Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Medieval Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, if either Cube or mr-paul end up being in cahoots with the mafia all along, I will punch somebody.

But I don't think they are, so:

Change Vote: Esequiel

Do you really not want me to keep killing inactives? It would speed up the "weeding out potential mafiosos" process.

But if you get the wrong person (like killing an investigator (Tales) and a protector (MadDog) you just make it easier for the mafia.

I have to admit, I am still wary of you since your resurrection.

And despite trusting Cube, I'd like to work out what has happened to my results, what Diageo has done over the days now his role is out in the open - you surely must have got something semi-useful? And I want to hear more from Esequiel. We've got another 30 hours or so of this day. At this stage, we need to really look at the state of play/get the inactives speaking otherwise we could make some rash decisions which could tip the game into the hands of the mafia.

Remove vote

Right, so for some reason I'm a suspect simply because I've been massively busy and basically had no time to post. I was on holiday from the 10-17th of this month, and tried to post as much as I could. When I got back I found that work hadn't bothered covering my work while I was away, so I had four weeks of work to do on the magazine in three weeks. So for the last couple of weeks I've been massively on the catch-up trying to finish the work for deadline, which is tomorrow. Today I had to work through my lunch hour and stay late after work to try and keep up. Then we had to go shopping, and I've literally just stopped having gotten into bed, then found out I'm a suspect because I haven't been posting?! Despite the fact I posted my entire role yesterday and Cube found out I was telling 100% truths? Awesome.

So yeah, I don't know who to believe right now - I'm more inclined to follow Cube's information as he cleared me yesterday, but seeing as the majority of people who are voting with Cube are also saying I'm evil, I'm not sure what to go with. I'll make sure I get on tomorrow morning and vote, but right now I'm really not that willing to follow a load of people who also want to kill me, despite the fact that Esequiel looks scummy.

Basically, I'm very tired and slightly upset. Apologies if I've come across as rude, but it's upsetting if I have no time to be accused/threatened being killed by Jonnas simply because I have a horrifically busy work life. Next week should be better as deadline will have passed, so I'll be back on form then. Last two weeks have been horrific :(

Right, so for some reason I'm a suspect simply because I've been massively busy and basically had no time to post. I was on holiday from the 10-17th of this month, and tried to post as much as I could. When I got back I found that work hadn't bothered covering my work while I was away, so I had four weeks of work to do on the magazine in three weeks. So for the last couple of weeks I've been massively on the catch-up trying to finish the work for deadline, which is tomorrow. Today I had to work through my lunch hour and stay late after work to try and keep up. Then we had to go shopping, and I've literally just stopped having gotten into bed, then found out I'm a suspect because I haven't been posting?! Despite the fact I posted my entire role yesterday and Cube found out I was telling 100% truths? Awesome.

So yeah, I don't know who to believe right now - I'm more inclined to follow Cube's information as he cleared me yesterday, but seeing as the majority of people who are voting with Cube are also saying I'm evil, I'm not sure what to go with. I'll make sure I get on tomorrow morning and vote, but right now I'm really not that willing to follow a load of people who also want to kill me, despite the fact that Esequiel looks scummy.

Basically, I'm very tired and slightly upset. Apologies if I've come across as rude, but it's upsetting if I have no time to be accused/threatened being killed by Jonnas simply because I have a horrifically busy work life. Next week should be better as deadline will have passed, so I'll be back on form then. Last two weeks have been horrific :(

I suspect you because your power is weird, not because you're busy.

Night 1

Targeted Rez, redirected to jayseven. Esequiel and MadDog also redirected.

Night 2

Cube targeted by Esequiel and Chairdriver

Night 3

mr-paul targeted by Eenuh

Night 4

Roleblocked by shield to the face.

Night 5

Cube targeted himself.

Night 6

Jonnas not targeted by anyone.

And, stop trying to make it so personal Nintendohnut. I know you're not above using real life as an excuse for inactivity when you're mafia. It's an easy excuse. Get your emotions out of the game, don't pull a dannyboy on us :p .

I wouldn't mind you killing Nintendohnut by the way Jonnas. Him or Chairdriver. And Esequiel obviously if he's not lynched.

Killing mafia members.

Classic mafia tactic.

I didn't even realise Dohnut posted his role. I'll check that tomorrow, and Esq where or when did you post your role? Because I missed that. Was it recently?

Esequiel's role is real, he bricks people's rooms, causing them to "disappear" (jailkeep) for a night. But he says that he sometimes has a different, investigative power, which is bullshit, obviously.

Plus, there's the fact that he claims he was silenced in the middle of the day, despite no such thing happening to anyone else before in this game.

Oh, and there's the fact that he tried to kill Cube in Night 2. A fact that Diageo just confirmed, by posting his targets.

I might as well come out with it, since the mafia can put 2 and 2 together: chairdriver is the protector with whom I can speak. This is proven by one of the write-ups, where chair is stated to have the last surname as me, Ramkin. This is also the reason I have killed MadDog, not him.

I realize this puts chair in a vulnerable spot, but we're closing in on the mafia, and we need to start weeding out everyone who hasn't claimed anything yet. Has Zell claimed anything about his role?

Which leaves the "unconfirmed" as Rummy, Nintendohnut and Zell.

Nintendohnut's power hasn't been doing what he says he should be doing, but what little he could give us about his targets was true, at least.

We know very little about Zell and Rummy, though.

Anyway, mr-paul should investigate one of those three.

Couldn't get on for a while today, kept getting 503s (lame)

But yeah, accusing left right and centre is pretty much what Esequiel does as a mafia member under pressure. Seem to remember him doing it in a previous game as well. I wouldn't necessarily rule out one of the players he named actually being in the mafia as well if he turns out to be evil, as he may have been trying to throw us off the scent.

Vote: Esequiel

And Jonnas, did you really need to reveal Chair was a protector? There wasn't really much point! If anyone wanted to ask for protection they could just ask the world in general, now you've just made him a mafia target surely? I have to say I hadn't worked out he was your team mate (although I haven't been able to focus that closely on the game in the last few days), but... I don't know, I always feel weird about people coming out as protectors, or outing them, seems a bit pointless/dangerous for them.

I am really confused about Jonnas to be honest. And also, what factions are mafia/which are town are still unclear.

I am still confused why Merlin brought a killer back over people with investigative powers, unless Merlin has something to do with the mafia, or has something to do with Jonnas.

And Jonnas, did you really need to reveal Chair was a protector?

Night 2

Cube targeted by Esequiel and Chairdriver

In Night 2, Esequiel tried to kill Cube, but failed because of a protector. After Diageo revealed this, the mafia knew that was chairdriver. The only reason I knew this is because I know chairdriver was the protector, Diageo didn't even know Cube was the mafia's intended victim.

So, since the mafia has the knowledge to figure it out, I no longer have any reason to keep the town in the dark. Plus, the more we know, the better we can track the remaining mafia members.

I am really confused about Jonnas to be honest. And also, what factions are mafia/which are town are still unclear.

I am still confused why Merlin brought a killer back over people with investigative powers, unless Merlin has something to do with the mafia, or has something to do with Jonnas.

Hey, why he revived me I don't know. But I'm not going to question the intentions of the one who gave me life.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!