Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

Oh I misread your first explanation. You used the two on the night after you were targeted, which means Flink didn't kill unless he is able to protect himself while he kills without Jayseven's help. What gadget did you want to use on Esequiel Eevil?

On the night he was killed it was some Cigarette Stun gas, which stuns whoever I target and makes them target someone random.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated list!

Definitely not the killer - Heroic(I'm old), Eevil(he's oldO, mr-paul(for he is a woman), Tales(he has a gun)

It is either Jayseven or Flink. Flink is Nick-Nack(henchman from The Man with the Golden Gun). But he was seen protecting himself. That is the only catch for me. I think it is Flink though since the write-up says a figure in dark clothes leapt out from hiding. Sounds like someone small to me. If Jayseven is a ninja he would have weapons.

Vote: Flink

Surely the person doesn't get boosted in the same night phase? Most roles like that allow people to use two actions the following night. And how on earth do ninjas boost people?

I know... Dark figures jumping out could be either Nick Nack or a ninja :(

Remove vote until I get home :p

I do not remember anything from the movie, but were there ninjas in it?

Has Flink said wether or not he got boosted? This night or for tomorrow? I think there's enough on him to vote for him but I'll let him speak first. When does the day end?

Night 3 - Young girl was shot once, discovered a single-handed keyboard at the crime scene likely dropped by the killer.

Night 4 - I got confused over this because I wasn't paying attention, this is info on the lynch the day before because there was no night kill: Carver died by a bullet fired from a CIA agent's gun, he was roleblocked the previous night.

Even Peeps' info isn't accurate... Carver wasn't roleblocked on night 3 since he was the killer that night if Peeps found a one-handed keyboard there. *sigh*

Peeps, Jayseven or Flink. Forgot I never ruled Peeps out. Also mr-paul could have hired an agent to kill. More realistically it is Jay or Flink though.

This is so fiendish because every time you think you have unravelled it there is another thread. Damn you Nintendohnut :p

Having a big read through now.

From the opening write up -

Pressing the button once again, the screen slid shut, closing M off from the arguing voices. M sighed and poured a drink. Pressing another button, M said "Moneypenny, get in here. This is going to be one hell of a week."

That should totally clear me!

No it does not, it really really really really really really really really really really does not clear you. Could mean anything. Maybe you are working undercover for the mafia. Is M a player in the game?

Good luck with your read through.

Flink never claimed he wasw nick-nack, fyi. He's claiming to be some navy dude who 'helps bond' but the whole 'fitted suit' thing suggests he is of abnormal size, hence, in combination with being asian, he's got to be nick-nack.

Flink has already said he has had no info about being boosted - however I received no info about being blocked, so I do not believe him.

If people are saying "well it has to be either jayseven or flink" ... well that makes my decision clear. It's flink!!

Keep an eye on the votings over the phases. Everyone has voted early on against a mafia except flink (and perhaps myself :P), so truly if you think it's just one of us then consider the logic heroijan pointed out;

- flink has made it clear from very early on that he's a protector. Then why has no mafia attempt been made on him at all? Why was it that the two night he didn't target diageo, diageo was assaulted and killed? By him tying up diageo, the town protector, the maff were free to score in other ways.

Lynch him. Lynch me tomorrow if you're not convinced but there will be no tomorrow if you lynch him!

Reading up on James Bond trivia, apparently he hates tea. Eevil was described on the first day as drinking tea. Could this mean Eevil is bad, or am I reading into things way too much?

Just noticed that jay claimed that he was targeted by the word limiter on Night 2... although I can't quite recognise it happening in the write up for that night...

MadDog aka Natalya who hid in peoples rooms and gave them the option to kill him or spare him (info courtesy of neutral Eenuh)?

Carver could easily have been roleblocked and then separately been given the choice of letting MadDog live or not.

I be good : peace:

Flink is mafia, if he isn't then it's anyone but me :p

Knick Knack fits - especially with the leaping, as he's little innit, but I said Oddjob before so I hope he's Oddjob so I can look brainy :)

I guess me and Flink can go back to scratching each other then.

I got a message that the arbitor is some large man, I'll go read the PM again.

He's also strong and has received a note the night before last.

Evidence that Diageo got my note (night 3)

Vote Flinky. Jayseven is still suspicous in my opinion for his role but Jayseven makes good points. Although I think it is weird that 3 people got roleblocked and I am the only one that was spesifically told I was roleblocked.

Seen that :p commented about it above but didn't quote Diageo.

In the clear from my point of view:

The Peeps - lovable, charming Peeps

mr-paul - Moneypenny, file-sender

heroicjanitor - Received file = MI6

EEVILMURRAY - cleared by Yvonne, evidence points to Q

A bit iffy:

Tales - shot arbitor, I trust him

Jayseven - suspicious powers but town-like posting

Mafia:

Flinkington - gotta be evil, or I'll eat his hat.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!