Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

(Yes, I sound incredibly lazy:) , but didn't that thread a while back say more people wanted it as an option than not?)

Maybe. Im going to say it was while I was MIA hence why I can't remember.

Regardless. I still say its a) lazy and b) fugly

But that is personally. I'll speak to the other elves tomorrow as I should go to bed.

Well, no, but it just makes thing easier basically (or at least I think it does anyways). Plus it's nice having it on the same page an not having to go to a different site, watch the video, come back and then comment on it.

(Yes, I sound incredibly lazy:) , but didn't that thread a while back say more people wanted it as an option than not?)

Middle click to open it in a new tab in the background?

The admins/mods have told us countless times that n-europe is not a democracy.

Alright calm down. Find me the thread (because I am also lazy) and I'll get on it. I'd imagine it probably just got overlooked by all the recent crazy antics and then forgotten about, we are only human afterall.

Guest Stefkov

Yes it'd be good for the funny videos thread, but there isn't anywhere else really. Slotting them in posts, will just make a long post seem even longer.

I don't see the problem with the [*url][*/url] shizznay.

The main problem with the link smilies is that the author wants some form of credit (fair enough) but theres no way we can with smilies. Unless we make the code :linkshiftcourtesyofwhateverthedudesnameis:

I'm sure if you just gave him a mention on the "Board News & Issues" board, that would be good enough. Tbh I doubt he really cares as he did say he made them for anyone to use. He seemed like a decent bloke.

This was the original response I got from him:

Sure! You could use any of them, that is what they're for. ^^ Some form of credit would be nice too.

If you want me to e-mail him again I will but I'm not really sure what you want me to say.