Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

FYI Jonnas is Croconaw and Dazz is Sentret. I'm still not evil but you guys have figured out I can't be lynched. I'm actually neutral and I've fulfilled my condition so don't waste your time on me :) my sweet scent is keeping me safe.

Did you start off as Totodile, Jonnas? Probably my favourite pokémon of Gold and Silver :D

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI Jonnas is Croconaw and Dazz is Sentret. I'm still not evil but you guys have figured out I can't be lynched. I'm actually neutral and I've fulfilled my condition so don't waste your time on me :) my sweet scent is keeping me safe.

Did you start off as Totodile, Jonnas? Probably my favourite pokémon of Gold and Silver :D

The Peeps, how did you find out about my Pokemon character? (I’m not really entirely sure how to do the little accented e on Pokemon so forgive me for that). The whole thing with you not being targetable is something that I don’t really buy and I don’t buy that you are Neutral for one second. If you are Neutral, can you tell us what your goal was considering you’ve already achieved it? You haven’t got anything to lose now...wait a minute, does this mean that you’ve won the game now that you’ve fulfilled your conditions? What pokemon (sorry) are you and what can you do? We know you have some kind of scent that puts people off or something (which I don’t really buy) but what is your power?

For the meantime, I’m calling your bluff: Vote: The Peeps

Eddieeeeeee. Speak.

Chill, getting up to speed with the write-up :P

Eddie who did you target last night. It is very important that you tell us, though I have an idea of who it was and I have information about the killer. I just need to see your reply first :)

If you're talking about this:

Nearby the small yellow and black Pokémon could have done with a burst of energy itself, from a tiny bundle of taste. Unfortunately there were none in sight and the attack of the tiny balls once again prevented the small mon' from its quest.

It wasn't me you encountered. Just putting it straight as Tales accused me of roleblocking with spores earlier on. Zell was my target. Why?

Indeed I did. If you are Neutral, this is curious... Because "Neutral" is the exact result I got on Eevilmurray.

I'll wait for this small discussion to bear fruit before voting for one of you or Eevil.

The Peeps, how did you find out about my Pokemon character? (I’m not really entirely sure how to do the little accented e on Pokemon so forgive me for that). The whole thing with you not being targetable is something that I don’t really buy and I don’t buy that you are Neutral for one second. If you are Neutral, can you tell us what your goal was considering you’ve already achieved it? You haven’t got anything to lose now...wait a minute, does this mean that you’ve won the game now that you’ve fulfilled your conditions? What pokemon (sorry) are you and what can you do? We know you have some kind of scent that puts people off or something (which I don’t really buy) but what is your power?

For the meantime, I’m calling your bluff: Vote: The Peeps

Ridiculous lack of attention as my role has been known for days. I'm an investigator and I find out what pokémon (hold alt and press e ;) )people are.

I am fully targetable and never said I wasn't. My sweet scent will stop a person from voting for me and I need everyone to vote me to actually be lynched.

My condition was to basically become affiliated. If I target enough town I will win with the town and if I target the mafia I will become mafia. I targeted enough town so now as long as the town win I will win with them even if I'm dead. I haven't been told of people's alliances obviously but last night I was told I'd targeted enough members of the town to win with them.

My full target list:

(redirected) Heroicjanitor - Skarmory

Paj - Pichu

Nintendohnut - Tangela

Ellmeister - Bellossom

Jonnas - Croconaw

Dazz - Sentret

I picked Jonnas to remove his vote because he's an alliance investigator and is blatantly going to have protection every night - I suspect that's why there was no kill last night. As long as he's alive I can't be lynched.

I picked Jonnas to remove his vote because he's an alliance investigator and is blatantly going to have protection every night - I suspect that's why there was no kill last night. As long as he's alive I can't be lynched.

You son of a... That is permanent?!

Vote: The Peeps

The Peeps, how did you find out about my Pokemon character? (I’m not really entirely sure how to do the little accented e on Pokemon so forgive me for that).

Hold the "Alt Gr" key next to the spacebar (on my keyboard anyway)

Indeed I did. If you are Neutral, this is curious... Because "Neutral" is the exact result I got on Eevilmurray.

I'll wait for this small discussion to bear fruit before voting for one of you or Eevil.

Who who, what what what?!

I am Neutral.

Also Eddie give a list of your targets, no reason not to now. Sigh. I'm still pretty confident in my information but I expected a different target from you.

There also isn't any reason to give them right now imo :p How reliable is your information? I still don't fully understand or believe why Peeps apparently can't be lynched, so if you know something then we might as well work towards the killer rather than spending another day lynching Peeps. (Unless Jonnas' vote works again.)

There are usually between 1 - 3 neutrals in a game though, if you mean one of them must be lying.

Guys seriously, lynching me is a waste of time. I win with the town now - after fulfilling my win condition.

EEVIL, do you just straight up win with the town? You don't have to do anything? I started out unaffiliated and had to target people to get an alliance. I don't think I believe you don't have a separate agenda here... however we really need to be voting off mafia at this stage and I do believe you're neutral. I was just voting for info remove: vote.

There also isn't any reason to give them right now imo :p How reliable is your information? I still don't fully understand or believe why Peeps apparently can't be lynched, so if you know something then we might as well work towards the killer rather than spending another day lynching Peeps. (Unless Jonnas' vote works again.)

There are usually between 1 - 3 neutrals in a game though, if you mean one of them must be lying.

There is a reason to give them. You're a roleblocker and there was no kill tonight => Zell is likely the killer. If we know your other targets we can work out things from previous write-ups, like what the usual effect of your power is.

I also know that Diageo targeted me last night glowing pink. Does Celebii glow pink? Gonna ask Serebii brb :p

I think Diageo tried to kill me and Eddie is lying about being a roleblocker... For some reason. Anyway stop voting Peeps fuckers. We have some analysis to do.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!