N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the last two nights I've targeted mr-paul. As far as I can tell I was the cause of him being allowed to target two people, but I'm sure he can confirm whether this is the case, and last night I never reached him - I was role blocked again.

Also, @ Eenuh, in my post I said I positively affect people, and that was shown to be 100% true. I genuinely don't know what else I can say - I've explained my power, I've said everything I can about my role and my targets, and I still am being suspected.

*shrug* I seem to have this aura of "don't believe him!" around me recently in these games, so I really don't know what else I can do. As it stands I seriously suspect Zell is lying, but he seems to have a lot of people convinced and I'm sure in many people's eyes voting for him would only make me look more suspicious, so I'll just keep my vote to myself :-/

Well it would be weird to have two townie enhancers. So to me it seems one of you might be evil.

I know Zell targeted me and it had a positive effect on my power. So that's why I'm currently more inclined to believe he is good.

People are free to investigate me / lie detect me at any time they want. It'd just be a waste though, since I know I'm good. =P

But like I said, feel free to investigate me.

Mr-paul and Zell (I think) seem to believe I'm good, so that's enough for me right now.

Hmmm. Why are you unwilling to reveal your power? A protector is already dead as well as a kill stopper, so you're unlikely to be a protector. Paj is probably/possibly the town roleblocker. Or at least a roleblocker. You're not an information gatherer at all apparently, and you're not a power enhancer....so I'm unsure about you.

I've been boosted/been effected in several different ways. But I haven't come out ever with what has happened to me and when, otherwise it would make claims too easy to make up.

If I could have a full target list from Zell and Dohnut I could clear up who actually has boosted me.

And also, the method you boost people with.

ReZ, I'm pretty sure Eenuh is good right now.

For the last two nights I've targeted mr-paul. As far as I can tell I was the cause of him being allowed to target two people, but I'm sure he can confirm whether this is the case, and last night I never reached him - I was role blocked again.

Also, @ Eenuh, in my post I said I positively affect people, and that was shown to be 100% true. I genuinely don't know what else I can say - I've explained my power, I've said everything I can about my role and my targets, and I still am being suspected.

*shrug* I seem to have this aura of "don't believe him!" around me recently in these games, so I really don't know what else I can do. As it stands I seriously suspect Zell is lying, but he seems to have a lot of people convinced and I'm sure in many people's eyes voting for him would only make me look more suspicious, so I'll just keep my vote to myself :-/

I detect some lies in there.

I detect some lies in there.

How many, precisely? Or did you not actually use your power and you're just doing that thing again where you hope to catch someone out? Because I'm confident that that post is 100% truthful, and the way you worded your post sounds like you're just making a vague comment about what you think of my post rather than the result of your power.

@Rez - I have already listed all my targets. It will take a little while to go back and copy/paste them all here, but I can do so quite easily. I posted the last few on day four and I've just posted all the ones since then.

As for @Diageo - is there ever a game in which you don't suspect/pretend to suspect me?

Again, I'm not sure what else I can say - I've given my targets, stated my role and said that I'm good. It seems that nothing I can say is going to convince you, so I just hope that when I'm lynched you actually start looking elsewhere. There is obviously at least one mafioso left, but my money would be on two, unless the mafia was only made up of four players, which is unlikely in this game I reckon. It's unlikely that the town is going to lose with so few maffs left, but its a shame that people who are good are going to get cheated (wrong word, but you know what I mean I hope!) out of a win so close to the end #notatallbitter :wink:

Vote: Nintendohnut

I'm getting more and more wary of him.

What struck me as odd is that he said he was roleblocked, but didn't actually said how he was roleblocked. So far, people have been bricked in and struck with shields, and now that Esequiel is dead and I am pretty sure Paj didn't target Nintendohnut, I find it odd that there is still someone left who is capable of roleblocking him.

Though I suppose it could be Eenuh, if her role involves multiple powers, or something. Maybe she is Merlin, and has multiple powers?

Anyway, I believe Dohnut is the evil one, because his story doesn't seem to check out. Zell's does.

How many, precisely? Or did you not actually use your power and you're just doing that thing again where you hope to catch someone out? Because I'm confident that that post is 100% truthful, and the way you worded your post sounds like you're just making a vague comment about what you think of my post rather than the result of your power.

About 50%. However, there's a lot of speculation in there that wouldn't be included.

Oh, and Vote: Nintendohnut

We're on five now. As there is still time I want to be 100% sure.

But as it stands I think I will be voting for you. (I'm home all day so little chance of me missing deadline.)

@Zell if you give me your targets I can clear you, or find you guilty.

As mine and ReZ's question has been ignored, I'll do it in bold :P

WHAT METHOD DO YOU USE TO BOOST PEOPLE?

But as it stands I think I will be voting for you. (I'm home all day so little chance of me missing deadline.)

EDIT: bloody forum triplepost.

EDIT: bloody forum triplepost.