N-Europe

Lucas Blood and the Mystery of the Puzzle Killer

Beast

I vote we go to this other pub down by the bay area where I know the owner. He can totally hook us up with his back room where we can play Settlers of Catan!!

(srsly just not really sure what scope of choice there is. If everyone votes for the above, does someone die?)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My previous answer still stands :p

Go to McGuinness Bar

I say lets do it

Go to McGuinness Bar

Go to McGuinness bar

I also agree that we should Go to McGuinness Bar.

"I say we should go to McGuinness!" (3)

HeroicJanitor

Nintendohnut

Moogleviper

Cube

==================

Smith called Blood on his mobile phone.

"Blood, we need to meet up. We need to check McGuinness to see if there's any clues about what's going on!"

Blood accepted this notion and agreed to meet him there in one hour. As he sat down watching the news, he saw the report about the murder.

"A mystery killer is on the loose as police find a dead body in the back of an alley of McGuinness. Police state that this could have been a drunken attack."

"Ha, so we're telling lies now?" he said to himself as he turned off the television. He looked at his watch, it had been forty-five minutes since the last time he spoke to Smith. As he put his coat on, he heard the door and then something dropping on the floor. A letter had been delivered.

Blood ran to the door as fast as he could and opened it. A postman was standing there looking at him, bewildered and surprised. Blood simply held a hand up of apology for scaring the man and the postman went on.

Blood shut the door. 'What's coming over me?'. He grabbed the letter with an address on and let out a sigh of relief.

[spoiler=MR. BLOOD,

136 HUMMINGBIRD AVENUE,

NEW YORK]

Save a cleaner?

Blood wondered what this meant but all he knew was that whoever the person was is in danger. He would be at McGuinness but should Blood warn Smith not to go in or should he?

CHOOSE YOUR FATE:

"NO! LEAVE IT OUT, SMITH! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

"Smith, grab a pint and I'll meet you there!"

Edited by Animal

Yeah I was about to look at usernames that relate to cleaners but heroic definitely seems the most obvious fit. That doesn't help us right now, though. What implication could our decision have here?

(Also, an amusing side note: because this is a forum game and I play so many mafia games, I can't help think that I shouldn't trust anyone and that people are talking in a certain way to convince me they're good. I'm reading what people are saying thinking 'hmm, that sounds suspicious,' then remembering that everyone's on the same team :D)

(Also, an amusing side note: because this is a forum game and I play so many mafia games, I can't help think that I shouldn't trust anyone and that people are talking in a certain way to convince me they're good. I'm reading what people are saying thinking 'hmm, that sounds suspicious,' then remembering that everyone's on the same team :D)

Haha that's funny because we're all on the same team.

Yeah we're working together.

Definitely all on the same side.

Nobody here's working against you.

"NO! LEAVE IT OUT, SMITH! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

"NO, LEAVE IT OUT, SMITH! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

MoogleViper

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Well the killer knows where Blood lives. Is Blood safe?

If we don't send Smith in then Heroic could die. If we send Smith in on his own the killer could kill Smith instead. As we get a free clue from smith we could lose that power. But he could be a red herring from now on. HHHMM

I say

I concur, heroicjanitor and Smith, grab a pint and I'll meet you there!

"NO, LEAVE IT OUT, SMITH! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

MoogleViper

Heroicjanitor

Cube

Mike-zim

Rummy

"SMITH, GRAB A PINT AND I'LL MEET YOU THERE!

Blood thought about whether to tell Smith to wait for him outside of the pub or not but decided against it. After all, what harm could it possibly do?

----

At the McGuinness bar, Smith looks around and goes inside the bar.

"He'll catch up with me" he said to himself.

He went inside. The pub was quite small and dingy and dirty. A stale smell was the first thing he noticed about the pub. 'Why would anybody want to come here?' he wondered to himself.

He went to the barkeeper.

"Hello, I wanted to know if you've seen anybody looking peculiar last night. Maybe somebody who's not really a regular..."

The barkeeper looked at him. "...it's a pub...that happens all of the time"

Smith nodded. "Right, of course, but did you notice anybody out of the ordinary?"

The barkeeper looked to the ceiling as if hoping the answer would be somewhere up there. He came back to reality.

"No, nothing unusual but someone did leave this here, it's a letter for someone called Aaron Smith. Do you know who that is?"

Smith looked shocked. "Yeah...that's me..."

The barkeeper handed the letter to him.

Up in the heaven's above or down below? Where you'll go, nobody knows.

What does this mean?

Smith had a look and realised the message as soon as he saw it.

'Should I open it or not? What if he's watching my every move right this second...what if he's in the pub with me!'

The pub was full of chatter, no doubt it would be about the Phelps attack. Smith looked around, knowing that he would not know whether the killer is in the pub or not.

He did not open it but instead ripped it in half. Somehow, Smith caught a strange-looking man and saw him walking away from his friends and out of the back door...

"FREEZE BITCH, STAY WHERE YOU ARE!"

"Maybe I should follow him...he may want me to do that..."