NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

Vote:Ho-Oh, cos you know that bitch is gonna be in this game somewhere.

Someone tried to kill me last night. I feel like ReZ the second.

How do you know? What stopped you?

No idea what stopped it, just that I was lucky. And yes I am apparently highly flammable.

Do you know that it was definitely a kill? Sounds rough from the writeup, but I find you a bit crazy in mafias so I just wanna be sure :P

The gods showed me mercy and I survived. Sounds like a kill to me.

My target was dyson.

Sounds like that could be a killer who has a percentage chance of killing to me. Or maybe Dyson is fire type and you have to be careful when you target people.

I'm back! Sorry, was without internet for a while. They're still sorting it out in my new apartment. Thus I was unable to target anyone last night, so I am without clues.

I was redirected to myself so I know nothing apart from that my power definitely works. I had tried targeting Dannyboy.

(Been working today, and returning to work now.)

I think someone indirectly messed my night up, and the result is that nothing happened to me/I didn't (get to) do anything last night.

No, it happened when I had targeted dyson. Someone had target me and used fire on me.

No, it happened when I had targeted dyson. Someone had target me and used fire on me.

What they mean is: Dyson is a fire type. If you target a fire type, you might get burned/killed. Luckily, this didn't happen.

I mean, does it say anywhere that the fire was inflicted to you by someone who is not Dyson?

I love the pregnant mention of Wingull. Yes.

Is there a Pokémon that's particularly Japanese, that would stimulate Kanji/WhateverScriptThatIs?

Ohhh, I thought he was highly flammable in the sense of being a pokemon on fire! Now I get it, he's probably a plant type or something weak to fire. Certainly seems interesting that we may have two killers. You aren't by any chance Burned are you Ese? Dunno if ReZ has ever used status effects but could be some sort of hindering power.

It's hard to say much because we can't quote PMs till day 7. To me it reads as someone attacking me as I approached dyson, however it could be seen as maybe a defence mechanism of Dysons. Would be interesting to hear from him.

Unfortunately I didn't send in a target as I didn't realise this had started :(

I don't have a defense mechanism that would have affected you Esequiel.

I liked the last game because it was (mostly :p) Pokemon from the first generation, which is the one I know properly.

Having only played the first two generations, I am going to be totally lost in this game. I mean, with like 500 pokemon that could possibly be in it, working out exactly who is who in the write-up is basically impossible, especially when I have no knowledge of the later games. Obviously I can research, but there is a lot of choice... :hmm:

As for tonight, I received no PM. I will tell you tomorrow whether that means anything in particular. Would like to hear whether Dyson is a fire type or not as it seems to be our only lead at this point, but I also want a lot of other people to talk as not many people have gotten involved yet.

I love the pregnant mention of Wingull. Yes.

Is there a Pokémon that's particularly Japanese, that would stimulate Kanji/WhateverScriptThatIs?

I'm trying to think of Pokémon who "write", and the only one I can think of straight away is Smeargle, who paints. Either way you wouldn't really attribute him to writing Kanji/whatever.

So basically I have been attacked by someone and now I have this curse that I have to make a post that has one hundred words in it five times. It’s rubbish because I don’t really have a lot to say considering that I have targeted nobody, not one single bloody person so I think that this is Mafia work. The reason why I say this is because, thinking quite logically, if I were this person and I had a power such as this, I would be very careful as to not use it unless I knew it was somebody I knew for sure was Mafia. If this is the work of a Town or something, then I can not really see their tactic or their motive behind this.

Wait, do I have to do it bang on 100 words? I thought if I was over, I’d be okay. Ugh!

Another thing that I do not like is that I don’t really know the new Pokemon. I only know up to Mew and Mewtwo and that’s it, just the original 151. Though I have played the Nintendo DS games, the Game Boy games and the Game Boy Advance games, I don’t exactly remember them all. However, in saying this, I have watched the movies Mewtwo Strikes Back and Pokemon The Movie 2000 but that’s as far as I know.

Wait, do I have to do it bang on 100 words? I thought if I was over, I’d be okay. Ugh!

I was just reading this:

I have to make a post that has one hundred words in it five times.

As meaning it had to be five posts of 100 words each.

I know the feeling about the newer Pokemon, show me them and I could probably name some of them, but find them here? Urgh.

Unfortunately guys, I can not really tell you anything of interest considering nothing of interest really happened to me except for this stupid, insignificant, daft, horrible, not-properly-thought-out-by-the-executor curse. I did not target anybody at all.

Though I must ask, in this game, do you think that there are trainers or is it just random Pokemon who are evil? Forgive me but this would be my first Pokemon Mafia game and to be quite honest, I’m just trying to think up as much shit as I possibly can so I can lift this curse! Just seven more words and that’s three.

I wouldn't say there are trainers, no and I wouldn't say that the power inflicted upon you in evil. Unless you are making it up.