N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

I was roleblocked by Paj (or I assume, given that I was stopped by a powerful blast of fire.)

Too bad it can't be proven now, but I'm leaving it for now.

Noticed this though but I'm not sure if that's you. You're just green and barely yellow, no red as far as I can see.

A white Pokémon and a green, red and yellow Pokémon tussled for several minutes before one of them retreated.

What is Esequiel's power? Why am I banned from harming him(despite that being impossible)?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad it can't be proven now, but I'm leaving it for now.

Noticed this though but I'm not sure if that's you. You're just green and barely yellow, no red as far as I can see.

180px-RayquazaSSBB.jpg

He is green, yellow and red.

@Jonnas Yeah my pokemon is pretty quick, knows agility anyway. Could be the reason. Or it could just be Rez trying his hand at creative writing.

It looks grey and blue to me, but I'm not good with colours. It fit with the write ups too, I targeted Cube on the night he died and the blue and grey Pokemon is seen returning when a battle took place which I figured was Cube's death fight. On night 1 the same Pokemon is seen nodding at the blur, which I figured was me taking notes on Chairdriver. Last night the same Pokemon is seen wandering around which I figured was me forgetting to make a target.

It sounds like he's trying to fool the mafia into thinking there will be negative outcomes to harming him, therefore trying to protect himself, or mafia trying to protect himself from a theoretical neutral killer.

It in no way appears to be a way of shielding himself from investigations.

When did you receive this PM Eevil?

You must be colour blind then. It's pink and white.

280px-484Palkia.png

A little egg object was rolling around, it slipped up (if eggs can do that) and seemed unable to stop, eventually bumping into a tall cream and purpleish pink Pokemon.

An egg rolled into Palkia?

Someone being a Happiny and rolling around?

I'm assuming that Eevil got it in after the first night. If he didn't, I'd start thinking Esequiel is a mafioso. Neutral at best.

Yeah it was on the first night, he must really have it in for me :(

eevil what did your PM say? That you couldn't target me again or that you couldnt harm me again?

I think it said target, I seemed to have deleted it along with all the 007 Mafia PM's. Must've just seen the word "mafia" and sent it along with the rest.

All I know is that it means I can't investigate/harm the hell outta you, so I can make sense of yo' babbling.

I don't believe him. In what way can he find mafia by "roleblocking" them from targeting him for the rest of the game? The wording is an odd way to find out since he would have to completely rely on his targets, and potential mafios, to tell the truth.

Maybe a bit of paranoia, but Ese's and Eevee's cooperations and confirming is bugging me. Happiny does not even look like an egg. It's a baby Pokemon but it's still weird how he went with Happiny like he avoided pointing out the obvious because "a mafia would know so I guess something else to look town".

Oh, and I think Nintendohnut is mafia. He's been looking at thread all day and his game has ended.

And Chairdriver.

diageo is always mafia.

Did Esequiel say Paj was evil?

Mr-paul what did your PM say on the second night. "Paj! is evil"?

Ive said it about 5 times now!

Yes it said he was evil.

And it was in the same format as my PM from the first night, except on the first night my target was italicised, on the second it wasn't, whether this was a mistake, or the italics were to highlight being redirected, I don't know.

I don't believe him. In what way can he find mafia by "roleblocking" them from targeting him for the rest of the game? The wording is an odd way to find out since he would have to completely rely on his targets, and potential mafios, to tell the truth.

I'm confused by this target/harm thing.

Maybe a bit of paranoia, but Ese's and Eevee's cooperations and confirming is bugging me. Happiny does not even look like an egg. It's a baby Pokemon but it's still weird how he went with Happiny like he avoided pointing out the obvious because "a mafia would know so I guess something else to look town".

I went with Happiny because it's like a Chansey/Blissey which hold eggs.

When I first read the report I thought a normal egg was rolling towards a Chansey/Blissey. Then when Palkia was mentioned I went back and had a better look. The egg like object was described as small so it couldn't be a Blissey/Chansey so I said it was a Happiny.

My only major suspicion links mr-paul and Esequiel. I mean if anyone has the power to alter pms, it is Esequiel (since his pms saying you can't harm him could just be him using his power in a selfish fashion). Esequiel was also first to vote for Paj. Other than that I trust Diageo and mr-paul not to be evil.