N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

I forgot to post this as well:

What about Faint/Feint Attack, or Fake Out? A way to sneak in a killing blow, and it works from behind, too. Of course, we still need to know what that the Japanese line talks about.

背面攻撃! 非常に効果的 means "Back attack! Very effective!"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day ends at 3:08pm tomorrow.

But enough of this bullshit procrastination, mafia games lately have become full of long drawn out days where everyone goes round in circles over and over and over again.

I said on day 1 Paj was evil. Paul is telling you on day 2 that Paj is evil.

I think votes stand at 6 as of now and surely the rest of the players cannot be mafia so some of you are either really catious or really dumb.

Still not hearing from paul but wanted to hear from paj more than him anyway and still fully intending to put a vote on when i wake up in the morning before work.

Whats your day one suspicion based on though, Esequiel?

Still not hearing from paul but wanted to hear from paj more than him anyway and still fully intending to put a vote on when i wake up in the morning before work.

Whats your day one suspicion based on though, Esequiel?

I was only targets by one person and it nearly killed me. Paj admitted he targetted me!

How do you know it nearly killed you? Nothing can nearly kill you in Mafia. I'm a huge fucking dragon who attacks with FIRE and roleblocks. Deal with flavour text.

I have Pokemon White, and Reshiram is the baddie in it...is it the opposite in Pokemon Black?

Yes, you get to control one while N or whoever commands the other. Depends on the game.

I don't care about circumcisions and evidence, I'm willing to cast this vote right now, if he turns out town then we definitely(like actual definitely) gotta lynch mr-paul tomorrow but right now Vote:Paj.

If mr-paul is wrong it could be many things. Could be that he was lying but a flat out lie like that would be ridiculous and get him looked into and he'd be suspicious all game. If Paj is town then there may be a redirecter or someone that makes others appear evil.

If Paj turns out good then it's still more likely that mr-paul is town and something went wrong, than it is him being mafia.

Vote : Paj! - 9 ; Esequiel, mr-paul, Chairdriver, Jonnas, Dyson, The Peeps, EEVILMURRAY, heroicjanitor, Diageo.

The players had reached their conclusion, and they approached Paj!. The crowd were not cheering...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

643.png

Paj! is dead. He was Reshiram, a roleblocker, and one of the most useful roles that the town members had.

Deoxys smirked, he sensed tonight would be interesting.

NIGHT THREE

Get your PMs in for epic arousing win.

15 Players;

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Tales

The Peeps

Edited by ReZourceman

Deoxys slammed his fists down onto the sides of his throne and the artificial light instantly faded!

A little egg object was rolling around, it slipped up (if eggs can do that) and seemed unable to stop, eventually bumping into a tall cream and purpleish pink Pokemon.

The rainbow bird once again rested in the sky.

Several members of the audience noticed a blur around two Pokemon!

何が起こったのか?! トゥーレイト! 絞殺!

A blue and grey Pokémon was walking around. It walked past a boulder as a blue of yellow and red went in the opposite direction.

Elsewhere a mess of dots was hopping in and over some vines.

The egg object was soon seen the over side of the Colosseum, it certainly rolled there quickly!

The crowd were already gripped from one of the nights previous activities, they couldn't understand it at the time but when the artificial light poured back into the stadium it became a little clearer...now that he was completely still at least.

rbspr025.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead. He was 1995 Pikachu, willing to befriend anyone he could follow his friends target. He was neutral.

And once again the veil of darkness had covered a second grizzly act. The spectators were stunned once again.

250.png

Rummy is dead. He was Ho-oh, the powerful rainbow bird. With his giant and magical wing span he could protect players from all but kills. He was a member of the town.

DAY FOUR

13 Players;

Chairdriver

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Tales

The Peeps

Majority is 7.

Right, firstly, I'd like to apologise for what happened yesterday.

The reason I was so sure that my info was right was as follows.

I am Dialga. I am an investigator as you probably had guessed. I'm coming out with this so people are not suspicious of me because of what happened yesterday.

First night I tried to target Dannyboy the Dane. I was redirected to myself. I was told I was good. This gave me faith in my abilities.

Second night I investigated Paj. I was told he was evil. We acted on it, and it was unfortunately wrong.

Third night I investigated heroicjanitor. This PM was drastically different in format from the previous two. I was told that when I caught up with him he was a member of the town.

Me so confused.