N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at class and thought majority had been reached...would've replied sooner!

The same berry abilities that Tales had defences against? :p Your berries seem to have a dark side.

Not at all. Let me clarify that my power benefits the berry holder, but not berry consumers. Anyway, that's my power and it explains why I haven't had much information to give, because I don't get any at night. I'm not getting super defensive because I agree that I'm not too useful, but it would be nice to keep me around so your majority doesn't go down...?

Jonnas, Peeps has already voted for me.

We still have 24 hours left, so I'm going to Remove Vote for a moment because I want to find out everyone's pokemon.

I've already found Dazz's and Heroicjanitors, so I think I can manage the rest and we can find our killer too.

So The Peeps, please give me a list of all the pokemon you know.

That I can remember, we have:

Heroicjanitor - Vileplume

Ellmeister - Bellosom

Diageo - Celebi

Dazz - Senstret

mr-paul - Pichu

The Peeps - Venusaur

That's all I remember. Also Dazz, how close are you to fulfilling your condition of 5 berries or whatever you said it was?

Martinist - Qwilfish, Jonnas - Croconaw (possibly Feraligator now?)

That's all you've missed I think

I'm a lot more suspicious of EEVIL now as both myself and Dazz have specific win conditions whereas EEVIL is neutral and wins with the town without having to do anything.

That I can remember, we have:

Heroicjanitor - Vileplume

Ellmeister - Bellosom

Diageo - Celebi

Dazz - Senstret

mr-paul - Pichu

The Peeps - Venusaur

martinist - Quilfish

Jonnas - Croconaw

We are missing 4 people then.

Zell, MadDog, EddieColeslaw and Eevilmurray, what Pokemon are ye?

Sorry guys, been busy.

Looking at that list, and who seems a bit suspicious to me, if we go by past pokémafias there is a theme of the mafia. Could it be grass?

Everyone who we have thought to be suspicious recently (Ellmeister, The Peeps, Heroicjanitor, EddieColeslaw) are grass types.

There's only one way to find out.

Vote:EddieColeslaw

That's all I remember. Also Dazz, how close are you to fulfilling your condition of 5 berries or whatever you said it was?

Nowhere near. Don't laugh but I've had the most rotten luck ever. Haven't found one! I targeted Ellmeister and found a berry and then it was poisoned or something and it turned 'putrid' so I chucked it (By the way, I wanted to keep it but ReZ was like "no" so still, I remain very unlucky :().

Targets:

Night 1: Paj

Result: No berries but was sparked by something and I was allowed to vote for two people (however, because I couldn't access the site in time due to those 500 errors, I didn't get the chance to do this...as I said, rotten luck!)

Night 2: Nobody

Result: Nothing. This would have been the time when I could have targeted two people but as I said, 500 errors stopped me.

Night 3: Chairdriver

Result: When I got to Chairdriver, I had irritating spores which meant I couldn't complete my task.

Night 4: Zell

Result: No berry and nothing happened to me (and also got a message from ReZ saying how crazily unlucky I was :p)

Night 5: Martinist

Result: No berry and nothing happened to me.

Night 6: Ellmeister

Result: FOUND A BERRY....which was putrid so I threw it away and to add insult to injury, someone (I think EEVIL admitted it) zapped me and made me type a shit load of words in posts.

Night 7: Maddog

Result: Couldn't complete my target because I had those pissing irritating spores...again...(I messaged ReZ that if I were actually Sentret, I wouldn't give a shit about the spores and would still go and collect the berry but he said 'no'...got to try though! lol)

So that's all of my targets and for the same reason that I am Sentret, I think I might remove my vote of EddieColeslaw because of the above. However, if she is or isn't evil, either way, Mafia will ambush her to get to me so it just looks like I've lost out on berries. Eddie, if your plan was for me to get me to remove my vote from you, it hasn't worked! :p

because I don't get any at night.

:( hang in there.

I've already found Dazz's and Heroicjanitors, so I think I can manage the rest and we can find our killer too.

Diageo - Celebii

Ellmeister - Bellossom

MadDog - ???

The Peeps - Venusaur?

EEVILMURRAY - ???

Zell - ???

Jonnas - Croconaw

EddieColeslaw - ???

martinist - ???

Dazz - Sentret

heroicjanitor - Vileplume

mr-paul - Pichu

I posted those days ago...

It seems pretty clear to me that Eevilmurray is Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion.

Cube was Cyndaquil.

I am not one, but 3!

Can anyone tell what it is yet?

It? So one pokemon which is 3. Magneton doesn't produce rings of fire, so I don't know...

Entei/Suicune/Raikou?

Hastily a majestic dark blue, blue and white Pokémon emerged from its hut, sensing disturbance but it went back inside.

Feeling amazing and at peak physical condition, a majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon leapt into the air. Landing with a powerful shockwave it darted across town, running passed a yellow and black Pokémon who instantly reacted, letting out a tiny charge in chase.

Are those you? The colours are off. Hmm... Twould be funny if you were just asking people for a cover story.