N-Europe

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

Paj!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel Grey was already revealed to have been harbouring Phoenix, and I am specifically Jean Grey not "Phoenix" (but I understand the connection to Dark Phoenix) but I still don't see how she would fit into the mafia.

Typing as fast as possible, taxi will arrive soon.

Night 1 - Jonnas - good

2 - Chairdriver - fought past mental blocks - good

3 - Diageo - good

4 - mr-paul - good

5 - The Peeps - good

I am not evil, I am an x-man/woman. Phoenix Force was already revealed to have been in Rachel and hinted that she might become neutral - ther eis onlny one phoenix force. TACI IS HERE!

Eurgh ReZ sounds convincing but I don't have any reason to doubt my information. Not sure whether to be suspicious of ReZ and think he's mafia making it up because he knows who is good.

Also: I missed out a target. Jayseven on Night 2 I found to be an X-man.

Mr-paul = X-man (Night 1)

Jayseven= X-man (Night 2)

EEVIL= X-man (Night 3)

Ellmeister (targeted myself to check power) = X-man (Night 4) ...I'm Domino

ReZ= NOT X-man (Night 5)

I would be more willing to have believed he wasn't an X-man but good since Cube's character wasn't actually an X-man but I think he's lying more than I think he's telling the truth.

I would be more willing to have believed he wasn't an X-man but good since Cube's character wasn't actually an X-man but I think he's lying more than I think he's telling the truth.

This is actually interesting point; is there a possibility that Jean Grey wouldn't be considered "an X-Man"? I don't know much about X-Men, so I don't know if it's plausible.

Well, I know that Jean Grey is dead in the comics, maybe it's Paj just messing with us...

But then again, the wording "X-Man" from Ell and "Good" from ReZ lead me to believe that ReZ is the one lying. Plus, the way that ReZ didn't post his info right away leads me to more suspicion, like he was consulting his mafia buddies for suggestions...

My vote stays.

Also, ReZ mentioned having more to his role or something which makes me think phoenix is involved somehow.

Its nothing like that its just advntagers to the power i have already revealed. Like we saw Rummy was the one with the Phoenix Force, there is only one Phoenix Force in the comics so i am telling you that Phoenix is not me.

The advantage to my power is that I use Cerebra. I don't think the fact that I am a woman will be what has affected Ells result as my pm says i am an xman.

Me still being alive is a good point though. :p. I contest there has been some redirection involved. And I dont think two investigators is far fetched if one gets good/evil and the other gets xmen or not. Like I said previoisly I already suspect there is an alignment investigation alterer (for me having only targeted goods) and the fact that ell got i was non xman cements the fact.

Oh I might be dead. Whats the vote count? Anyway remove vote if I am not. Seeing owboys and alies tonight so I will not be back till later.

If he turns out to be evil then I'll be quite annoyed.

Yes, I have a day power.

A blast ripped through the room unexpectedly. People screamed in fright.

When the dust cleared, all that was left was the bruised and battered remains of a fragile girl with power beyond her imagining.

Is this your day power? :p I was wondering how Rummy died.

Now that I am in fear of you, could you tell me how often you can use this power?

Could we remove a few votes please while we sort this out? Still plenty of time left in the day and I don't want anyone (Peeps) finishing Rez yet.

Moonstar is a female.....

Did you not notice your PM picture Eseq or are you having trouble getting your story straight?

...You know, I'm wondering if your PM picture bears any resemblance to that of a townie.

So...how would you describe your PM picture, ReZ?

ReZourceman - (Ellmeister, Mr-Paul, Jonnas, EEvilmurray, Esequiel) (5)

Majority is 7

Scanning...Found (13)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

mr-paul

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister