Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

I was going to totally agree, qutoes and all.

Suggestion

I suggest the admins and main people in the place listen to their fucking member's!

WE don't give a shit if a couple of the admins or mods don't like the MPT, 99% of the forum did! It was a great thread to say a litte quick something that otherwise you coudn't say if you wanted to!

Also, i still want a proper explanation why Ant and Harribo are banned. Where were their warnings/infractions? This shit didn't deserve a ban, just delete pointless threads, infract.

Let us discuss this, stop silencing us every time!!!

LISTEN TO YOUR MEMBERS!!

Agreed Ashmat.

Hobbz was banned because of a pm conversation with dynasty_girl. He asked for her msn, she said 'you're not getting it, I've had bad experiences in the past', he said 'you're not all that love'.

And boom, banned.

Pretty pathetic don't you think

Guest dynastygal

Imo, some of the members here don't know how good they got it compared to other forums on the net. On the official Koei forums, if you disagree with a mod, you get banned for a month. At least the mods here bother to punish for real offences, and give warnings and such for bad behaviour, etc.

And motion, I don't know what you've been told, but it did not go like that.

Agreed Ashmat.

Hobbz was banned because of a pm conversation with dynasty_girl. He asked for her msn, she said 'you're not getting it, I've had bad experiences in the past', he said 'you're not all that love'.

And boom, banned.

Pretty pathetic don't you think

If that's all you know then I your being deluded. There was more to it than that. If people are gonna accuse people about things then they need to know what happened and not get the tail end.

You should listen to McPhee. Although you may think a load of stuff has been deleted and nothing else is happening, we're actually discussing what to do with the forum, and there've been lots of good ideas. Give us a chance and let us sort things out so that they work efficiently. Despite what you all seem to think, the staff want to make the board something the members enjoy, so give them a chance to decide how to do this without jumping down their throats.

And bear in mind that I'm as big a fan of the MPT as the majority of you.

Guest dynastygal

Titled pm "wots ur msn?" with subject "..."

I replied "Why?"

He replied: "bleh dont worry about it if your gonna be like that, was jus gonna give ya some advice on the forums but w/e"

My reply to that: "The only reason I'm like it is because I'm weary of who I add to msn due to past grievances with people on msn.

I'm sure you can give me 'advice' via pm."

Then his reply: "ROFL Yes because your amazing and Im a pervert and I want your msn [end of sarcasm]

lol get the fuck out of here. Bleh fuck the advice, keep making 9 threads a day"

That's when I sent it to a moderator. There was no need, imo, for the rudeness within the PMS. I never outright denied him my MSN, I just wanted to know why.

Guest dynastygal

Exactly as sent. Mods checked at the time too.

Chances are he'd had warnings before about his behaviour on the forums before and that probably topped it. I don't know. It was the mods decision. So can't really argue with it.

Hobbz was banned because of a long time attitude problem, this was one more complaint in a long list against him. Regardless, it was his language and attitude in those PMs that sparked his ban.

It's not the first complaint of that type we had against him. Heck, we could almost devote him his own complaints board!

Also, getting bored of this now. MPT IS coming back, and always was. We are just sorting out some other crap first, think of it as "closed for refurbishment"

QFFT

Also: If Hobbz was banned for that - it's ridiculous.

It was more that it was the last straw... also, it is pretty damn insulting.

Anyway, as for input... it's not like everything said in this thread is ignored. However, it's more likely to be if you couple it with insults.

And ultimately, it's the admins who decide whether or not to implement something new, and they don't need anoyone's permission. If the ideas work, then brilliant. If not, then we'll (as a forum) have to think up something else. But that doesn't mean you can dictate what the admins should do simply because you're members and the forum wouldn't exist without you... after all, everyone has a different opinion on most things.

Guest dynastygal

Also, this was said earlier, I think this forum can benefit from a forum dedicated to stuff like forum games and the MPT type threads. That way all the chatty type stuff stays in one place, and it can be made so post count doesn't go up too in that part of the forum...

One last point: You guys want you're input? Well then, stop spamming the Suggestions thread with complaints and start coming up with sensible ideas!

We are not going to sack any mods/admins. If we are spending our time coming up with sensible ideas instead of saying "lets ban half the board" then you're input has to hinge on sensible ideas too.

Haha what did I say - no guts

If you guys are hell bent on sorting this forum out into what you want it to be not what the members want delete the fucking mpt.

What? You mean the fact that we took your input and used it is bad? Wow, way to stop anyone taking your suggestions seriously...

Anyway, pretty much all the staff (myself included) wanted the MPT back.

It was more that it was the last straw... also, it is pretty damn insulting.

Anyway, as for input... it's not like everything said in this thread is ignored. However, it's more likely to be if you couple it with insults.

And ultimately, it's the admins who decide whether or not to implement something new, and they don't need anoyone's permission. If the ideas work, then brilliant. If not, then we'll (as a forum) have to think up something else. But that doesn't mean you can dictate what the admins should do simply because you're members and the forum wouldn't exist without you... after all, everyone has a different opinion on most things.

Us as a forum?? Seems to be quite contradictory as to what your fellow staffers are saying to us.

But that doesn't mean you can dictate what the admins should do simply because you're members and the forum wouldn't exist without you... after all, everyone has a different opinion on most things.

This forum won't let any dictation take place except form the top down. How can you say we're dictating to you??

LMAO

What? You mean the fact that we took your input and used it is bad? Wow, way to stop anyone taking your suggestions seriously...

Anyway, pretty much all the staff (myself included) wanted the MPT back.

If you were to get your facts right before typing nonsense I'd actually have time to argue with you...

My previous input has been to call for the deletion of the MPoTD thread. That hasn't happened.

Guest Stefkov

I have a suggestion to members.

Go and make your own fucking forum with all the shitty little things you want in it, invite harribo and ant to sign up. Just stop annoying all the mods and shit with shitty little 'kick half of the admins/mods'

And with that, I'm signing out of the forum since god knows when.

Can't be arsed reading the same recycled shit threads a message from ant..

This forum won't let any dictation take place except form the top down. How can you say we're dictating to you??

You were previously saying that you wanted the admins to use all your suggestions... that's a little like dictation, if you ask me.

And of course the only dictation is from the top down, this forum (like all of them) is a dictatorship.