how horny you both are.

I am also 14, and at the moment wouldn't consider sex, not for a few years at least..

I'm not sure about the age thing. If it was 2 14/15 year olds, and they were sensible about it, and were aware about protection, and dealt with it in an adult way, then I don't see too much of a problem.

Yes, I'm covering my tracks for having sex with a 14 (nearly 15) year old when I was 16....

Ah, one night stands... Where should I begin ;P

Seriously tho, one night stands can be very hot, but you must be aware of the risks and the agreement that it won't turn into a "real" relationship (both of you). I haven't had so many one night stands, but several of them turned into girls falling in love with me, while I wasn't interested in such a relationship with them. Which was rather bothersome for me, and probably even more so for them (or well, I know that, since one of them had social/emotional issues before and it only got worse)

And sure, I've certainly had my best sexual experiences with girls I've loved, but other experiences hasn't been bad (I've almost never had sex under the influence of large amounts of alcohol).

I was much more like, sex is sacred, I will probably never have a one-night-stand etc when I was in my younger teens, but after my first real relationship, things changed. Partly becouse I've already had sex, and becouse I was heart-broke. So I didn't care as much, and discovered that one-night-stands/etc could make for a great experience. Still, I want to emphasize the risks (which definitely are the same with sexbuddys), like make sure both of you are on the same level: this will not turn into a relationship. ever.

Oh, and don't overdo sex with people you don't love/like really much in a relationship manner, it makes sex less interesting when you finally find someone who you think is special.

My 2 ören on this whole issue.

I had sex at 14, knew what i was doing, enjoyed myself. No problem. Some people are ready at 14 some aren't ready until they're much older. I can't believe the amount of 21 year old virigins there are on here.

Maybe now I know where the terming "game geek" comes from. :\

Hahaha don't just insult half the board they could turn around and call you a slut you, you, man whore. :P

I had sex at 14, knew what i was doing, enjoyed myself. No problem. Some people are ready at 14 some aren't ready until they're much older. I can't believe the amount of 21 year old virigins there are on here.

I know you're just joking but it's this sort of rubbish that really annoys me. People being called geeks, or nerds for the choices they make bugs me. Alright, for some it's not a choice and they are full-on ugly-schmuglies who won't have sex until they order a bride from e-bay. But for others it's a conscious choice and they may have to be very strong to stick to their guns.

Should be applauded, rather than mocked.

Having done the waiting thing I can say with total confidence that I don't feel I've missed out and feel better that it's just me and the wife.

You shold NEVER EVER have a one night stand with a girl.. that ain't HOT... :P

Sex is overhyped. Thats my Oppinion. Wait for the right time and don't rush it.

My first time was with my GF home in my Bed. Thats much better than doing it in a friends bed/shower/chair.

well im 16, virgin, unloved. i go to all guys school (religious) and the idea's i get from there is do it sooner than later. but reading this thread, you people are saying the opposite. i wouldn't mind to a one night stand, maybe in a couple of years but for a first time it probably would have to be special. i guess nothing beats a loving relationship

I'm a virgin, but I think this whole "the first time must be magical thing" isn't for me. If you're not in love with anyone, I don't think it's wrong to have sex with someone just for pleasure, as long as you're not cheating on anyone. Sex and love together rules, but if you can't have both there's nothing wrong in feeling good and blowing some steam. Like 3rd children said, it's a very personal thing, just be sure to respect what others think and you'll be OK.

i totally agree with Hellfire-probably through my own experiences with people etc

You shold NEVER EVER have a one night stand with a girl.. that ain't HOT... :P

Sex is overhyped. Thats my Oppinion. Wait for the right time and don't rush it.

My first time was with my GF home in my Bed. Thats much better than doing it in a friends bed/shower/chair.

That's exactly how it was with me. We were close to doing it in someone else's bed at a party but that's a bit . . . weird.

To say the least.

I waited untill it was legal, and by then me and my girlfriend has been together nearly a year, now 3 and a half years have past and all is rosy.

Relationships have there ups and downs, but its worth waiting.

what!?!?!

So because we like video games and computers, that is the reason there are people on here who havent had sex yet?

maybe it's just:

a-some of us are too young, like me or sarka

b-some of us are just waiting for the right person to do it with

Not a good way to start you r life on these forums man

i blame the fact that i went to a whore house for 7 years. which is why im single still, haha oh the humanity. but yes, north london is full of whores. aint changed much since the tudor ages then eh

Being a christain i am going to wait intill i am married, as well as keeping to my religion, it will also make it more special.

Edit: I though i would put my age in as well, i'm 17, so most of my (non-christain) freinds are still virgins aswell.

Just cos some of us might have had a few one night stands doesnt mean we dont use our own bed in our own house or the other person's bed. I have never had a one night stand in a shower or a chair as you say. But with my girlfriend (when we were together of course) i have cos we were more willing to try new exciting and different things together.

Sign in to follow this