N-Europe

Beavis and Butthead are back

Dog-amoto

As someone who has never watched Beavis and Butthead (and hopefully never will, because... wow, that looks terrible), I just have to ask: does Beavis and/or Butthead spend every episode chuckling after every single line? :blank:

Haha, it just was the Southpark of its day. It’s funny because it’s stupid. Intentionally so. I also didn’t fully appreciate it at first (which was a long time ago), but later I saw the humour in it.

Saw the new clip, but my brother couln’t wait to show it. Hilarious!

“Is that how you anwser the phone?”

The fact that they comment on reality shows is genious (but also unfortunately a sad sign of the times). I like it was better than the stupid music videos they had, most of which I didn’t even know and / or liked (which was probably the main reason why I didn’t appreciate it at first..)

The one thing though.. It's a bit strange that it has the exact same look (or at least appears to have) as it used to.. I would have appreciated some update, obviously not in the artstyle department, but the look of the whole show.. I dunno. it just feels nineties ;).

The one thing though.. It's a bit strange that it has the exact same look (or at least appears to have) as it used to.. I would have appreciated some update, obviously not in the artstyle department, but the look of the whole show.. I dunno. it just feels nineties ;).

I wouldn't have it any other way tbh. From the clip above it looks pretty "polished" and the animation's running significantly smoother than any other episode I've seen. If you REALLY want to appreciate how far in terms of art quality this show has come, just look at any of their first few seasons.

For an added laugh, turn on the closed captions.

Edited by arab_freak
Automerged Doublepost