Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

My question is to Tales btw.

He prob meant to use the communication power which he was unaware that you had used.

Also, how did you use an item (talk to me) and also get info/the ring from Yvonne's death?

I put one on Jayseven but I'm changing it to Vote: Flinky, too bad it I'm telling the truth otherwise he would be dead now :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet :( Also Rez was able to appear good under investigation I believe, so Eevil wouldn't as well.

Do we definitely know that?

This is killing me. You are all making a huge mistake. If there are two mafia left, then you are all giving them a good window to try and win the game. They will kill somebody tonight, guaranteed.

Day 10 is OVER

Votes:

Fierce_LiNk (4): jayseven, heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, The Peeps

jayseven (0): Tales

Majority has been reached

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The man had been hard at work over the last 10 days, watching over people and ensuring that nobody reached them. In the past few days, though, the rest of the players had started getting more and more suspicious of him, but he simply couldn't understand why. There was no evidence for him being evil at all, and yet they surrounded him, raising their weapons. He tried to plead for his life, but they just wouldn't listen to him.

As the bullets flew the man fell backwards, his eyes still open and his mouth frozen in a grimace of pain.

Oddjob, the tiny man who was an incredible body guard. He could protect from anyone coming near, but couldn't talk much due to a severely cleft pallette. He was a member of SMERSH.

The town has won!

Winners:

EEVILMURRAY

heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

More information will follow

Well done town, and well done Flink for lasting so long. We wanted to lynch you for bloody ages but we had too many second thoughts!

Out of interest, did you try to kill the last night, or did you actually protect/do nothing?

FUCKING CALLED ODDJOB I AM A FUCKING GENIUS. I GOT IT FROM 'SPECIALLY FITTED SUIT' ON LIKE DAY 4. GET IN!

Lol, day 4. This is day...10 or something bitch. :heh:

Well done town, and well done Flink for lasting so long. We wanted to lynch you for bloody ages but we had too many second thoughts!

Out of interest, did you try to kill the last night, or did you actually protect/do nothing?

I decided to protect to try to blend in with the town. I reallly wanted to kill though, but I was recommended by my fellow mafia to not do that.

I wish I had now! :heh:

Well played, Yvonne. You were like a walking Bond encyclopaedia.

Also, well played to my fellow mafias. In another game, we'd have won. I thought we gelled together nicely and played a fairly intelligent game. We didn't have the luck, though. It was a pleasure.

FUCKING CALLED ODDJOB I AM A FUCKING GENIUS. I GOT IT FROM 'SPECIALLY FITTED SUIT' ON LIKE DAY 4. GET IN!

And who provided you with that information.

Q.

Q_Bond.jpeg

(That's Tales getting his shit ruined in the phone box)

I think you'll find R saved your ass :p

Nah, R is Q's bitch.