NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

Due to my PC breaking and me needing to get my stuff together a bit more thoroughly and a bit of 503ing AND I am missing quite a few PMs I am going to extend this night till this evening.

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

Once again the light of Autumn fell to a dusky night.

Hastily a majestic dark blue, blue and white Pokémon emerged from its hut, sensing disturbance but it went back inside.

Nearby a small pink and green was Pokémon dragged to the ground by some irritating tiny balls. Itching all over it retreated home where it spent the rest of the night recovering.

A light green, green and blue Pokémon was keeping a beady eye on the outside occurences. The door flew open with great speed, the edgy Pokémon turned around but saw nothing. Another Pokémon fled soon after.

Embers appeared and some nearby bushes rustled!

A navy and cream Pokémon set a great shadow over a tiny Pokémon as it did a dance.

The cyan, green, pinkish red and yellow Pokémon was quick enough to see a darting Pokémon pass by.

Once again the foot sure Pokémon was out in the dead cold of night ready to bring pain and suffering to a helpless and defending Pokémon.

As it flew over the same area as the previous night, a flying razor sharp object ripped through the air, vibrating the gas around it. Skarmory spotted it with its keen eye. It also spotted the fifteen over blades that were flying towards it. A perfect hit smashed into Skarmory's eyes, blinding it, and bashed by a barrage of sharp missiles it fell to the ground where it was met by an expertly delivered Take Down attack.

227.png

Skarmory was mortally wounded. He could target a player to be protected and had a more powerful protection when it felt sure it could provide for its young. He was a member of the town. heroicjanitor is no longer in the game.

DAY THREE

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

15 Players, majority is 8.

Because I'm psychic. I can't find myself in write-ups, it's annoying.

Might not be significant but yesterday's write-up said mr-paul is dead and this one simply says Heroicjanitor is no longer in the game. Probably doesn't mean anything.

Also this part of the write-up interests me:

Once again the foot sure Pokémon was out in the dead cold of night ready to bring pain and suffering to a helpless and defending Pokémon.

I can't find this foot sure Pokémon in the first write-up and this seems overly biased. The mafia can possibly make us look suspicious in the write-up? Either that or it's someone very very bad of course :p

First I thought of was Hitmonlee but then I realized this is Gold/Silver.

First I thought of was Hitmonlee but then I realized this is Gold/Silver.

It includes Pokémon from red and blue too

Yeah, in Gold&Silver the pokédex is even wired to allow any of the 252 pokémon, unlike in future entries, where there are regional pokédexes and you need upgrades and such.

Anyway, I got nuthin'. I don't think I even appear in the write-up.

Because I'm psychic. I can't find myself in write-ups, it's annoying.

I know that much, but what kind of persuasion?

Also, I believe that Aipom may be in the game.

Yeah, in Gold&Silver the pokédex is even wired to allow any of the 252 pokémon, unlike in future entries, where there are regional pokédexes and you need upgrades and such.

Anyway, I got nuthin'. I don't think I even appear in the write-up.

Gold and Silver pokedex actually goes up to 251 [/minorpoint].

I have nothing else to add.

I know that much, but what kind of persuasion?

Also, I believe that Aipom may be in the game.

Target persuasion I would call it. Is that what you mean?

Target persuasion I would call it. Is that what you mean?

What I mean is "how does it work?" I know that the name of the power is "Psychic Persuasion".

Am I right in assuming that you can make Target A target Target B?

Spores aren't balls, they're particles :(

Only 6 Pokemon appear in the write-up, not including the "foot sure Pokemon" (killer) and Skarmory/heroic. Hmm. 8/16, seems like very few?

I don't think I did anything of consequence last night...

That is correct Cuboid.

If you targeted me, can you help me find myself in the write-up?

If you targeted me, can you help me find myself in the write-up?

If I could find myself, yes.

The closest is the navy and cream, but I don't know why I would "set a great shadow". It would make you the tiny dancing Pokémon (dancing = doing your psychic stuff?).

Humm, I don't know. I am a joyful pokemon in the show, but I don't think I'd need to do a dance to use my psychic powers in this.

Gold and Silver pokedex actually goes up to 251 [/minorpoint].

I have nothing else to add.

Oh right, I thought Celebi was 252 for some reason :heh:

Spores aren't balls, they're particles :(

The real question is, does ReZ know this?

Boo, you whores! I didn't even know this was on the night phase! I couldn't access the site! :(

Diageo, what Pokemon are you?

Also, heroic said something about not knowing something until the next day. Heroic, do you know it now?

Making notes FTW!

Diageo, you're basically saying you're a redirector? Why not just say that!?