N-Europe

DIY Video Game Mafia

MadDog

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are three characters who do no appear in last night's write-up. One is myself, and again, I have proven I am good etc...

The other two are The_Arbitor and Smeagol.

Now I'm not saying this is correct, but Cube seems to have given Smeagol a perfect alibi for night 4, and seemed to try to give The_Arbitor one last night.

The only character in the write-up whose action is not accounted for is one of the armoured men.

That means the killer MUST be:

- The_Abitor

- Smeagol

- Myself

- Dazz/Esequiel

I'm not accusing anyone, those are just the facts. Everyone else is shown targeting someone else in the write-up. I targeted Dazz last night and confirmed his character, and while I don't appear in the write-up I'd say it's relatively obvious that I'm good, having gotten the Don killed.

So it's really down to The_Arbitor, Smeagol, and Dazz/Esequiel.

I'm willing to go with The_Arbitor - even if he is good he has posted around 4 times in this thread and is giving nothing to the game. I also massively suspect Smeagol, if not of being the killer then there's a good chance he'll steal the win from us if he targets the right person.

As for Dazz/Esequiel - their characters are pretty much confirmed, but that's no guarantee that they are good. Esequiel, in previous mafias there has been a partnership in which one player was good and the other mafia, but the first player was told the second was good. Could that be the case here? Did you get told Dazz's alignment when you were able to contact him?

Dazz - same question :)

We know everyone's character but the Arbitor pretty much for sure, and Smeagol was relatively vague about himself. We're narrowing this down guys, but we really need to get rid of a mafioso today. Let's not waste this day phase.

I only got my second full recipe last night (and some flour), my last apple pie failed. I assume the game continues if I win, but I can’t guarantee it to be honest. What I can guarantee is I won’t win if town or mafia wins. I need to stall this game as long as possible, and since the mafia seem to have the advantage here.. I really like to hear if anyone one of you has some ideas. If all fails, I guess we can try the inactive, though that’s generally not my preference. Perhaps MadDog can send him an PM.

Now I'm not saying this is correct, but Cube seems to have given Smeagol a perfect alibi for night 4, and seemed to try to give The_Arbitor one last night.

But in both instances there's something fishy with the write-up. Can't put my finger on what's exactly going on with it, though.

Myself, like I'm going to continue with. If you want to go mr-paul on this I'll give you my targets shortly.

I'm also very much in doubt that Cube was redirected. It's the second time he roleblocks a protector. do we have any redirectors left? Actually thinking about it I rather go for Cube but I doubt there is enough time. The day should end soon I think.

1: Cube (that's why I knew he was)

2: Arbitor (that's why I knew he was)

3: Peeps (no one died)

4: Myself (I asked if someone knew who targeted the Peeps and got scared thinking the mafia figured out who I am)

5: dyson (same with Cube and Arbitor, learned who he is by the write up, this was the first time of two in a row he roleblocked me)

6: Myself (but got roleblocked by Cube)

Myself, like I'm going to continue with. If you want to go mr-paul on this I'll give you my targets shortly.

I'm also very much in doubt that Cube was redirected. It's the second time he roleblocks a protector. do we have any redirectors left? Actually thinking about it I rather go for Cube but I doubt there is enough time. The day should end soon I think.

So you want to lynch me based on a situation that would have a no chance of happening if I was mafia?

Of course it can, when you can say you must have been redirected. Would take a while to figure out you were lying. To add to believeability, you say you targeted the already most suspicious player.

Point is, the write up does not indicate redirection at all, which it has done in the past. We can discuss page up and down about likelyhood about this and that, fact is the write up shows you roleblocked me, untampered and denies it. Two things can clear you in my opinion, we find the redirector, or find proof Arbitor misdirects.

do anyone else believe they have been redirected? What night so we can go back and check.

Cube - Roleblocker/Jailkeeper

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Aha! Just went through the thread, and he's a redirector. danny clear this up ASAP. He's also been strangely inactive and was very fond of the "oh mafia must ben trying to frame me" card

Dazz - Alignment investigator/self protector

Dyson - Selfish protector

Esequiel - Alignment investigator/self protector

Nintendohnut - did he ever say? Strange if he would be mafia though

Sméagol - Neutral chef

Tales - Protector

The_Arbitor - ???

Yvonne - Self protector and inventor

Seriously, I have no idea what has happened. The write-up has been wrong before.

How were you told that you were roleblocked?

I wasn't told, tonight or yesterday.