N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Then he's getting better, Any suspicious new members sign up in the last few days. I thought I saw a new member's post the other day that sounded alot like it was UK.

How do we know for sure that UK wasn't THE Ganondorf's brother or something? and that they use the same computer so would there for have the same IP. Or was the Identification solely based on IP

UK said on MSN that he had other accounts.

Im pretty sure theres no new members at the moment, Shorty turned off registration the same night UK was banned (after a rumour of a return visit from 3rdChildren, Booker et all).

EDIT: Yup, registration has been disabled. Just tested it

Im pretty sure theres no new members at the moment, Shorty turned off registration the same night UK was banned (after a rumour of a return visit from 3rdChildren, Booker et all).

EDIT: Yup, registration has been disabled. Just tested it

!!! Tried to make a second account?! TUT TUT TUT!

lol when will registration be enabled again? Can't wait for Booker and 3rdchildren to come back! :heh:

I have a suggestion, I suggest someone please explain if they can, why UK was banned?

I thought he was a bit iffy, and sucky uppy but why was he banned? You lot talk of the 3rdchildren and those others so was he one of those of something?

UK was THE ganondorf, an already banned member and two accounts is an instant ban.

Dabookerman and 3rdChildren were two funny guys who kept crossing the line at the beginning of this year and got banned for posting bad stuff, then they came back for one day and unleashed all kinds of hell, so they're probably the mod's/admin's biggest enemies.

UK was THE ganondorf, an already banned member and two accounts is an instant ban.

Dabookerman and 3rdChildren were two funny guys who kept crossing the line at the beginning of this year and got banned for posting bad stuff, then they came back for one day and unleashed all kinds of hell, so they're probably the mod's/admin's biggest enemies.

how did they find that out? Checking Ip? What made them suspicious? I want to know what set it off =] If I'm allowed.

how did they find that out? Checking Ip? What made them suspicious? I want to know what set it off =] If I'm allowed.

He said he had a second account in an MSN convo, so people checked his IP and I guess they cross-referenced it with THE Ganondorf's.

They got him banned because everyone hated UK.

Two suggestions:

There should be a page that can be easily accessed either when your a guest at the top of all forum pages or alternatively on the Rules board that explains the basic way the forum pages work and what different abbreviations work.

I've talked to some people I know about registering here and they said they found the page a little intimidating when the first saw it and just gave up.

----------------

Also there should be a thread in Rules that lists all the best threads os new members who don't know the place very well yet don't have to look all over and judge what threads they should look at.

For instance It would have links to the threads for major games such as the smash bros brawl thread, links to the suggestions and questions thread, links to some of the better stickied threads and maybe links to tutorial threads such as the ones Fresh made a while back. - You probably get the idea by now.

So NO new members can join? Does this mean we can stop putting the message on the front page?

Wait, so when are registrations re-opening?

Its a precautionary measure for a while (not going to state when until) due to recently banned members apparently wanting, for lack of a better word, retribution.

(ps people need to learn the difference between suggestion and question :p)