NEurope
Retro_Link

Ghost Rider!

Marvel are the best guys at comics, much better than DC. They have not disappointed with films. Spiderman 1 and 2 were great, FF was alright and Punisher is just funny. Ghost rider WILL be good, i know Marvel. They don't disappoint.

Marvel are the best guys at comics, much better than DC. They have not disappointed with films. Spiderman 1 and 2 were great, FF was alright and Punisher is just funny. Ghost rider WILL be good, i know Marvel. They don't disappoint.

Fantastic Four was crap, the Hulk was crap, Elektra was crap, 2 out of 3 of the Blades were crap, need I go on?

none of the blades were crap. NONE!

but yer FF was mehish, hulk was mehish.

I saw ghost rider, the making of on mtv, i love nicholas cage and it looks like its going to be good especially since the guy from american beauty is the bad guy :yay:

none of the blades were crap. NONE!

The first was good, the other 2 were disappointing afterwards, therefor crap.

il give on the 3rd movie's major villain, the last fight was such a poor way to end it :( but still ruled, it had the guy from 2 guys and a girl and a pizza place! i love that dude.

I actually quite liked The Hulk, and Daredevil, haven't seen Elektra or FF, but I did hear that FF was a bit on the pants side. I would have to disagree that Ghost Rider is the best marvel character, disagree muchly!

I think the Marvel ones are good, Punisher was disappointing to say the least, especially with the cast and the potential. Where was the violence?

The only not so great Marvel films were Elektra and Hulk, FF was wicked! I wont hear anything otherwise.

GR Will be freaking sweet!

Im still going to see it is, as ;

A) Im a comic fan

B) Comic fans I personally know are saying its good/excellent.

It won't, even the better comic based movies are far from faithful to the source material, can't see this being any different...

That's the problem, I know this to be true... I'm just trying to convince myself to have faith! Haha!

A) Im a comic fan

I'm a comics fan, or at least I was. I was reading practically everything that Marvel printed before you were even born and I've been disappointed in even the best comic book movies so far. I've just watched it and this is no different, it has some very nice effects but that's it, but if you like crappy love stories you may enjoy it.

That's the problem, I know this to be true... I'm just trying to convince myself to have faith! Haha!

Don't waste your time, just bite the bullet and accept it's no good.

Fantastic Four was crap, the Hulk was crap, Elektra was crap, 2 out of 3 of the Blades were crap, need I go on?

QFT Rokhed00

The only not so great Marvel films were Elektra and Hulk, FF was wicked! I wont hear anything otherwise.

A) Im a comic fan

how do comic fans like it?they completely changed everything.I know if i was a fan of the comic(which im not i never even heard of it) i would be pissed

how do comic fans like it?they completely changed everything.I know if i was a fan of the comic(which im not i never even heard of it) i would be pissed

It's called selective blindness, if enough has been done right people will turn a blind eye to all the cock ups. Seems having some awesome CGI was enough for some people.

I loved Daredevil and The Punisher to bits so I will probably like this.

Thats a bad thing to say..

I've read some of the comics and i saw the film today, sadly it doesn't live up as the ghost rider all he says is one liners which just lowers the tone of the film. The devil was quite nice compared to the comic version.

I loved The Punisher to bits so I will probably like this.

Really? Please say you're joking. As much as I love the Punisher, even I have to admit that it really was the worst movie I've ever seen. Which is saying something. Honestly, it was worse than Freddy Got Fingered.

Seeing it in less then an hour, just for the sake of laughing at how bad it is

Thats a bad thing to say..

Really? Please say you're joking.

Guess a guy cant have his own opinion anymore.

Guess a guy cant have his own opinion anymore.

Nah, it's not that, I can't and don't want to stop you from liking it, it's just that, it was...well I'm not a film critic or anything and my understanding of the medium runs no deeper than popular film, rather than anything more refined, but even I could tell that The Punisher was god awful. Still...I might have been expecting too much from it.

I see your point though as I know a few people outside the internet who also hate it aswell as Daredevil. To be fair I went in to both not expecting much so I guess that helped lol.

Really? Please say you're joking. As much as I love the Punisher, even I have to admit that it really was the worst movie I've ever seen. Which is saying something. Honestly, it was worse than Freddy Got Fingered.

i agree but i felt daredevil was worse than punisher.i dont even think puninisher made it to the cinema?.....did it?

oh yea and FGF was fucking shit but i have seen worse