Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

so there isn't a way you can just edit the html template?

I think that vB sees that white box to the right as part of the main body, so thus...I dunno. Whatever. Will check it out.

PC stands for Personal Computer. Not Windows based computer.

I fail to see why PC cant refer to a Mac ??

I agree. PC = personal computer not Windows computer.

actually you should be able to just update the image and keep it with the same name in the same spot.

ultimately PC means a computer designed to run windows regardless of what the abbreviation stands for

Que?

What image, which spot?

Post a screenshot (or if you're talking about the other stretchified scheme I made use that one) and clearly label it.

My heads not in a place to unscramble crypticness sorry.

1) go into photoshop, gimp, ect. and take off the black background

2) save it with the same name and in the same format

3) use ftp to upload the new image to the same folder that the old one is in.

4) wait until the forum finds the new image

Guest Stefkov

I was wondering, the [*GAMERTAG][/GAMERTAG] option makes a large tag appear, would it be possible to change that to the smaller thin bars?

These ones

Stefkov.png

These just look a lot tidier than the others.

Guest Jordan

Okay, so i've looked into this and its possible. We just need the right code.

Heres the existing one:

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/Kingofunrealuk.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>

If you can find me the right code, its very simple from there and i can add it into forum.

Guest Jordan

Indeed, it seems like totally the wrong version. I did a quick test and our forum code just isn't having it.

EDIT: For the mean time, Platty has upped the amount of images allowed on a single post, so this will hopefully cover it for the mean time till i can find a propper solution.

Is it possible to correct the time on the timestamps that are used on the comments on every news article? It seems to be 6 hours behind BST (British Summer Time ~ GMT+1)

I know this is a main site issue not the forums but whatever...

we need that special wonky text that you need to type in when you register to prevent this

KOLLASH STORES INC

NEW GSM PHONES/PDA - UNBEATABLE PRICES WE ARE CERTIFIED WHOLESALERS OF

VARIOUS GSM MOBILE PHONES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES ATTACH IS OUR VERY CURRENT PRICE LIST OF GSM PHONES FOR YOUR REFERENCE ALL PHONES/PDA ARE BRAND NEW SIM FREE/OPEN LINES/UNLOCK.

We are mobile phones wholesalers and we do sale in

pieces to enhance our sales.We deals on all brands and models of mobile phones such as

Nokia,Motorola,Samsung,Sony Ericsson,Sagem, Nextel,Sidekick II,Sprint,Ipods, Laptops, Mp3 players etc at very cheap prices.Also, this is to reach our customers globally that its the season of BUY TWO GET ONE FREE. We are using this medium to reach interested buyers of mobile phones.......

Not sure where to put this but would just like to say to the people behind the news keep it up! Its ltierally 10 times better than 6 months ago. Not sure if this is because you hired more people and no offence to flinky who was doing it a while back but probably because it was understaffed or something then it wasn't as good. Keep up the interviews news stories and feateurs (damn cant spell) guys its much appreciated! : peace:

Not sure where to put this but would just like to say to the people behind the news keep it up! Its ltierally 10 times better than 6 months ago. Not sure if this is because you hired more people and no offence to flinky who was doing it a while back but probably because it was understaffed or something then it wasn't as good. Keep up the interviews news stories and feateurs (damn cant spell) guys its much appreciated! : peace:

i think the problem was that there was no real news 6 months ago. cube was dead... and the rest was just rumour and hype which stayed in the form

None taken. I was so over-worked, haha. :D

We've got more staff in now, and we're forcing them to actually post news, so it's pretty great atm. :D

*cracks whip*