N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Haden

Man, thought I'd fluffed it when I forgot to set my tactics against Mcoy but it's nearly equal pegging after a draw for him. There's still some hope for my first trophy, but someone's going to have to produce the good against him and his amazing goal difference.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, thought I'd fluffed it when I forgot to set my tactics against Mcoy but it's nearly equal pegging after a draw for him. There's still some hope for my first trophy, but someone's going to have to produce the good against him and his amazing goal difference.

challengeacceptedamazin.png

Edited by The Peeps

Week 11

The Final Three: 26

Odwin 10

Eights 7

Cube 9

Hurricanes: 21

Elites 8

Bubbles 3

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 21

Mcoy 10

Rising Phoenix 9

Dyson 2

Legacy: 20

Haden 5

Inter 7

Co-op 8

… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 14

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 2

You should have prepared.

They are already moving up the table.

The reports told of their return.

Their victory was merely delayed.

The time after Season 20 opened.

Legacy would spill their own blood.

But no-one wanted to believe in them.

Believe they even exist.

And when the results finally dawned.

It dawned in fire!

But there is one team they fear.

In their tongue they are The Final Three!

Week 12

The Final Three: 25

Odwin 10

Eights 7

Cube 8

Legacy: 22

Haden 6

Inter 7

Co-op 9

Hurricanes: 20

Elites 8

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 20

Mcoy 10

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Chartreuse Trio: 15

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 3

Team of the month Standings!

Congrats to DuD who is way out in front at the moment.

Edited by Haden

Team of the month

Today we updated the site with a couple of new things. The biggest news is the new feature called â€Team of the monthâ€.

Team of the month

TOTM is a ranking of the teams in each league system that is based on the teams results in competitive matches during the current month (today it is November). Each teams will get a result value after each match they play. The base of this result value is:

4 points for each win on away ground

3 points for each win on home ground (or neutral venue)

2 points for each draw on away ground

1 point for each draw on home ground

In addition to this there is also 1 point for winning the chances on away ground and a half point for winning the chances on home ground. These base points will then be weighted by the relative strength of the two teams. So if your team faced a stronger opponent then your team's result value from that match will be higher than if your team faced a weaker opponent.

This feature will be available in all leagues. And you will find it in the dropdown league menu. Please note that it will only contain a ranking list if there has been any competitive matches played during the current month (today it is November). The official team of the month is based on the Xpert leagues and will be presented in the lobby. But it can also be found in the dropdown league menu when you are logged on to your team in the Xpert leagues (our official league system).

You can also see the official ranking if you click on the link “More...†in the team of the month box in the lobby. You will also find that, on the new page presenting the team of the month ranking, you will see how your team and your favorite teams are placed in the ranking. This feature is something that is a vip feature though. But you will all have it available for the first 2 weeks. But if you want that part of the feature available after those 2 weeks then you will have to make sure you are a vip member. The ranking is updated each night during the nightly updates.

After each month the team with the highest accumulated result value will be awarded the “Team-of-the-month-medal†which will be displayed on the team's team page during the month after. It will also be included among the team's merits on the club history page. Besides the medal the team will also receive an amount of money depending on the size of the league system according to this list:

> 1000 teams = 1 million econ

200-1000 teams = 750 000 econ

100-200 teams = 500 000 econ

50-100 teams = 400 000 econ

30-50 teams = 300 000 econ

12-30 teams = 200 000 econ

< 12 teams = 100 000 econ

As expected, but I was hoping the score would be closer.

But I'm more disappointed with Haden. I need to keep Leeds at distance, I fear it's going to be me or him.

Big respect to Leeds they have been great this season especially considering they are the only team to beat Oddy! Will be a tense finish I still need a win here and there to stay out of it.

Pretty much ruled myself out of winning the league now. I'd rather 'pool win it than the other 2 contenders.

However, I won't go easy on your team, it is a big game and I've already come up with some good tactics for it :p

I was going to say I enjoy playing against MadDog the most but really, it'll always be games against Bayern that I find the best. You and Haden are a close joint second though!

Pretty much ruled myself out of winning the league now. I'd rather 'pool win it than the other 2 contenders.

However, I won't go easy on your team, it is a big game and I've already come up with some good tactics for it :p

I was going to say I enjoy playing against MadDog the most but really, it'll always be games against Bayern that I find the best. You and Haden are a close joint second though!

You always beat me as of late that's why :cry:

Week 12

The Final Three: 25

Odwin 10

Eights 7

Cube 8

Legacy: 22

Haden 6

Inter 7

Co-op 9

Elites 8

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 20

Mcoy 10

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 15

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 7

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 3

Things are looking tense as the Three and Legacy battle for control!

Week 13

The Final Three: 23

Odwin 10

Eights 6

Cube 7

Legacy: 23

Haden 7

Inter 7

Co-op 9

Elites 8

Bubbles 2

Blades 10

The Number One Contenders 19

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 8

Dyson 2

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 4

DuD 8

Madpool 11

Rez 1

Peeps 3

Well done to Baggies who is still on course to be team of the month.

Next season get involved in the alliances Fierce Link its great fun and your team will be in demand I bet as they will probably be doing well!

Unless your players all decided to retire this season after having such a taskmaster as a boss :heh:

N-Euro Middle League Round Thirteen

Two thirds of the Chartreuse Trio go head to head, Seahawks face All Stars, Intergalactico play away to Phoenix, Happenstance stands up to Mcoy and Bubbles are up against Sixty-Fourthers.

***Real Peeps 2-1 AFC ReZs Rabies***

When these teams last met it gave Rabies their first (and for a while, only) victory but Real Peeps have been performing better as the end of the season draws closer so can they reverse the 2-0 thrashing they received last time? The first half offered little entertainment but Real Peeps were arguably the better side as they got two chances on goal while Rabies struggled to get past the half way line. That all changed when the second half was underway as Rabies break through and score from the penalty area in the 54th minute. Nearly 20 minutes went by of Real Peeps firing off shots like there was no tomorrow until they finally equalised in the 72nd minute. Just five minutes later Monty Collett scores the winning goal for Real Peeps and was brutally injured soon after in the last minute of play.

***Seahawks FC 5-2 Aqui1a All Stars***

At their height, Seahawks went 6 games without a loss (one of which was a draw) but last round they were finally stopped by Real Peeps. However, it seems as though their loss last round was just a blip as once again they annihilate their opposition. All Stars managed to get 2 good goals in and had 8 chances on goal which is more than most of their previous opponents but still they were steamrollered by the might of Seahawks. As soon as they see an opening that's it - and that's what happened today. They went into the second half already 1-0 up and scored three goals within 15 minutes of play to make 4-0. All Stars came back at them soon after, scoring in the 76th minute but even if there was enough time left for them to equalise, it wouldn't have done them any good as Seahawks scored another goal less than 10 minutes later. The final goal of the game was scored by Scott Page for All Stars, in the very last minute of play.

****Rising Phoenix 2-3 Intergalactico Stars****

Rising Phoenix are another team who have had an amazing run of wins, having won 6 in a row. But Intergalactico put a stop to their streak today to deny them their 7th consecutive win. Rising Phoenix quickly had Stars on the back foot after scoring in just 2 minutes, however, Intergalactico were able to equalise before half time. In the second half, Rising Phoenix went ahead once again after Kieron Lorimer scored from a header, set up by Kaj Eklind. Intergalactico had to have been feeling the pressure as the timer drew ever closer to 90 minutes but apparently they thrive on pressure as Zinedine Zidane puts one in the back of the net from the middle of the pitch! Just three minutes later, Zidane spots Eddie Guerrero perfectly positioned in the penalty area and passes it over to him. Guerrero doesn't miss a step as he kicks it in to score the winning goal for Intergalactico Stars.

*Happenstance FC 0-0 Mcoys Sons***

Mcoy has to be wondering what happened here today as Happenstance picked all the wrong tactics but still managed to shut out the giants. The only attempt on goal came from Mcoys Sons in the first half but other than that, neither team came close to scoring. This is not good news for Mcoy who desperately need to put some distance between themselves and The Sixty-Fourthers if they want to win the league this season. While Mcoys Sons are still in first place, The Sixty-Fourthers have already moved up to second from third this round and their eyes are fixed on first.

****The Sixty-Fourthers 2-0 Bubbles FC*****

Bubbles FC's manager earns a rare five star rating for this game but despite having sound tactics, the game just didn't go his way today. Oliverio Ribeiro scores the first goal for Sixty-Fourthers just one minute into the game which set a poor precedent for Bubbles FC who struggled to create any opportunities for scoring. Ribeiro scored again in the second half of the game, assisted again by Latif Al-Rikabi. It seems like those two are a dangerous pair to be left unchecked!

Most Important Result: Happenstance 0-0 Mcoys Sons, this result puts a bit more distance between Happenstance and Aqui1a's All Stars to keep a buffer between themselves and the relegation zone. Mcoys Sons are still clinging to the top spot but The Sixty-Fourthers are on the rise and close behind them!

Stylish Play: The Sixty-Fourthers, Latif Al-Rikabi assisted Oliverio Ribeiro in both goals for The Sixty-Fourthers this round in an amazing display of teamwork and skill. These two were perfectly attuned to one another during this game and may have gone on to score a third if Ribeiro had not been substituted off.

Best Player: Jeremias Ríos, Seahawks FC, Ríos scored four of Seahawks' goals himself and set up the other one for Leandro Giraldes. It's not often that one player makes so much difference on the pitch but without him, Seahawks may well have lost 2-1, instead they are celebrating a 5-2 victory.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fourteen

Real Peeps close the gap between themselves and All Stars, Mcoys Sons are still having no luck, The Sixty-Fourthers succeed where Mcoy failed, Rabies help out their Chartreuse comrade by beating All Stars and Seahawks are halted once again.

*Bubbles FC 0-0 Real Peeps***

Neither team had any luck in this game with no chances from either side and obviously no goals at all. Both teams had players booked in the first half while in the second, Cahal Garrity of Bubbles FC was seriously injured and Finbar Mery received a red card in the 85th minute. Real Peeps will happily accept an away draw but Bubbles are sure to be annoyed at being denied an easy win.

****Mcoys Sons 1-1 Rising Phoenix***

Mcoy may have had the tactical edge this game but are his players cracking under the intense pressure and psychological trauma Mcoy is putting them through? The Sons scored first in the first half after 34 minutes but they couldn't prevent Troy McNiven from equalising for Rising Phoenix in the second half. Mcoys Sons were lucky it was only a draw as Rising Phoenix had more attempts on goal but it's doubtful Mcoy will be praising his team's performance today. A second draw in two games drops Mcoys Sons back down to second place.

***Happenstance FC 0-2 The Sixty-Fourthers****

Happenstance FC had plenty of confidence on the pitch today after shutting out giants, Mcoys Sons, last round. At least they did for a whole minute as that's all it took for them to give away a penalty from which The Sixty-Fourthers scored. The Sixty-Fourthers were all over Happenstance this game but Happenstance managed to hold their own for most of the game. It wasn't until the 74th minute when The Sixty-Fourthers scored another goal to cement their victory.

***AFC ReZs Rabies 2-1 Aqui1a All Stars****

Rabies have been hungry for a win since two rounds ago when they pulled an amazing comeback to earn a draw against Bubbles FC. They were denied by Real Peeps last round but this time they attacked in full force to catch All Stars off guard. A calm first half went by until Göldstang Vünderpond scored the first goal for Rabies. All Stars retaliated with an onslaught of shots at Rabies' keeper. Hal Ridler who kept them all out. Rabies scored again in the second half from a freekick in the 66th minute while All Stars struggled to get anything past the keeper - though not from lack of trying. After 8 unsuccessful attempts on goal, Cody Freeman finally puts one away for All Stars who were too busy celebrating the start of their comeback to hear the final whistle blow.

*****Intergalactico Stars 2-0 Seahawks FC****

Seahawks streak was ended before it began today as Intergalactico Stars manage to shut them out. In their last game they trounced All Stars 5-2 and it looked like a return to form for Seahawks but they just couldn't catch a break in this game despite having more possession overall. As soon as Stars touched the ball they sent it up the pitch towards the goal, cutting out any chance of Seahawks being able to score. Nikolai Volkoff scored in the first half, assisted by Nick Fu and Zinedine Zidane sets up Ronald Ronaldo in the second half to score the winning goal.

Most Important Result: Happenstance 0-2 The Sixty-Fourthers, The Sixty Fourthers are back on top after winning this game and after Mcoy only managed a draw, they have two points over their rivals. It could still change but The Sixty-Fourthers may have the easier time ahead of them as next round they face Rising Phoenix at home while Mcoy face Seahawks (who are a bit of a wildcard at the moment) away.

Stylish Play: Intergalactico Stars, Stars played a very youthful team today who were full of tricks and surprises. They had Seahawks running in circles and chasing phantom footballs today and clearly had fun doing it.

Best Player: Rudolf Hallerström, Rabies' captain lead by example today, scoring the second goal for Rabies in a game they went on to win 2-1.

@gaggle64 @heroicjanitor @ReZourceman @Nikos9 @Aqui1a @Brian Mcoy @Happenstance

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!