N-Europe

QINC! (Hamishmash's new web comic)

Hamishmash

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what... because you've all be so nice (even the people that don't like it) I'm going to give you the next 3 pages early because I'll be watching Beyonce and eating paella on Sunday night at Glasto and I won't be here to post it.

It's still going up on Sunday on my website, but I thought I'd treat you!

tumblr_ln5k78LZrO1qavd10.jpg

tumblr_ln5k7kwbv71qavd10.jpg

tumblr_ln5k83Mb9F1qavd10.jpg

}} ^ I love reappropriation of 'India' from Chair, who took it from Alanis Morrisette in the first place. {{

I like how it feels dirty.

I also hate the word twat, when cunt would be more appropriate and attention-grabbing.

But good.

Twat is funny. Cunt is nasty. That's how it's ALWAYS been.

Exactly.

This isn't massively relevant but I remember an extremely funny time once. My sister and I did NOT know that "twat" was a name for "vagina" at the time. This was approximately 5 or 6 years ago I believe.

Anyway, I called my sister a twat and my mum was like "Michael!!!!!!!!!!!" as if I had just done something unbelievably offensive. Cue massive confusement from my sister and I. Lulz.

I like it. It does feel a bit slow yeah, but that's cos...it is. Also agree with you on the twat thing, don't think it's that bad a word at all. It just didn't fit to where you had it in the comic and was also presented a bit...bluntly? Other than that, it's all quite good, as per.

That's incredible. If you were a few years earlier you could have set the Anonymous mask.

Those photos were taken a few years ago. Qinc's been rattling about in development for ages now we my friend Chris (credited as co-writer).

What does "set the Anonymous mask" mean?

Those photos were taken a few years ago. Qinc's been rattling about in development for ages now we my friend Chris (credited as co-writer).

What does "set the Anonymous mask" mean?

Just that I'd be in love if Anonymous masks had everyone wearing egyptian masks rather than V masks. (Obviously that sidesteps the symbolism of it all but that's irrelevant :heh:)

As in: anonymous.jpg