N-Europe

N-Europe Pride

Beast

Okay so thank you very much to Ville for the inspiration and the courage to do this. So basically I made a song called "N-E Pride" which is basically me rapping and singing to the beat of Nicki Minaj's Super Bass.

I must warn you, it's not as good as Ville but I'm quite impressed considering I couldn't do this yesterday.

Lyrics:

This one is for the users on that great forum

Favourite, bookmarked on the sickest forum

When you drop in on N-E, you be hot enough

Drop down dead coz it's goddamn awesome

We cool, we rule, don't settle with fools

We slap trolls just fo' the motherfucking lulz

We hot, we top, we ain't gonna stop

We the coolest geeks and we really really rock

Ashley's an admin-min

And Mr. Odwin-win

CR for the win-win

And video bin-bin

That's the type of forum I was looking for

Yes I'll slap you if you slag it, hoe

I said "Excuse me, you're a helluva site

I mean, m-m-my my, where the hell do I sign?

I mean, you so fly and I'm loving these guys

EEVIL, Jimbob, Goafer and Dannyboy"

OH, yes I did, yeah I did

Somebody please tell them I'm doing this for BISH

My name is Dazz, boy and I slap the rude up, eat the food up so shut the heck up

CHORUS:

Yo, we got the Rum and it's Rumilicious

Yeah, we got the ReZ and it's ReZdiculous

Can't you hear that do-de-do-do do-de-do-do pride we got that N-E pride

Do-de-do-do do-de-do-do pride we got the N-E pride

PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE

This one is for the stunned who live it so large

To the chairdriver and the Nicki MinPaj

To the vaccumed one we call Dyson

And to Flink and Retro Link, we say "Hi son"

And we got the Eddage who makes signatures move

Makes a dozen in a sec with no time to lose

And when he gives you that sig and you think it's so sick

Then the girls' panties comin' off, off, HA!

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but you know that the girls on here are so cool

I mean, sigh, you have the Wolf of the Night with Eddie and Eenuh, angelic delight"

OH, Yes I did, yes I did

My love for N-E is the reason for this

I be repping Dazzyboy, I slap the rude up, eat the food up so shut the heck up

CHORUS:

Yo, we have a real Guitar Hero called Ville

And the 30 minute gamers keep it so real

Can't you hear that do-de-do-do do-de-do-do pride we got that N-E pride

So I need Mafia in my life to staaaaay

Oh Jonnas, make another Gentlemen's todaaaaay

No, no, no, please don't ban me Shorty, go awaaaaay-HEEEYAAAAYYY

N-E, you got my heartbeat running away

Don't you hear that heartbeat coming your way?

Oh it be like boom de boom de boom boom HAY

Boom de boom de boom boom HAY

CHORUS:

Oh, N-Europe you take my heart away

And N-Europe, you know I'm here to stay

Can't you hear that do-de-do-do do-de-do-do pride I got that N-E pride

Do-de-do-do do-de-do-do pride I got the N-E pride

TALK:

Making a rap called N-E Pride using the beat of Super Bass by Nicki Minaj? Classic Mafia Tactic!

I missed a lot of people out and I'm sorry if I did but it's real hard trying to rhyme names! haha. I love you all all the same! :D

Edited by Animal

Thank you guys and yeah, Retro, my voice is bloody awful, it started going when the singing part came up, especially when I was like going "PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE" all of the time! I cringed listening to it and almost didn't upload it but I was quite proud with keeping up with the music and I wanted 30pts, hahaha.

Thank you guys! :D

By the way Ville, did I pronounce your name right? I took a gamble and went for "Vill"

Thank you guys and yeah, Retro, my voice is bloody awful, it started going when the singing part came up, especially when I was like going "PRIDE, PRIDE, PRIDE" all of the time! I cringed listening to it and almost didn't upload it but I was quite proud with keeping up with the music and I wanted 30pts, hahaha.

Thank you guys! :D

I think your voice was ok, though it seemed like you were holding back a bit, afraid to use it? Next time, just belt it out, that's where the energy comes from ;)

By the way Ville, did I pronounce your name right? I took a gamble and went for "Vill"

Hehe, it's actually /ville/ with the final /e/ intact, but that's ok ;) After all, it comes from Will, William, Willhelm...

Nicki MinPaj approves. :)

love_you_nicki.gif

WOOO! I wondered what you would think of that name, haha.

Just heard Super Bass on the radio driving back, singing a few lyrics of this in my head that I could remember!... though couldn't quite place where my line came in... damn you Minaj... slow down! :p

HAHA! Yes! It's embedded in your braaaaiiiin! LOL. Love how you sing my version, I'm honoured! :D

And yeah Ville, sorry for mispronouncing your name and yeah, I'm quite scared because I can't sing or rap but I do like a challenge, lol.

No Frank?

1122114886.gif

You're stank...rank...mank...and sank in a bank.

I kid :) I definitely applaud the amount of determination / effort. It came out nice too. Good song choice.

Thank you very much, the song's been in my head for quite some time now and I'm liking the Minaj at this moment so it was something I didn't have a choice in, haha. Glad you liked it though! As I said, sorry for not mentioning you guys, it's hard trying to fit everyone in. If I ever make another N-E song, it'll be one which will have everyone's name in! :D

And yeah Ville, sorry for mispronouncing your name and yeah, I'm quite scared because I can't sing or rap but I do like a challenge, lol.

Can't? You just did, and made some lyrics too! :o So yeah, maybe you haven't practised it much, but the potential is surely there...I haven't been trained in singing either, but that doesn't stop me from trying to learn it on my own :)

Thank you very much, the song's been in my head for quite some time now and I'm liking the Minaj at this moment so it was something I didn't have a choice in, haha. Glad you liked it though! As I said, sorry for not mentioning you guys, it's hard trying to fit everyone in. If I ever make another N-E song, it'll be one which will have everyone's name in! :D

Hehe, that's why I opted for general verses myself, except for Ashley and Rez. Too many people would be left out, simply because of limited space...I'm glad I did, more room to describe the forum dynamics as well :)

Edited by Ville