N-Europe

Lucas Blood and the Mystery of the Puzzle Killer

Beast

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, was busy last night but I'm active now! Ok so we need to look around and get a clue? I say we check our pockets or the McGuinness bar, or simply vote to look around the alley.

Did anyone else click the "Click for the truth..." button in Dazz's signature in a hopeful manner? :p

The main riddle seems to be working out what part is the riddle.

You're halfway right. In the riddle is your answer and it is honestly looking at you.

I reckon clue. Who's with me?!

I would say we need further dialogue.

Well, I guess it's pretty fair and if you guys wanna, I'm down with that.

I agree with the clue requests.

Blood looks down at the note again to see if there's anything he's missing. Alas, he could not figure it out at all. He goes to Smith and asks for his advice.

Smith looks down at the note with a curious look on his face.

"What's up?" asks Blood.

"Well, most of the riddle is something that covers the real riddle. The last five lines of the riddle seems to be the thing of importance." says Smith.

"What does 'Save a Life' have to do with anything though?" asks Blood.

Smith shakes his head. "No, ignore that bit, again, that's camouflage that's leading us on a false trail."

Blood takes the note from Smith and asks him to point to where the important lines are. Smith shows him.

Realise all of you are in danger

Ultimately the last thing you want is failure

Most would read this thinking inside the box

My intentions is for you think outside it for it to unlock

You’d be foolish to read everything I’ve written literally

"There's just something about these five lines....The answer is definitely here. We're thinking that we need to decipher the riddle but I think the answer is literally right in front of us, in these lines." tells Smith.

"How do you mean?" Blood asks again.

"What I mean is that he's watching us, ready to kill one of us. He's already killed Lattesta with a bullet, he could kill three of us if we get this wrong three times. He's given us a warning shot to show that he can hear us and that he's watching us try and solve this."

Blood and Smith stood there, panic across their faces.

"So the five lines has the answer?"

"Literally"

Yeah I spotted that as well.

Answer: Rummy

Answer: Rummy well spotted.

Answer: Rummy.

I do feel a LITTLE silly for not spotting that earlier :P

Answer: Rummy.

Answer: Rummy

Good spot. I thought it was something to do with the first letters! Totally called it, just didn't actually find it :p

Indeed

ANSWER: RUMMY

I do feel really silly now lol.

I'm a little worried of the implications of this, but of course, Answer:Rummy...for unity!

Blood looked at the riddle again. Smith did too.

"Smith, look here. The first letters of the riddle seems to spell out the name of a alcoholic beverage. Rum? Does he want to get us drunk?"

"Wait! No, it's Rummy!" Smith said with a look of panic across his face. "The riddle was on about someone on Death's List. It's Rummy!"

Blood jumped up. "My God, you're right! RUMMY!" Blood called.

Rummy got out of the police car from the radio and looked at him. A note wrapped in a rock fell from the sky. Blood and Smith looked up.

"Up there, quickly!" Smith turned to his team.

The team ran down the alley and they were out of sight.

Blood and Smith looked down at the note. Blood opened it.

You saved a life, prepare to save another. I'll return soon under the very same moon.

Blood turns to Smith. "This guy is super-lame."

END OF NIGHT ONE- THE FIRST TIME

START OF DAY TWO

In the day time, the team get to discuss whatever they please about the game, about whether there's hidden meanings in riddles and whatnot until night falls again.

Nah, hint dialogues were always available, I just forgot to mention it but don't depend on them because Smith can't always be right. ;)

Well done team, you got through your first riddle alive. The next one may not be so easy. It's in two parts.

Riddle #1 is a location

Riddle #2 is...well...you'll find out

He drowns a kitten each time we use one.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!