NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

I used my power to enable a double vote, and targeted myself on night 2.

I recieved another boost from someone today again.

Okay, I can confirm this is true because I got a double vote and Diageo said that he re-directed EEVIL to me so it fits. I wasn't sure whether to say anything but since EEVIL's just admitted it...

@EEVILMURRAY - you mean someone targeted you and it boosted you last night?

Last night and night before someone has given me a boost to use an ability twice the next night.

Okay, I can confirm this is true because I got a double vote and Diageo said that he re-directed EEVIL to me so it fits. I wasn't sure whether to say anything but since EEVIL's just admitted it...

Because I'm well honest.

Come on people, still nothing?

There can't be this little activity with a Pokemafia. Pokemafias are awesome.

I don't have anything either, as I seem to be but a tiny, unimportant critter in this game.

You know what? Vote: chairdriver

I'm willing to vote off an inactive. If no other leads come up, let's go with this.

What he said.

Vote: Chairdriver

There are plenty of inactives. Why Chairdriver?

Why not chairdriver? He hasn't been participating in anything lately, and he hasn't made a single post in the thread.

That's true. To not post in a Pokemafia game is nearly as treacherous as not posting in a Gentleman's mafia game.

Vote Chairdriver

I guess there's not much else to do.

Vote: chairdriver

I won't be voting. As much as inactivity bothers me, I just think it only serves the mafia if we lynch someone. It's an easy way for them to lower the majority.

I won't be voting. As much as inactivity bothers me, I just think it only serves the mafia if we lynch someone. It's an easy way for them to lower the majority.

This. Though I'm generally quite hesistant with voting anyway.

This. Though I'm generally quite hesistant with voting anyway.

This. There's no evidence Chairdriver is mafia and, as much as inactivity is somewhat bothersome to the game, it won't do us any favours if Chairdriver turns out to be good and we vote for him. I'm not voting for Chairdriver.

Vote : Chairdriver - 5 ; Jonnas, Tales, Diageo, Zell, EEVILMURRAY

Night drew in as the townies returned to their huts.

NIGHT FOUR

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

After the days activity filled with accusations and pointing fingers, the residents were tired and retreated to their huts. Some stayed out and some left...

A small blue, red and yellow Pokémon curled up into a ball and rolled towards its target. Bumping into it, it barely felt it, and the larger Pokémon clutched onto an item and walked away.

A navy and cream Pokémon puffed up and watched out over a hut. The door didn't open once.

A light green, green and blue Pokémon was gracefully moving its hands. Nothing happened. It frowned and was in a mood for the rest of the night.

A purple, green and red Pokémon performed an impressive dance. Nearby a navy, magenta and orange Pokémon was once hit by small spores, it slightly tickled but nothing more.

Elsewhere in the town there were other tickling feelings. The sexual predator was out on the prowl yet again. It didn't realise how close it was to danger, and the small footsure Pokémon once again readied an attack. A powerful blast of multi coloured blades shot out, the tentacles of Tangela being ripped from its body.

114.png

Tangela is dead. With his ability to tickle players he could roleblock them but also greatly increase their power for the following night. He was a town member. Nintendohnut is no longer in the game.

With the towns members slowly dwindling, the remaining players must surely work together, now more than ever. A small saviour was found when a small Pokémon started glowing...

DAY FIVE

13 players, majority is 7.

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

I can give the little I got from the write up. Eddiecoleslaw is a roleblocker. Nothing to do with my power just so you know. I already wrote this when I noticed Nintendohnut also was a roleblocker and town. This just got way more interesting.

Pressure vote ahoy Eddiecoleslaw

Arse. Whoever decided I died will regret it in the long run, I swear it by the power of Greyskull!

The sexual predator was out on the prowl yet again.

Anyway, The Peeps is most definitely evil.

Vote: The Peeps

Anyway, The Peeps is most definitely evil.

Vote: The Peeps

How do we know theese?

Because I'm an investigator. I investigated The Peeps, and got that he was evil.

Previous investigations show that Zell and Paj are good, as well.