N-Europe

Premier League Results Predictions

Murr

Mentioned this in the football thread, and figure it could be a fun (yet gruelling) game throughout the season.

we create a little league based on correct results / scores of premier league game fixtures.

Correct Result = 1 Point

Correct Score = 3 Points

Who'd be interested in this? If people are then just post I guess. I'll set a dead line of Friday to register for it in time for the League to start (hopefully) on Saturday.

I'll update this post, or just post updates with how the table stands each week.

Sound good?

This weekend's fixtures are -

Blackburn v Wolverhampton

Fulham v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Sunderland

QPR v Bolton

Tottenham v Everton

Wigan v Norwich

Newcastle v Arsenal

Stoke v Chelsea

West Brom v Man Utd

Man City v Swansea

Just a suggestion, but maybe people could do Sky Sports Super 6. Predicting 6 scores each weekend (mainly premier league sometimes championship) and you can win money. Like £200,000 if you get all 6 right, or £10,000 for getting 30 right over the whole season (less than 1 a week!).

Perhaps we can then keep a record of how many people get right each weekend from that?

Just a thought :) I'd do both if people prefer Murr's idea.

http://super6.skysports.com/home

what do you guys think would be best, Super 6, I Know the score, or just posting results / tables in here?

I'm fine with any of the 3 really.

with Super6 and I Know the score do they have a table or anything based on correct results?

I just recommended people doing Super6, it takes 5minutes each week and if you can predict scores like Aqui1a can on X11 you can win some money!

The talksport one looks fine for what we want to do. And it automatically calculates scores, so I just easily created a mini league. Create and account and join the mini-league by inputting this code:

F66D4-ZDT

Good idea Murr :)

EDIT: Just made my predictions for the first week. So excited for new season now.

Edited by Ellmeister

I just recommended people doing Super6, it takes 5minutes each week and if you can predict scores like Aqui1a can on X11 you can win some money!

The talksport one looks fine for what we want to do. And it automatically calculates scores, so I just easily created a mini league. Create and account and join the mini-league by inputting this code:

F66D4-ZDT

Good idea Murr :)

EDIT: Just made my predictions for the first week. So excited for new season now.

Nice one mate,

I've signed up to it :)

It wasn't but it was defaulted to AFC Bournemouth (iirc). I consider myself a neutral (with Man U leanings :P) but I put down my local side, whom I've never even seen play before.

Yeshhh! Never confident about scoreline but usually alright with result. Rarely like to pick draws... Ahh!

Spurs Vs. Everton being called off has given me a bit of a headache... I have three everton players! Aaah! That's madness! I must sort that out... Baines, Jagielka and , and Bale is in my squad. Currently I can't select a full 11 for the weekend. Sigh.

Page isn't loading for me right now either, doh!

Spurs Vs. Everton being called off has given me a bit of a headache... I have three everton players! Aaah! That's madness! I must sort that out... Baines, Jagielka and , and Bale is in my squad. Currently I can't select a full 11 for the weekend. Sigh.

Page isn't loading for me right now either, doh!

Me too! I had bale and jagielka =[