NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

Can we change the Wii code on the left to the 3DS friend code? There's no point in having visible wii system codes but 3DS, yes plz!

Its a 'if you fill it out its seen' code. Same as all the others.

Yours is visible Dys, it's in between your Wii Code and Xbox Live, must be the theme.

Ta Shorty! It was visible on other schemes but not this one - it's now visible in the side. Muchos appreciados. (?)

Don't know if you locked the forum cos of april fools and you think you're geniuses, but what happens when someone wants to report a genuine thing? Stupidity.

Anyway, maybe universal, maybe just me, but the main page uses a banner that's flash based sometimes? The 3DS one maybe? I can't get it back but I think it's flashed based, it's basic but the 'forum' link on that doesn't work when I click it.

Don't know if you locked the forum cos of april fools and you think you're geniuses, but what happens when someone wants to report a genuine thing? Stupidity.

Anyway, maybe universal, maybe just me, but the main page uses a banner that's flash based sometimes? The 3DS one maybe? I can't get it back but I think it's flashed based, it's basic but the 'forum' link on that doesn't work when I click it.

We locked the forums? When?

The forum link works for me :/ Is anyone else having issues?

Is anyone else having issues?

Yep, since that new banner I haven't been able to go to the forums with that button.

We locked the forums? When?

The forum link works for me :/ Is anyone else having issues?

This forum, couldn't post in it. Not really a question or suggestion, but meh, I came to realise it may always have been locked :x

How can this forum be locked if you're posting in it...?

This board has meant to have been made for a while. Its a place for us to inform you of any news and such with the forums. Also provides a place to discuss the forums, hence why the "complaints", "suggestions" and "error reporting" threads have been moved here.

Only admins and mods may start threads in this board because, well, why would members need to? You don't control what goes on behind the scene :P

Enjoy.

Think he's talking about this.

Ooooh. Well yes, its designed that way so that we don't end up with lots of little threads, particularly when people forget where something is.

Yeah I'm retarded, and it was like...I don't even know what that time is called because I am never usually up. Instead of waking up on april fool's all fun and jesty, I woke up wanting to be a total dick to everybody and passing it under the banner of 'April Fools! *cheesy smile*.

Then I went to work in my new job full of mums, I couldn't stay dickish there.

May I suggest signatures be disabled just like links (or just the links within signatures) untill a certain postcount.

Yep that's actually something I mentioned a couple of days ago but have yet to implement. Easily done and should hopefully stop people signing up just to spam their sig.

Can you do that, where will the general PS3 discussion go?

I guess it'll be temporary till everyone calms the fuck down.

Grammar says what?

Anyway it will just be a temporary closure. A nip in the bud.

Please explain to me why grammar has a problem with it because I don't get it.

It's just awkward with a comma. A full stop would be a bit better. It read a bit weird.

Whereas I'm a man of short sentences. Obviously.